Full Version: Hasim Rahman....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
Will YOU support him?

I know I do!

D-MARV
I'll support him but he doesn't stand a chance! Wlad KO 4
JD
I do not support him getting another title shot, and will watch Wlad destroy him.
thefloatingmonkey
Blah, I totally don't support Rahman.
MarzB
I actually wanted to ride Rock's bandwagon when he fought Maskaev II. He looked pretty decent early but what I've always hated about Rock (outside of his pathetic conditioning, frequent changing of trainers, excuse making ability)is he doesn't stick with his game plan.

I hope he's getting well paid for this fight because it's amazing the amount of "lives" this man has had to get heavyweight title shots..
Fitz
It will be another KO against Rahman and will be added on his highlight reel of KO's.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 16 2008, 01:50 PM) [snapback]411303[/snapback]
It will be another KO against Rahman and will be added on his highlight reel of KO's.

Sady, you will be correct...
I like Rahman for 2 reasons...

1. He KO'd Lewis
2. He was the first big name fighter I ever met and he seemed real cool!

I dont know how he got another title shot but I will be pulling for him!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 16 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]411305[/snapback]
Sady, you will be correct...
I like Rahman for 2 reasons...

1. He KO'd Lewis
2. He was the first big name fighter I ever met and he seemed real cool!

I dont know how he got another title shot but I will be pulling for him!

What about Rahman's jab??I really like his jab..I just hope he sees what Lacy did and follows in his steps(cut back on weight lifting)..The big Rahman is slow and doesn't pack more power than the smaller sized Rahman who KO'd Lennox..I also really liked the Rahman that came to fight Tua..When Rahman throws more softer punches,he sets up his bigger stuff..All he does now is walk slow,punch slow,and give his opponents a lot of chances to KO him cause he moves like a mummy..He's gonna get smashed against Klitchko quickly unless he can make some changes..Changes or not,he gets KO'd..
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 16 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]411322[/snapback]
What about Rahman's jab??I really like his jab..I just hope he sees what Lacy did and follows in his steps(cut back on weight lifting)..The big Rahman is slow and doesn't pack more power than the smaller sized Rahman who KO'd Lennox..I also really liked the Rahman that came to fight Tua..When Rahman throws more softer punches,he sets up his bigger stuff..All he does now is walk slow,punch slow,and give his opponents a lot of chances to KO him cause he moves like a mummy..He's gonna get smashed against Klitchko quickly unless he can make some changes..Changes or not,he gets KO'd..

I an ssure you that he's not doing alot of weight lifting right now.

Word is he needs to shed some weight before his big fight!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 16 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]411323[/snapback]
I an ssure you that he's not doing alot of weight lifting right now.

Word is he needs to shed some weight before his big fight!

I hope he comes in around 220-235 but know that's not gonna happen..Trimmed up,not bulked up..Lacy FINALLY learned his lesson and realized that you get tired quicker,become slower,and become more stiff feeling than loose when doing a lot of lifting..
ROLL DEEP
Rahman sucks.

I used to be a fan. But then he started being cocky and performaing shit in fights.

He doesn't do anything in the ring but amble forward and blocking punches with his head.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.