Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abraham vs. Marquez Result: (*SPOILER*)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
According to Fightnews, Abraham won by TKO when Marquez quit on his stool after round 6.

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headl...lAmBSAODkE.html

Jack
D-MARV
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Nov 8 2008, 07:17 PM) [snapback]409882[/snapback]
According to Fightnews, Abraham won by TKO when Marquez quit on his stool after round 6.

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headl...lAmBSAODkE.html

Jack

Should have been earlier... Arthur didnt really pick it up until the 5th round!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 8 2008, 08:19 PM) [snapback]409883[/snapback]
Should have been earlier... Arthur didnt really pick it up until the 5th round!

You ordered the fight??
BigG
Wait..the same Raul Marquez who lost to Vargas in the 90's? lol..hes still around
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 9 2008, 01:36 AM) [snapback]409962[/snapback]
Wait..the same Raul Marquez who lost to Vargas in the 90's? lol..hes still around

Yeah, the same Vargas who gave him the worst beatdown. Now Marquez somehow gets a crack at the middleweight title and quits(after doing alot of talking), and Vargas is probably at some buffet weighing about 250lbs.
blackbelt2003
Marquez looked tiny in there. And, strangely, he was even the SLOWER fighter, too.

Abraham jabbed his head off early on, then started to sit down on his punches and Marquez cracked pretty much straight away.

Jeez, I hope the next diamonds I buy are harder than El Diamante.

Black
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 9 2008, 01:33 AM) [snapback]409960[/snapback]
You ordered the fight??

Stream
Big Slim Sweet
Raul Marquez = one of my least favorite fighters of all time.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 9 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]410011[/snapback]

Why? I can think of far more hateable fighters. He's not bad...just...a nonentity.

Saying he's one of your least favourite fighters is like being surrounded by Adolf Hitler, Genghis Khan, Saddam Hussain and Attila the Hun and then telling Jim Lampley he's a horrible person.

Black
D-MARV
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 9 2008, 10:29 AM) [snapback]410011[/snapback]

But he has a pretty girlfriend!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Nov 9 2008, 12:51 PM) [snapback]410018[/snapback]
Why? I can think of far more hateable fighters. He's not bad...just...a nonentity.

Saying he's one of your least favourite fighters is like being surrounded by Adolf Hitler, Genghis Khan, Saddam Hussain and Attila the Hun and then telling Jim Lampley he's a horrible person.
Black

No, saying Raul Marquez is one of my least favorite fighters is not like saying Jim Lampley's worse than Hitler.

I just honestly can't stand the guy. No real reason for it, just one of those things. I think he's a douche bag - at least his boxing personality. He's always complaining, whining like a little girl, never giving any credit. Always talks a gang of shit about how he's being overlooked or disrespected. He's like fuckin' John Ruiz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.