Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrew Golota
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
He was stopped in the first round by Ray Austin!

I didnt see the fight but apparently Ray knocked him down with the first punch of the fight,LOL! Golota never recovered
JonnyBlaze
Here is the fight..

Golota/Austin fight
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
There is no doubt about it, Golota has to be the mentally weakest high profile fighter I have ever seen.

Forget Tyson and Judah this dude is in a class of his own.
Maxy
He did once have some talent but his mind state was so messed up he never fulfilled it.
rusty_trombone
Golota landed the greatest combo to Bowe's nuts in the history of boxing. period.
D-MARV
That was horrible!
BrutalBodyShots
SHIT! I was SO close to laying some money down on Austin the other night when I put my money on Calzaghe. I didn't even realize that Golota and Austin were fighting, but when laying down my Calzaghe bet I saw odds on that fight and Austin was nearly a 3-1 underdog. Knowing how easily Golota gives in, I was thinking Austin had a chance at an early upset. I would have never guessed inside 1 round, but figured within 3-4 it could be done. Oh well, next time I'll pull the trigger.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Nov 7 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]409790[/snapback]
Golota landed the greatest combo to Bowe's nuts in the history of boxing. period.

Yeah, and the dumbass had the fight one, yet still did it. He is the most mental fighter ever. Bowe incidents, biting Pouha, quitting against Tyson, had M. Grant beat then fell apart, FROZE against Lewis, wiped out early by Brewster, and now this fiasco.
BGv2.0
Was Golota tripping balls or what? laugh.gif

Why the hell was he looking at his left arm as if he had never seen it before????

That was really WEIRD!!!!!

He did it like 5-6 times during the course of the fight.....
D-MARV
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]410222[/snapback]

Why the hell was he looking at his left arm as if he had never seen it before????

LOL... OMG!...LOL
D-MARV
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]410222[/snapback]

10 min later... im still laughin LOL!!!!!

That was crazy
ROLL DEEP
Golota boxed like he a broom up his ass.

He was stiff. His head stopped up right all the time...no movement at all. Austin just smacked the shit outta him.

What was it with his left arm? LMAO at him looking at it like he'd never seen it before.
BGv2.0
Just got this off of another site.....it MIGHT be legit....because he was freaking the fuck out during the match and really never looked hurt after all Austin hit him with....it reminded me of the Tyson fight, where he looked more concerned and worried than actually hurt....although with that fight he did have a cut.

"After scouring some abysmal polish translations on Google News...

- It sounds like he tore forearm muscles and broke a bone in his arm."
Big Slim Sweet
I haven't seen it, but I can just imagine Golota's face as he stares at his arm. I remember the look on his face when Lennox knocked him down the first time. He was like, "WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?" Priceless. No one does the 'What the fuck???' face quite like Andrew Golota.

What a mental midget.
D-MARV
Im Still laughin
BigG
I'll always have a soft spot for Andrew Golota. He just makes me happy. I liked his fights with Bowe, Tyson, Lewis, McBride, Brewster, Byrd, Ruiz...lol
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 10 2008, 08:05 PM) [snapback]410257[/snapback]
I haven't seen it, but I can just imagine Golota's face as he stares at his arm. I remember the look on his face when Lennox knocked him down the first time. He was like, "WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?" Priceless. No one does the 'What the fuck???' face quite like Andrew Golota.

What a mental midget.

Haha....thats just how it was.

Bless him.
BrutalBodyShots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM9uyw2IyqU

link to the fight ^
Big Slim Sweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh09d_7B8GA

1:03 for the great Golota "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?!" look.
Fitz

Lil-lightsout
Yeah, I saw those pictures earlier. I figured someone would post them. Looks like he has a legit excuse this time. Hopefully he is going to be okay, cause that looks nasty.
JonnyBlaze
Holy shit!!That is insane..I hadn't seen the pics till ya posted em..

LEGIT!!
rusty_trombone
what the fuck is that? does he have leprocy? he should get that looked at, it looks like he's been doing too much herron or something
BrutalBodyShots
Guess we gotta give the wacko a pass this time...
Fitz
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 18 2008, 01:09 PM) [snapback]411556[/snapback]
Guess we gotta give the wacko a pass this time...

Yup, agreed. But I was thinking, why don't fighters ever put some proof out there? Like Clottey 'breaking' his hands with Margarito etc. If you have a legit excuse, and can back it up. Why not?
Unless some of them are actually full of shit, which I suspect some are.
D-MARV
LOL... now we know what was up with the WTF look!
Big Slim Sweet
Fuck him. He's still a buffoon.
Rancer
Golota doesnt get much respect but he was a very good fighter and provided us all with a shit load of entertainment over the years so I give him some credit. He had talent and if he wasnt a nut case he would have been a wc.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Rancer @ Nov 18 2008, 01:15 PM) [snapback]411678[/snapback]
Golota doesnt get much respect but he was a very good fighter and provided us all with a shit load of entertainment over the years so I give him some credit. He had talent and if he wasnt a nut case he would have been a wc.

IF he would have fought Samuel Peter before Vitali did, He would have been World Champion!
BGv2.0
I'll bet that is an injury from all of his years of roid use.

When you use that crap for years....eventually you start to come apart from the inside out.

Arms and muscles don't just go snapping for nothing...unless you are in your 70s or 80s.
D-MARV
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 18 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]411701[/snapback]
I'll bet that is an injury from all of his years of roid use.

When you use that crap for years....eventually you start to come apart from the inside out.

Arms and muscles don't just go snapping for nothing...unless you are in your 70s or 80s.

You may be right!

That was a weird injury... I didn't see a moment in the fight where he could have done all that!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 18 2008, 05:27 PM) [snapback]411700[/snapback]
IF he would have fought Samuel Peter before Vitali did, He would have been World Champion!

Considering that Golota never - and I repeat, never - won a big fight despite getting countless opportunities, I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you. Golota would have even found a way to lose to Peter last month.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 18 2008, 05:24 PM) [snapback]411718[/snapback]
Considering that Golota never - and I repeat, never - won a big fight despite getting countless opportunities, I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you. Golota would have even found a way to lose to Peter last month.

Nope! Peter sucks and Golota would have punished him!

Vander would have killed Peter
Big Slim Sweet
Golota couldn't beat Butterbean if a title was on the line.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 18 2008, 05:42 PM) [snapback]411732[/snapback]
Golota couldn't beat Butterbean if a title was on the line.

Mayb so... But a Prime Butterbean KOs Peter... haha.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.