Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mundine wants to fight Felix Sturm for WBA MW title...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
What do you all think? I think it would be a good fight. Mundine is a pretty talented fighter..he is like a poor mans RJJ... Sturm is a good champion with a great jab but if these two fight, I will put my money on Mundine. It would be huge for his career if he can beat Sturm...finally he stops fighting C-D fighters and Sam Soliman

I expect STEVENSKI to come in here to hate on Mundine and I know the hate goes all the way back to Mundin'e Rugby days laugh.gif
King Eugene
What you talking bout? Stevenski wont hate, he's went on record to saying Mundine and Glen Kelly are his favorite fighters of all times and possibly P4P the best in Austrailia way ahead of TK.
BigG
Glen kelly laugh.gif That guys a legend..
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 11 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]410492[/snapback]
Glen kelly laugh.gif That guys a legend..

One of the best if not THE best to come out of Australia. Quick hands, good footwork, elusive, and a lot of ring savy. LMAO
BigG
He's looking for Golden Boy to help him secure the fight.

I think because of styles, Mundine could win a decision over Sturm. But it would actually be a fight I'd be interested in.
STEVENSKI
Man don't yall bag out ole Kunga. Best garbage man to lace them up period. I still remember the punch Paul Briggs knocked him senseless with. It sounded like a rifle shot & poor Kunga went down hard. As average as he was Kunga is alright.

As for Bumdine he is fighting another South American stiff tonight who has stepped up from 154 & yes it is on PPV. I can only hope this guy is another Baldozar or Apostle type of guy.

If you think I hate guys like PBF & Roy they got nothin on Bumdine in the hate stakes.

BigG
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Man STEVENSKI..I'd think you would at least be patriotic for your country man.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 12 2008, 12:17 AM) [snapback]410499[/snapback]
If you think I hate guys like PBF & Roy they got nothin on Bumdine in the hate stakes.

LMAO....damn, why didnt we bring his name up more often. Stevenski has been on a roll lately. I'm ready to see what else he has to say about THE GREAT MUNDINE!!! Question...why do you love him so much? You love him like I like Roy
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2008, 05:19 AM) [snapback]410500[/snapback]
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Man STEVENSKI..I'd think you would at least be patriotic for your country man.

It is not about patriotism it is about hatred. I want to see him hurt & unconcious. He is a loudmouth racist braggart who was a average footballer & a average boxer. Jack of all trades & master of none & king of the bums.

I really cannot stress just how much I despise him. I laughed when the stupid prick got his eye infected because he cleaned his contact lens by sucking it in his mouth. The fact that he called out & fought Lester Ellis who was a 130lb world champ in 1985 & then tried to make a fight against Jeff Fench. the guy is a cat pure & simple.

Fitz See if you can but you gotta have a lot of losses. Fight Marc Bargero first & lose & get a few more losses to stiffs & you will be ready for a Bumdine PPV extravaganza.
BigG
Mundine's a racist? Towards what race?
AussieLad
Without doubt mundines a racist piece of garbage

The guy he's fighting is a bum, despite the record. If you look at his opponents, man, tomato can is too kind a description

I just hope that someone gives this opponent a tampered glove loaded with a horseshoe and broken glass, and inject him with a huge shot of adrenalin, speed, PCP and steroids right before the fight so he knock mundines one good eye out of its socket and into a ring card girls buttock cleavage
BigG
What did Mundine say to be labeled a racist?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]410518[/snapback]

Plenty.

If you live downunder then you'll be familiar with the outpourings of Mundine.

Fitz I agree with Steve you are a WAY too dangerous an opponent for Mundine. He may be prepared to look at your grandfather however.
BigG
Dammit I need an example/s....
AussieLad
Personally it was his constant "cracker" remarks a while back that tipped me over the edge against him. He labels anyone who disagrees with his views a racist so he doesnt have to rationally address the argument.
Blayde
I think Mundines the better fighter and this would be a good style matchup for him. Id pick him by UD although he would probably have to come to Germany.

But he better wouldnt clown too much because if he keeps himself available for Sturms shot too often, Sturm is quick and technically sound and could take advantage of it. But Mundines bigger, faster and a pretty good boxer.
BigG
I totally agree Blayde. I like Sturm and I think he's a good champion but he doesn't have power and I think Mundine could tea off on him. Sturm just beat a good contender in Germany...I want to see Abraham-Sturm..

And isn't Mundine pretty white?
Spyder
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:59 AM) [snapback]410505[/snapback]
Mundine's a racist? Towards what race?

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]410518[/snapback]

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 12 2008, 04:22 AM) [snapback]410520[/snapback]
Dammit I need an example/s....

laugh.gif laugh.gif

biggeorge is jonesing for some race hate this morning...He's like a race hate crackhead! lol

"Did somebody say racist?!"

BigG
LMAO! Hey, I was just curious..last I checked Mundine was half white/half black or something I'm not quite sure what he is...but he is lightskinned but all his heroes and trainers are black..and he has a rap song so I was wondering what he could have said
Spyder
Don't worry, I was wondering what he said too... Hahaha
Rancer
Mundine has all the talent in the world but not a fighters heart or mentality. His main problem is that hes not active enough in rounds and scared to get hit. I stopped taking him seriously when he fought soloman for the 3rd time after blowing him out in the second fight. Hes clearly given up on being a legit world contender.
Spyder
I had no idea that he was an Abo...

Now I understand why you guys hate him so much! lol

D-MARV
LMAO AT 3:25 laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif clapping.gif
Yo, why was the ref still counting???? LOL

Spyder
Does Mundine still live in the bush or has he been domesticated?
D-MARV
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 12 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]410604[/snapback]
I have no idea, but don't read too much into that fight. Mundine was a professional rugby player that switched to boxing after rugby. He had NO amateur career and fought Ottke in his 10th pro fight and was right in the fight until he got caught.

Oh i know the story behind this fight! Way too early for Mundine to be fighting a guy like that... I just can't get over the fact the ref was still counting after Mundine's Soul was removed!
Mean Mister Mustard
Getting knocked out by Ottke. Man that's like getting outboxed by David Diaz.
D-MARV
The Ref in the Glen Johnson- Roy Jones Jr fight did sort of the same thing! Roy was out and the ref gave him the full count!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 12 2008, 04:45 PM) [snapback]410614[/snapback]
The Ref in the Glen Johnson- Roy Jones Jr fight did sort of the same thing! Roy was out and the ref gave him the full count!

It's a funny sight that's for sure. Maybe they think the fighter is pulling a Bonsante.
Spyder
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 12 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]410609[/snapback]
Haha, depends on what you mean by domesticated. laugh.gif

Does he shit in a toilet or in a hole?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 12 2008, 09:42 PM) [snapback]410610[/snapback]
Oh i know the story behind this fight! Way too early for Mundine to be fighting a guy like that... I just can't get over the fact the ref was still counting after Mundine's Soul was removed!

Well if he did not make comments like below about 9/11

"I really feel that it's not our problem. They call it an act of terrorism but if you understand the religion and our way of life it's not about terrorism, it's about fighting for God's laws and America's brought it upon themselves [for]what they've done in history and so on."

then the American ref may have behaved differently. As it was he did his job & counted him out but if you watch the whole fight it is shady refereeing against Bumdine from the start. Whilst the KO was good I also would have been happy to see him win every round & then get jobbed on the decision.

Please no one get me started on Barry Michaels nuthugging of Bumdine. I may rupture a blood vessel in my brain.

Yeah he fought another overmatched bum & won a decision. Even the sports journos were disgusted by his performance.

He is the only fighter in history to have every single fight of his on PPV & I really want to see him get hurt.
STEVENSKI
I was onto his scam since the Zhos fight.
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 12 2008, 07:17 PM) [snapback]410637[/snapback]
Well if he did not make comments like below about 9/11

Wow, He said that?

I lost all respect for him!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 13 2008, 01:57 AM) [snapback]410680[/snapback]
Wow, He said that?

Wow you had respect for him?

The guys is a bum who fights bigger bums. Sturm would destroy him & hopefully he will.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 12 2008, 04:43 PM) [snapback]410611[/snapback]
Getting knocked out by Ottke. Man that's like getting outboxed by David Diaz.

LOL....Damn!
BigG
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 13 2008, 01:57 AM) [snapback]410680[/snapback]
Wow, He said that?

Same here
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 12 2008, 08:57 PM) [snapback]410680[/snapback]
Wow, He said that?

None whatsoever
AussieLad
What i found most ammusing about the whole 9/11 debacle was that during the interview, just as he was starting to rant, they pulled the feed and all you got was snow for about 3 seconds, they claimed it was technical problems but the looks on the interviewers faces they were stunned the line had been pulled

It was a disgrace to free speech, even if what he was saying was garbage, he shouldve been allowed to say it. It was australia not china or north korea
Spyder
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Nov 13 2008, 03:29 AM) [snapback]410760[/snapback]
What i found most ammusing about the whole 9/11 debacle was that during the interview, just as he was starting to rant, they pulled the feed and all you got was snow for about 3 seconds, they claimed it was technical problems but the looks on the interviewers faces they were stunned the line had been pulled

It was a disgrace to free speech, even if what he was saying was garbage, he shouldve been allowed to say it. It was australia not china or north korea

You wouldn't get snow if they tried to silence him, you would get black. It probably was a satellite problem.
Spyder
laugh.gif

Obama's election has turned every topic into a racial discussion...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.