Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'M ILLLLLL!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
and not in the cool, modern context....

I've been stricken with "The Gastro"...for those who don't know what that is...let me put it like this...I've been shitting and puking AT THE SAME TIME...

I've only been able to eat applesauce and jello........I can't hold any other foods down, and I can't sleep. It's horrible.

Send your boy some positive energy....'cause I've been gettin' my ass whooped for like a day and a half now...
Method
ROLL DEEP
AAAHAHAHAHAA....that photo is sick.

Man, I rememeber when I had that last year...not that shit. The sickness.

I was due to go to Newcastle for a friends stag do on the Friday and stop for the weekend. On the Tuesday, I was ill has fuck. I couldn't sleep, was shivering and living off fruit juice. I was bombing the toilet from both ends.

Thankfully, it went by the Wednesday....but then I had a throat infection straight after. I was horrible, but I'd paid for my hotel and thought 'fuck losing my deposit' laugh.gif
I went out partying on the weekend on antibiotics, throat sweets and antiseptic throat spray. I was fucked. I had massive white spots on my throat and my throat was the size of a raisin. I had to keep asking the bar staff for ice to numb the pain in my throat until I was too drunk to notice, lol.

It was before smoking was banned over here too, so in the morning, my throat was screaming.

So I did the same the following night too laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 10 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]410219[/snapback]
and not in the cool, modern context....

I've been stricken with "The Gastro"...for those who don't know what that is...let me put it like this...I've been shitting and puking AT THE SAME TIME...

I've only been able to eat applesauce and jello........I can't hold any other foods down, and I can't sleep. It's horrible.
Send your boy some positive energy....'cause I've been gettin' my ass whooped for like a day and a half now...

Damn man,I hope you get better soon..You need to sit on the couch and get a healthy fix of some fights..Do they know how this happened??
Method
Chorizo.
The CEO
Thanks, guys...even you, Meth...damn that Chorizo...lol

This is like a vicious strain of the stomach flu...caused by some sort of bacteria, Blaze....

and I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker, Fitz...but this is bad enough to where I don't want either....which means it must be pretty bad....

I used to be tough like ROLL when I was younger....I could have major surgery, get out the hospital, and go party the very same night...but the older you get, the more of a pussy you become...whether you wanna admit it or not....
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 10 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]410247[/snapback]
Thanks, guys...even you, Meth...damn that Chorizo...lol

This is like a vicious strain of the stomach flu...caused by some sort of bacteria, Blaze....

and I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker, Fitz...but this is bad enough to where I don't want either....which means it must be pretty bad....

I used to be tough like ROLL when I was younger....I could have major surgery, get out the hospital, and go party the very same night...but the older you get, the more of a pussy you become...whether you wanna admit it or not....

Cigs wouldn't be a good thing for the condition you're in..Cigs affect your stomach a lot and I think would fuck you up if you had one..I smoked when I was younger but haven't had one in years.Get better man..
The CEO
You tryin' to kill me, Fitz??!!

laugh.gif

You're not supposed to have dairy with this...

They say to eat bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast...if you can...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 11 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]410249[/snapback]
Cigs wouldn't be a good thing for the condition you're in..Cigs affect your stomach a lot and I think would fuck you up if you had one..I smoked when I was younger but haven't had one in years.Get better man..

Don't listen to Johnny he is some kind of health freak who will live to 100. What you need to do is chain smoke them so you don't feel the effects & like Fitz said drink coffee & lots of it. Have some bacon & eggs as well as that will line your stomach so you can have a beer or 10. Have some reefer as well thats always good for nausea.

Whatever you do do not watch Hatton & Calzaghe fights as that will make you even more sick truct me bro.
D-MARV
I hope you feel better man! When I get sick... I dress down in 3 layers go to the gym and sweat it out... I know that's a little old school but it works for me!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 10 2008, 10:10 PM) [snapback]410279[/snapback]
I hope you feel better man! When I get sick... I dress down in 3 layers go to the gym and sweat it out... I know that's a little old school but it works for me!

Is that before or after you chop down trees in the forest and wrestle bears in the nude?

I feel awful saying it CEO but I think all that hate you had for Calzaghe got to you man. You spent so much energy focusing in your powers to have Zaghe beaten, like you had Hatton last year but this time you failed and the physical letdown was too much for you. The only way to get better is to write a letter to the Welshman telling him how great he is.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 10 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]410253[/snapback]

laugh.gif

That's what I was thinkin too..Dairy would keep you stuck to the toilet..Haven't ya heard if ya drink too much milk you'll get the runs..hahaha..It's never happened to me but I've had friends say it's happened to them..I drink mass amounts of milk too,so who knows..

Steve was right about smoking weed..That will help..I may be a health freak now but that's after putting my body through around 8 years of pure hell..

Damarvelous---your plan would probably kill C.E.O too and embarrass him like hell..You'd be havin this guy pukin and shittin all over the gym while jump roping or something..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 10 2008, 11:40 PM) [snapback]410292[/snapback]
Is that before or after you chop down trees in the forest and wrestle bears in the nude?

You crack me up man!!
Fitz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 11 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]410253[/snapback]

laugh.gif

I was trying to help you, lol. You must tackle it head on and not show fear, you will piss and shit it out. Like how you scare someone if they have the hiccups.

The CEO
I finally got some sleep and am feeling a little better....

Thank you for your comments....just think of me as Will Ferrell in this clip....

laugh.gif

JD
Hang in there, brother...

Feel better soon.
Spyder
A bad case of Mudbutt will f*ck you up...I couldn't imagine puking as well!

Do you have a Smootie King close by? If so pick up a Power Punch Plus...you'll be able to keep it down, and it has electrolytes to help replenish you in this fragile state.

...electrolytes!
The CEO
THAT'S what I need...one a those smoothies...I've rarely had them, but I've always liked them...

I was able to have coffee and an apple fritter this morning....eating chicken soup right now...I'm doing much better....
Spyder
Glad to hear that you're feeling better. drinks.gif

I'm about to drop some bombs myself...I ate a hotdog with onions, bacon, and cheese for lunch...with a side of baked beans...yeah, there might be some mud butt.
dj necrogenic
Have a couple glasses of brandy, it'll warm your stomach up, and you'll start to feel better man
dj necrogenic
Oh... and for the culo.... well try not to shit so much
Maxy
All this shit talking makes me feel ill.

worried_anim.gif
ROLL DEEP
Its my turn to be ill.

Rushed to the toilet twice now to be sick....both false alarms but am sat shivering in front of the fire watching UFC 91.

Cant.......get.........warm.........

It sucks being ill.
The CEO
Good sleep and hot chicken soup is the cure.....
blackbelt2003
See if you can give yourself a nose bleed for the ultimate grand slam...shit, puke and blood all at the same time.

Black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.