JD
Both guys look in tip-top...

(Photo by Jarrett Baker/Getty Images)

D-MARV
Of corse Roy looks to be in top shape!

I think I may have seen Calzaghe look better in the past but I didn't see a great pic of the weigh in! I'l have to wait and see more!
JD
I don't see anything that tells me Calzaghe has been in better shape.
D-MARV
that last pic was just a bad pic of him. He looked like he had no definition... But the first two pics look better and he seems to be in great shape!
salvador
Jones always looks roided up to me; like his arms weigh 50 pounds each. He seems to epitomize what Lampley always says about lifting weights - that there's some debate within the boxing community as to whether lifting weights is just a little bad or if it's horrible for boxers.

FenderDG3
Thanks for the pics JD... I never would have guessed RJJ was a fan of Family Guy.
Box in Hand
I thought Roy looked like the better of the two. But muscle a fight does not win. I'm going for Roy all the way because one it's the American way and two, I want someone to expose Calaghe's slap punch style.
King Eugene
Roy KO 5
BrutalBodyShots
Roy looks how I think Kimbo would look if he were able to drop 70 pounds.

Lil-lightsout
Roy looks real good, he has always had a muscular build, its his genetics. I seriously doubt Roy lifts weights, but I guess I could be wrong. Joe looks in great shape too, though with his build he just looks like such a pushover. Thats why boxing has nothing to do with build. I am curious to see how much of the beard will be gone for the fight, probably all of it.

Those boxers look pretty funny on Roy. And now I know why Joe has been slapping for his whole career, looks like he has a vagina with those tights on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.