Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Skye-Trinidad World Welterweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday, November 16 2008 marks an explosive contest for the Welterweight Crown.

Reigning and Defending 4-Time Welterweight Champion Of The World, Brittney Skye (35-14-2 22KOs) puts her title on the line against the Undefeated #1 Contender, Puerto Rican Star Trinidad (19-0-0 17KOs)

Will Skye show the young up n comer the true meaning of knockout power? Or Will the Young Gun fulfill his potential and capture his first world title?

Who do you have in this power punching contest?

Brittney Skye Career Highlights :

W SD 12 Gerald Hudson - Win over the future world champion
W UD 12, W KO 11, W KO 1 Jab Judah - wins over the future world champion
W UD 12 Ronald Hearns - wins Welterweight Title.
W KO 4 Malvador "Malvado" Manchez - win over the former world champion.
W UD 12, W KO 4 Hermes Franca - win over the former world champion
L SD 12, W KO 12, L SD 12, D 12, L UD 12 Luis Collazo - Wins Welterweight Title for the 2nd time in fight 2.
D 12, L UD 12, W KO 1, L KO 5, W TKO 9 Smooth Eddie Chaplin - avenges defeat to the former world champion. wins Welterweight title for the 3rd time in fight 3.
W UD 12 William Joppy - win over the former world champion
W MD 12 Maxy KoKaine - win over future world champion
W TKO 6, W TKO 11 "Sugar" Shane Mosley - KO wins over the future world champion
W KO 9 Khamesi "D.O.A." Jahawi - wins welterweight title for the 4th time.

-----

Trinidad Career Highlights :

W KO 5 Welter Skelter - KO win over the former world champion
W TKO 9 Andre Berto - KO win over top contender

--------------

Place your bets!
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who will be working this fight as part of the commentary team, has joined Harry Angus in his high appraisal of the young contender Trinidad.

He told fighthype this evening, "Trinidad looks the real deal. I know a lot of hard work has gone into moulding him into an awesome welterweight and I'm convinced he'll lift the title in devastating fashion. He's a strong welterweight, strong enough to win belts at light middleweight, and I can't see anything here other than a Knockout victory for the kid. Sky is tough herself though so recklessness isn't a good idea. I predict Trinidad will take away Sky's stamina by the mid rounds and the proceed to knock her out in the 8th round."
Blayde
Trinidad is for real. I was always scared to fight him since I saw him on his way up, but he definitely put a beating on Berto. And Berto was supposed to rule 147, man biggrin.gif

Im going with Trinidad by KO, but Edson Berto wants some revenge for his family aggressive.gif
ghost13
Trinidad style is made for Skye. Skye by early knock out
CyruS
The Young Gun Trinidad made an error in his fightplan and opened up to much late and got caught in a fight he would have won by probable late KO laugh.gif

Trinidad was gracious in defeat and said he was glad to have gone through this fight for it will make him into a better fighter. He says he will work back to a title shot against top 10 competition and promises to win in a rematch with Skye.
ghost13
Trinidad fought well. But Skye wasn't wooried. She was in control the whole fight. She walked Trinidad into a trap and knocked him out. Just like she planned
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.