Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst boxing moments/fights for you as a fan?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
BigG
Now, boxing is more than a sport to me...it is love and life...So since Calzgahe beat Roy Jones, I've been talking shit about him to family and friends..telling them about how much a douche this dude is for beating Roy Jones and telling them he beat a legend as if Roy was in his prime. Yeah he's a great fighter but my hate for Calzahe equals Stevenski's hate for Roy Jones and C.E.O's hate for Hatton and Fitz hate for Tarver. haha.gif

Lennox Lewis KO 8 Mike Tyson - Very sad...but Tyson's losses after that didn't hurt as I knew he was shot.

Joe Calzgahe WUD 12 Roy Jones Jr.
- Roy along with Tyson and Ali was the first boxer I ever watched in the late 90's I was under 13. He's one of the guys responsible for getting me into boxing and he was like a SuperHero to me...and now he's lost to someone who SLAPS LIKE A BITCH!

Manny Pacquiao TKO 10 Erik Morales -
I thought it was almost impossible to stop Morales.

Joshua Clottey WUD 10 Diego Corrales
- I was really upset watching a shot Corrales take a one-sided beating..but he hung in there and fought untilt he end.
kidbazooka1
Marquez/Pacqiuao II-still haven't gotten over it.

Hopkins/Tito-Damn Hopkins.

Morales/Pacqiuao II&III-Sad to watch.

Chavez/Randall I-Cried like a little bitch.
The Original MrFactor
Ali/Spinks 1 - I was a kid and I fell asleep on the fight. the next morning my mom told me that Ali lost and I cried.

Ali/Holmes - tearfully upsetting to watch. This is so upsetting that they cant even show this on ESPN classics

Holmes/Spinks 1 - I think it was a pride thing. Silently, Michael Spinks was a white fighter that night. Many blacks wanted Holmes to tie Marciano's record for many of the same reasons we wanted Barack to be President. It didnt happen.

Tyson/Douglas - Shocked... Jaws dropped that night. Tyson represented our generation. He was reckless and he was unbeatable. So many of the cats that rolled in my circles thought the same thing about themselves... Until that night.

Jones/Calzaghe - I kept yelling at Roy, "Hit him!!! he's right there, let your hands go!!!" As the rounds rolled around I realized that this could be almost as bad as Ali/Holmes.
D-MARV
Tarver Jones II
Ali Holmes
Toney Peter I, I hate Sam Peter and Toney beat his ass in the first fight!

Gotta run byt Ill list some more later
blackbelt2003
Jones-Calzaghe for me.

As a guy in his twenties, I grew up watching Roy Jones career. He's one of the first guys I've watched from career beginning to end, so it was painful seeing your hero, the guy who was untouchable in his prime, reduced to being just another victim of father time.

I guess it reminds us all of our own mortality. Jeez...if Roy is 39 and is suddenly old, it's gonna be the same for me in 10 years. That's sobering.

So it was pretty sad for me on Saturday night.

Another one was Nigel Benn getting old against Steve Collins. It was sad seeing the great English hero, who went through war after war with Eubank and McClellan quitting on his stool.

But possibly the saddest moment of all would have to be Floyd Mayweather quitting. It was heartbreaking seeing a guy so beloved by all throwing in the towel.

That last one was a joke by the way.

Black
Maxy
Pernell Whitaker only getting the draw vs Chavez.

Sugar Ray Leonard being reduced to a punching bag by Terry Norris.

Tyson losing to Douglas.

BigG
Sugar Ray Leonard being reduced to a punching bag by Terry Norris.

I dont like Ray and I love Terry but I felt bad for Ray. Reminded me alot of Jones-Calzgahe...legends losing to younger but VERY good fighters.
Al Hata

Tarver/Jones 2

Jones/Calazaghe

Tyson/Lewis

Bowe/Golata

Soon to add one more when De La Hoya blows out Pacman.
AndyLeesLeftGlove
Gonna mix it up a bit gents....

Bernard Dunne/Kiko Martinez - 86 seconds and down and out

Wayne McCullough/Naseem

Irish Mickey Ward/Arturo Gatti - but man what a combo of fights

Mean Mister Mustard
Trinidad-Vargas. I have never been more hyped for a fight than for this one. I was utterly convinved that Vargas had it all to beat him, power, smarts and youth. If he could outbox Quartey then he could outbox Trinidad I thought. Then that first round happened. Vargas got my hopes up by rallying and getting even on the scorecards only to be chopped down in the last round. I was almost depressed.

Mayweather-Hatton. Seeing Hatton do well for 5 rounds then started getting dominated and finally knocked out. And once again like the Trinidad-Vargas fight, a loss in December.

Calzaghe-Hopkins. Compared to the other two this was nothing but I felt bad for Hopkins that he had done everything to win in those first 5 rounds only to be outworked later on. He knew what he had to do but just could not match Zaghe's speed. Then seeing him hold on for dear life in the last minute of the 12th, I was pissed.
Box in Hand
I would have to say that I fully understand where you're coming from. Here are my heartbreakers.

1. Douglas/Tyson, I never dreamed Mike could get beat.
2. Calzaghe/Jones, I got up and walked out after the 8th round.
3. Trinidad/Whitaker, Sweet Pea losing like that really got to me.
Lil-lightsout
Toney-Jones
Toney-Rahman I
Toney-Tiberi
Toney-Peter II
Toney-Griffin I&II
u get the point
Carr-Trinidad
2 seconds of Taylor-Chavez
Norris-Leonard
Camacho-Leonard
Whitaker-Chavez. fucking robbery
Jones-Calzaghe
Jones-Tarver I&II
Jones-Johnson
Roy Jones robbed of Olympic Gold
Forrest-Mayorga I
Meldrick Taylor-Cristano Espano(sp.?)
Taylor-Norris
Mosley-Forrest I
JonnyBlaze
All the times Glen Johnson got robbed
Casamayor/Castillo--Casamayor beat him I think
Chris Byrd/George--I'll always be a Byrd fan

Gotta go to class,I might post some later but that's the start..
pcraw
-The heavyweight division
-Fan man
-Corrales' last 3 fights
-Tyson trying to fight on
- Lennox Lewis' retirement
-Pacqiuao vs. De La Hoya
Big Slim Sweet
Chavez-Taylor: I had been a huge Meldrick fan since the Olympics. I just couldn't believe they waved the fight off with two seconds left. I still can't. For like a week after this fight I would tear through the sports section of the newspaper looking for a report that the result had been overturned. LOL. I had a lot to learn about boxing still.

Forest-Mosley 1: This was my first time seeing a fight live and I loved Shane. Depressed as hell afterwards.

Clottey-Corrales: Why the fuck was this fight made in the first place?

Spyder
Percy stole mine...lol

-FAN MAN!!
-Tyson biting Holyfield
-Don King's outfits
-Ray Mercer-Kimbo Slice
JLUVBABY
My first was the Mike Tyson James Buster Douglas fight... I grew up in a family that dont watch nothing but boxing and maybe a little football but it wasn't until Tyson hit the scene that i really started watching the sport and appreciating it for the sport that I eventually found it to be... Understand that the night Tyson fought Buster Douglas in Tokyo i was like 12 or 13 in the 9th grade... Tyson was my Idol and a man that i thought would rule the division with an iron glove till he got old and decided to retire.. back then I thought he would beat Marciano's record and just break all kind of records.. For my generation, I think it is very fair to say he was our Ali... Our great fighter, our great heavyweight... Anyway.. to watch my great fighter take such a systematic a * * whippin it was unreal... And that last combination that put him down and out was a classic K.O combo... But to watch my fighter get beat i remember i cried that night (my cuzzins still tease me bout that and i'm 33 now...lol...) For the time he was my Jordan... My Wayne Greyzky... My Great quarterback... Honorable Tyson mentions: his last 3 or so fights....

It was tough watching Ray Leonard getting knocked out by of all people Hector Camacho... Gerald Mcclellans fight with nigel benn stands out for me... Ali/Holmes is another one I watched as a lil kid but the sadness of the fight didnt hit me till I got older tho I will say that, and most wont agree, but I think a prime Holmes Gives a prime Ali a very good fight.... The list goes on and on... I think it is very sad to watch these fighters that where maybe not great champions but very solid champions fight to long... the outcomes of these fights that we are talking about is what happens when they don't know when to call it a day... A good topic I think would be: What Happens In These Fights If They Meet In Their Primes... Does Chavez still lose to Dela Hoya?... I don't think so.. Does Lewis beat Holyfield or Tyson?... My opinion is that he doesn't... AND FOR MY EUROPEAN BROTHERS OUT THERE... does Calzaghe beat up on Jones, shall i say is the fight even close?... I don't even think I need to answer that one... Anyway great topic.
Jack 1000
Two bad moments and interestingly enough they both involve Mike Tyson:

Tyson-McNeeley: Angry because the whole thing looked like a WWE set up with the corner surrendering at the first sign of trouble. This was probably orchestrated by McNeeley's people as soon as the ink on the contract was dry. Too bad, because at least the bum McNeeley tried to make a brawl out of it, but in reality, what else could he do? Over a million suckers paid to see a sham.

Tyson-Holyfield II: The bite incident. If Tyson felt he was being intentionally head-butted, all he needed to do was find a more reasonable way to retaliate. Low blows, hit after the bell? But why did he have to bite Holyfield's ears twice? It was so strange because before the bites earlier in the third round Tyson had been having his best round. I think Tyson really wanted to kill Holyfield that night. I also remember the ABC sports footage, After the post-fight interviews, it showed Tyson trying to break down the door to Holyfield's dressing room just screaming at him hysterically. I wonder what Keven Rooney or Teddy Atlas would have done that night if they had been in Tyson's corner?

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Nov 13 2008, 04:40 PM) [snapback]410869[/snapback]
Two bad moments and interestingly enough they both involve Mike Tyson:

Tyson-McNeeley: Angry because the whole thing looked like a WWE set up with the corner surrendering at the first sign of trouble. This was probably orchestrated by McNeeley's people as soon as the ink on the contract was dry. Too bad, because at least the bum McNeeley tried to make a brawl out of it, but in reality, what else could he do? Over a million suckers paid to see a sham.

Tyson-Holyfield II: The bite incident. If Tyson felt he was being intentionally head-butted, all he needed to do was find a more reasonable way to retaliate. Low blows, hit after the bell? But why did he have to bite Holyfield's ears twice? It was so strange because before the bites earlier in the third round Tyson had been having his best round. I think Tyson really wanted to kill Holyfield that night. I also remember the ABC sports footage, After the post-fight interviews, it showed Tyson trying to break down the door to Holyfield's dressing room just screaming at him hysterically. I wonder what Keven Rooney or Teddy Atlas would have done that night if they had been in Tyson's corner?

Jack

not making an excuse for Tyson cuzz i agree with you 100% but if you really look at his career he is one of the most manipulated, underachieving fighters in the history of the sport... in my opinion... Tyson could have and should have achieved so much more it's not even funny... At the end of the day there is no one to blame but himself... BUT... sometimes i think back to when i was 21... how mature was I?... i was about as mature as i was when i was 16 when i think back on it... Can you or anyone reading this imagine being 21 and nettin' millions of dollars in one night?... A household name and woman that just a couple of years before that wouldn't look your way throwin' that thang at you left an right because of your status... In the history of the sport how many young fighters have been able to maintain their status and keep their money when they have made it to the top so young?... I can not think of one... It is easy to say what you would do if you was that person but if you could walk in that persons shoes for a day you might change your mind... most may not remember but Tyson tried to retire after he fought spinks... he was kept in the sport by people that would benefit on his continuing in the game which is why it is no surprise to me that his skills started to deteriorate after that fight.. if you don't believe it maybe its on youtube but look up tysons' post fight press conference after the spinks fight and see what he says... he says its his last fight... the hunger was gone then... what he gave the world after that was half a * * so it is no surprise to me he got on drugs etc... again not making an excuse but at the end of the day IT IS WHAT IT IS... All matters should be considered when critiquing a fighter i guess is what i am saying.
STEVENSKI
Hatton vs Tszyu - The whole fight was distasteful & if held on neutral ground there is no way Hatton would have won. I am still bitter about that & Hatton is lucky I hate PBF more or I would never have supported him in that fight.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 13 2008, 05:06 PM) [snapback]410874[/snapback]
Hatton vs Tszyu - The whole fight was distasteful & if held on neutral ground there is no way Hatton would have won. I am still bitter about that & Hatton is lucky I hate PBF more or I would never have supported him in that fight.

yep that is def. another moment... seeing tszyu quit on his stool in the corner was rough but the decks was stacked all night.. the crowd don't get no nastier than that... but i must say i was glad to see pretty boy get in that a * *...lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 13 2008, 03:21 PM) [snapback]410851[/snapback]
Chavez-Taylor: I had been a huge Meldrick fan since the Olympics. I just couldn't believe they waved the fight off with two seconds left. I still can't. For like a week after this fight I would tear through the sports section of the newspaper looking for a report that the result had been overturned. LOL. I had a lot to learn about boxing still.

Forest-Mosley 1: This was my first time seeing a fight live and I loved Shane. Depressed as hell afterwards.

Clottey-Corrales: Why the fuck was this fight made in the first place?

Chavez-Taylor I was in high school at my buddies with about 8 of us watching that fight. Man were we ready to kick some ass after that, we were all so freaking pissed off. This fight I have probably watched hundreds of times, always stopping it before dickhead waved the fight off!

My wife bought me 4 tickets for Mosley-Forrest 1 for Christmas. So me,my wife, and two of my friends went. I kept telling my buddies how awesome Mosely was, though I seen enough of Vernon to know he was a dangerous opponent. My friends were never at a live fight, I was numerous times, they were so dissappointed in Shane who I talked up so much before the fight. I was pretty pissed myself at his performance. I remember Jermaine Dupri being there walking with Vernon after the fight. I was so close to JD, I felt like punching him in the head, just kidding.

As for Clottey-Corrales, you knew who was going to win that fight beforehand. I have no clue what his people were thinking. It did show Diego would fight anyone.
King Eugene
All of Jones loses
Tyson-Lewis
Tyson-Douglas
I hated seeing how big of a disappointed Peter was. I wont lie, I actually was a fan.
I got another confession...I hated seeing JT get knocked out by Pavlik then losing to him again. But the second fight I was on a date so it didnt bother me as much lol.
Judah getting stopped by Cotto
Vernon being stopped by Mayorga
SRL and Whitaker losing.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(pcraw @ Nov 13 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]410840[/snapback]
-The heavyweight division
-Fan man
-Corrales' last 3 fights
-Tyson trying to fight on
- Lennox Lewis' retirement
-Pacqiuao vs. De La Hoya

Solid list Percy..Fan man was funny though..hahaha..Corrales' last 3 fight for sure though..Those were some of the saddest moments and it got topped when he got in the crash..RIP Chico,you have no idea how much you inspired me and how much it meant to me to talk to you..

Lennox Lewis' retirement---Well,as this was depressing,I think it was best for him..If he would have fought Klitchko again,he would have lost in my opinion..

I also have to add to my list--all of Holyfield's loses when he fought with a injured shoulder like against Toney,Byrd,Moorer,Ruiz,and Donald..He also had that heart problem..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Nov 14 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]410910[/snapback]
Chavez-Taylor I was in high school at my buddies with about 8 of us watching that fight. Man were we ready to kick some ass after that, we were all so freaking pissed off. This fight I have probably watched hundreds of times, always stopping it before dickhead waved the fight off!

Wow looks like many here wanted to see poor Taylor in the morgue.

When will the anti-Chavez peeps here realize that regardless if there was two or thirty seconds left Steels job was to make sure Taylor was ok not to see if he could last another 2 seconds. Had he been concentrated more on the time left in the fight he wouldn't haveb been doing his job and thats to protect the fighters health.

Taylor was all f*cked up had the fight not been waved off Chavez in the middle of all the excitment could have rushed over landed another right hand and not only ended Tyalor's career but his life but I guess many here wouldn't have been satified until something like that would have happened. Watch the fight and you'll see Chavez in his corner ready to jump all over Taylor if the fight wasn't waved off.

But being in America and this happening to the American fighter you know there was gonna be controversy. Now had the roles been reversed I highly doubt the Amercian media would have made such a big deal.

Also When Steel asked Taylor if he was ok Taylor did not respond that there regardless of the fact that he was beat to a bloody pulp gave Steel more that enough reaso nto stop the fight. Case closed.
AussieLad
The disgrace that was tszyu vs hatton

The robbery that was danny green vs beyer 1, where the ref had already made his decision to go the cards then gets over ruled by the ringside physician aggressive.gif

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Nov 14 2008, 04:11 AM) [snapback]410965[/snapback]
The disgrace that was tszyu vs hatton

The robbery that was danny green vs beyer 1, where the ref had already made his decision to go the cards then gets over ruled by the ringside physician aggressive.gif

I really wish that wasn't the end of Tszyu..He definitely is a hall of famer and a all time great..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Nov 13 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]410877[/snapback]
yep that is def. another moment... seeing tszyu quit on his stool in the corner was rough but the decks was stacked all night.. the crowd don't get no nastier than that... but i must say i was glad to see pretty boy get in that a * *...lol

Who was worse...Tszyu or Peter quiting on the stool?
BigG
I thought Tszyu was down only by a point or 2 at the time of the stoppage. But I got to say..Tszyu got roughed up that night.
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 14 2008, 03:35 AM) [snapback]410973[/snapback]
Who was worse...Tszyu or Peter quiting on the stool?

Sam Peter quiting on his stool against Vitali Klitschko is something I will remember for the rest of my life. True Beauty.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Nov 14 2008, 01:51 AM) [snapback]410933[/snapback]

When will the anti-Chavez peeps here realize that regardless if there was two or thirty seconds left Steels job was to make sure Taylor was ok not to see if he could last another 2 seconds. Had he been concentrated more on the time left in the fight he wouldn't haveb been doing his job and thats to protect the fighters health.

Taylor was all f*cked up had the fight not been waved off Chavez in the middle of all the excitment could have rushed over landed another right hand and not only ended Tyalor's career but his life but I guess many here wouldn't have been satified until something like that would have happened. Watch the fight and you'll see Chavez in his corner ready to jump all over Taylor if the fight wasn't waved off.

But being in America and this happening to the American fighter you know there was gonna be controversy. Now had the roles been reversed I highly doubt the Amercian media would have made such a big deal.

Also When Steel asked Taylor if he was ok Taylor did not respond that there regardless of the fact that he was beat to a bloody pulp gave Steel more that enough reaso nto stop the fight. Case closed.

Mel got up and was looking at his corner and was more worried about Lou Duva, when he should have been looking at Steele. I honestly do not think the fight should have been stopped, Taylor BEAT Chavez and it was stolen from him with 2 seconds left. He went down and got up, why didn't Steele realize he was staring at his corner? There have been fights when fighters go down more than three times, he only went down once and got back up. How do you know Taylor was in great danger if another punch was thrown, though it was impossible to happen with 2 seconds anyway by the time action would have resumed? If Lou Duva was not over there screaming his head off, Taylor would have focused his attention on Steele and we would never be talking about this robbery. IMO Steele should have realized why Taylor was looking over there and not at him.

It was one of the greatest fights I ever seen, and it hurt as an American, to not see the American fighter be the first to beat Chavez. This debate has been beating to death. I have my opinion, and I respect your opinion too. Neither one of us is right, just millions of people will always argue over this. Case not closed, and never will be(until you can get everyone else to agree with you).
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Nov 14 2008, 02:51 AM) [snapback]410933[/snapback]

First, I happened to like Chavez. I just happened to really like Taylor. Don't be so defensive all the time like anyone who doesn't root for the Mexican is a hater.

It was a great fight, and I was well aware while watching it how much trouble Meldrick was in during that 12th round. But it was a bad stoppage IMO, and I will go to my grave believing that. Taylor was hurt, busted up, but it was the first time he was dropped and he got right back up. He even had the wherewithal when dropped to reach back and try to grab the ropes for support. It was a title fight and he should have been allowed to continue IMO. Had it been the 6th round I would have felt it was a bad stoppage. The fact that it was the final seconds of the final round only made it that much more difficult to accept. And I don't want to hear about how Taylor was swallowing blood or pissing it for the next week. Richard Steele was in the ring and he could see what how hurt Taylor was I understand but he had no way of knowing at that moment how serious things were. The fight should NOT have been waved off.

Look, I'm a big fan of JCChavez and though I think he shoudn't have won that fight it takes nothing away from his career accomplishments to me. The fact that he was even able to mount that comeback the way he did was testament to the kind of warrior he was. But I will never be persuaded to believe anything other than Meldrick Taylor was robbed of his greatest professional moment that night.
1zz
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 14 2008, 06:17 AM) [snapback]410926[/snapback]
All of Jones loses
Tyson-Lewis
Tyson-Douglas
I hated seeing how big of a disappointed Peter was. I wont lie, I actually was a fan.
I got another confession...I hated seeing JT get knocked out by Pavlik then losing to him again. But the second fight I was on a date so it didnt bother me as much lol.
Judah getting stopped by Cotto
Vernon being stopped by Mayorga
SRL and Whitaker losing.

Are you Max Kellerman?

You seem to have an obsession like Kellerman with black fighters.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(1zz @ Nov 14 2008, 01:02 PM) [snapback]411027[/snapback]
Are you Max Kellerman?

Now THERE'S a hell of a post.

* install sarcastic icon here*
D-MARV
QUOTE(1zz @ Nov 14 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]411027[/snapback]
Are you Max Kellerman?

LOL...

And you seem to only have an obsession with Calzaghe... Are you Enzo?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 14 2008, 12:44 PM) [snapback]411023[/snapback]
First, I happened to like Chavez. I just happened to really like Taylor. Don't be so defensive all the time like anyone who doesn't root for the Mexican is a hater.

It was a great fight, and I was well aware while watching it how much trouble Meldrick was in during that 12th round. But it was a bad stoppage IMO, and I will go to my grave believing that. Taylor was hurt, busted up, but it was the first time he was dropped and he got right back up. He even had the wherewithal when dropped to reach back and try to grab the ropes for support. It was a title fight and he should have been allowed to continue IMO. Had it been the 6th round I would have felt it was a bad stoppage. The fact that it was the final seconds of the final round only made it that much more difficult to accept. And I don't want to hear about how Taylor was swallowing blood or pissing it for the next week. Richard Steele was in the ring and he could see what how hurt Taylor was I understand but he had no way of knowing at that moment how serious things were. The fight should NOT have been waved off.

Look, I'm a big fan of JCChavez and though I think he shoudn't have won that fight it takes nothing away from his career accomplishments to me. The fact that he was even able to mount that comeback the way he did was testament to the kind of warrior he was. But I will never be persuaded to believe anything other than Meldrick Taylor was robbed of his greatest professional moment that night.

Taylor looked like he got jumped by five dudes yes he may have been ahead on points but he was getting seriousley hurt.

Like I said Taylor did not respond to Steel when asked if he was ok you can't make excuses for him and say that he was distracted by duva. Taylor didn't have to look at Steel to hear the question he was just simply out of it. Poor taylor even needed the help of the ropes to just keep himself up right. Watch the fight again and you'll see Taylor holding himself up by the ropes yet still on unsteady legs.

I know Meldrick fought the fight of his life and believe when I tell you I am also a fan of his maybe not as much as JJCC but i am fan and admired his skill and blur like hand speed. I think taylor had the fastest hands I've seen in boxing including prime Jones. But he was hurt in that fight Steel didn't know if there was 2 seconds left he was to busy making sure Taylor was ok for all Steel knew there could have been 20 seconds left which is more than enought time for a fighter in Taylors condition to suffer permanent damage.

I personaly didn't want to see a great fighter like Meldrick suffer the same fate as MCclellan, ALi and countless other great fighters.

Taylors condition, unable to answer Steel and inability to keep himself on steady legs without the help of the ropes is more than enough proof that the fight should have been stopped.
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 14 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]411047[/snapback]
LOL...

QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 14 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]411039[/snapback]
Now THERE'S a hell of a post.

* install sarcastic icon here*

LMAO...you guys took the words right out of my mouth.
Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(1zz @ Nov 14 2008, 09:02 AM) [snapback]411027[/snapback]

fuck.gif
iron_mike
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 13 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]410874[/snapback]

100% agreed! Also Vince Phillips loss was tough to watch. Tszyu's head looked like a beach ball being hit back and forth in slow motion. The look on his face was eerie like 'am I dreaming'?
Byrd Man
Wlad tko Byrd II

Ike KO BYRD

Mercer KO Morrison
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 14 2008, 10:44 AM) [snapback]411023[/snapback]

This post didn't go through the first time. What was Duva saying to Taylor and screaming about in those final seconds?

Jack

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 14 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]411047[/snapback]
LOL...

I really like your Holyfield sig..Soon to be 5 time champ is right!!That's one of my favorite Holyfield pics..I remember seein that pic like 4 years ago..The look on his face cracks me up..He does somethin crazy with his lips.. yahoo.gif

HOLY #1!!
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 16 2008, 06:38 PM) [snapback]411328[/snapback]
I really like your Holyfield sig..Soon to be 5 time champ is right!!That's one of my favorite Holyfield pics..I remember seein that pic like 4 years ago..The look on his face cracks me up..He does somethin crazy with his lips.. yahoo.gif

HOLY #1!!

Holyfield is going to do something very special on Dec. 20... Mark my words!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 16 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]411331[/snapback]
Holyfield is going to do something very special on Dec. 20... Mark my words!

You're the man..
Fitz
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 17 2008, 10:42 AM) [snapback]411333[/snapback]
You're the man..

So I see you have decided to take 3King3 role for the Holyfield fight? lol.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 16 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]411336[/snapback]

I do Fitz!... I do
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 16 2008, 07:47 PM) [snapback]411336[/snapback]

Holyfield has done more for me than just give me dope fights to watch..He's inspired me and motivated me to be the best boxer I can be..Holyfield is basically a real life superhero.. laugh.gif
Method
The biggest for me as a fan? I'd say Meldrick Taylor/JC Chavez 1.

Runner up? Hagler vs Leonard.
BigG
Another one for me is

Oscar Larios TKO 10 Wayne McCallough
Fitz
Tszyu-Hatton made me sick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.