Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toys for Tots!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
ViciousCouture
Hello everyone! This is Vicious Couture reaching out to you all! We have an ad banner on fighthype.com home page of the left hand side. Please read this and then take a look at our site. Thank you in advance. - VC

Christmas is coming… but not all of us are getting presents this year. While most of us are cutting back on spending now, due to the financial crisis, many more will be cutting back during the holidays as well. Many have nothing to cut back at all! Those who suffer the most are the kids. Many children will not get presents this year from Christmas. They don’t understand the troubles we face and the impact of the economy…all they know is Santa is not coming this year.

With your help, together we can make a difference. What’s better is you don’t have to do anything at all. We’ll do it for you.

Vicious Couture will be donating $5 from every purchase, made on our website, from now until Dec. 15th. When you purchase Vicious Couture you will be giving 2 great gifts for the price of 1. You already know giving a friend or family member Vicious Couture for Christmas is exciting enough in itself, but your Viciously big heart will also be making a child who would have no presents for Christmas now have a very special day indeed.

Each purchase will be accompanied by a special tag, informing the recipient of the donation to Toys for Tots. Christmas is a time for giving. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know that you have made a child’s Christmas just as Vicious as ever?

Have a heart and give a child a Viciously Wonderful Christmas they may have otherwise never had this year.

VC thanks you and the children thank you.

Have a wonderful and safe holiday.

Stay Vicious,my friends...Stay Vicious!

VC
Fitz
I had a feeling it was going to look similar to affliction before I even checked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.