Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah is looking to move down in weight..to fight Jose Luis Ramirez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Ramirez just made my new young undefeated fighter cry by PHYSICALLY and mentally destroying him...I had to make him quit because I don't want him to rack up IP's.....Mendez is fine and will take a few tune ups.

Anyway, this could be a war...
Blayde
Really good fight. If Zab doesnt take Ramirez out there quickly, I think his body will take some punishment. I was shocked how Ramirez pounded Mendez' body. Good I gave Mendez away before challenging Ramirez myself biggrin.gif
BigG
What is with this Ramirez cat...I remember I used him as a tuneup for my girl JoJo at one point. laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Ramirez KO1 Judah. Ramirez is a beast.
Maxy
They'll have to be an inquiry if Judah beat Ramirez.

Harold "Harry" Angus has already stated that should Judah win, he'll have his purse with-held pending an investigation.

"We know from the outside looking in that a Judah win would be highly suspect. Ramirez is a beast, too much for Zab right now. I will be contacting the commission shortly to ensure that this fight, should it take place, is put under the highest scrutiny."
BigG
Wow, no one giving Judah a shot to beat Ramirez...well maybe Judah draining himself isnt a good idea against a pressure fighter.
BigJuicyHog
I think to beat Ramirez, you need to be a boxer. Zab is a slugger, and nobody at that weight slugs like Ramirez right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.