Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Barret's corner...was it
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
Greg Leon as the assistant?
thehype
Yes
JonnyBlaze
Well yeah,the only dude who looked like a faggot in Barrett's corner was Leon..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Considering what happened I thought they all looked pretty silly.

I just hope he didn't charge Monte extra for working his corner!
JonnyBlaze
He wears that hat to look gangsta which he isn't(but really wishes he was) and to hide his dumbo ears..His ears stick out so far ya think the guy could fly over the the Sears tower..
moscow bear
QUOTE(thehype @ Nov 17 2008, 03:46 AM) [snapback]411370[/snapback]
Yes

man, the US government must take away his passport thus preventing him from traveling.
D-MARV
Wow I didnt notice that... Thats pretty bad!
JonnyBlaze
What a waste of space in the corner though..He could of had someone in his corner to actually help him even though the result would have been the same..
Byrd Man
Whats up G? How's it going? Are you serious bro. You trying to work fighters corners now? I just couldnt believe it when i saw you working Monte corner. Are you a little kid or what. With such a big fight with title implication i cant believe Monte would want you doing his corner. Having you work a corner, now that is bad business. No wonder Monte got KTFO, he has no team with boxing knowledge and experience. And you my friend have no business working someones corner. Is Monte a head case or what, to agree to have you in his corner. I would think Monte would want the best corner he could get for such a fight, but i guess desperate people or desperate things. WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU ADVISING HIM ON. I just feel bad for Monte. You are a fool for doing that to Monte, he deserved better. I dare you to put this is the mailbag. Peace Out, True-Boxing-Fan

Leon's Response: I had no intention to help Monte in the corner. Delen Parsley AKA BLIMP a known trainer in New York waited until two hours before take off the day Monte was leaving for London to tell him that he wasn't coming. For the record I put the spit bucket between his legs, gave him water and pulled his cup off his stomach so he could breathe better in between rounds. Rather than have Monte overpay somebody to do the same thing on short notice, I did that difficult task for him at the superty duperty discounted rate of nada. Furthermore, True-Boxing-Fan. Monte Barrett's head trainer and the man giving instructions in the corner was Jimmy Glenn. He's been working corners since 1951 so I'm not sure what you were talking about regarding experience. I dare you to do your homework next time. None of my fighters are displeased with the services I provide them, why should you be?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 19 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]411964[/snapback]
Whats up G? How's it going? Are you serious bro. You trying to work fighters corners now? I just couldnt believe it when i saw you working Monte corner. Are you a little kid or what. With such a big fight with title implication i cant believe Monte would want you doing his corner. Having you work a corner, now that is bad business. No wonder Monte got KTFO, he has no team with boxing knowledge and experience. And you my friend have no business working someones corner. Is Monte a head case or what, to agree to have you in his corner. I would think Monte would want the best corner he could get for such a fight, but i guess desperate people or desperate things. WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU ADVISING HIM ON. I just feel bad for Monte. You are a fool for doing that to Monte, he deserved better. I dare you to put this is the mailbag. Peace Out, True-Boxing-Fan

Leon's Response: I had no intention to help Monte in the corner. Delen Parsley AKA BLIMP a known trainer in New York waited until two hours before take off the day Monte was leaving for London to tell him that he wasn't coming. For the record I put the spit bucket between his legs, gave him water and pulled his cup off his stomach so he could breathe better in between rounds. Rather than have Monte overpay somebody to do the same thing on short notice, I did that difficult task for him at the superty duperty discounted rate of nada. Furthermore, True-Boxing-Fan. Monte Barrett's head trainer and the man giving instructions in the corner was Jimmy Glenn. He's been working corners since 1951 so I'm not sure what you were talking about regarding experience. I dare you to do your homework next time. None of my fighters are displeased with the services I provide them, why should you be?

HAHAHA..Hell naw..I remember you from the Btalk days True-Boxing-Fan..How come ya changed your name on here??I can remember us staying after the chat for a long ass time to talk boxing..Good to know..Later man..
Byrd Man
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 19 2008, 11:27 PM) [snapback]411993[/snapback]
HAHAHA..Hell naw..I remember you from the Btalk days True-Boxing-Fan..How come ya changed your name on here??I can remember us staying after the chat for a long ass time to talk boxing..Good to know..Later man..

lol...I'm not TBF.

JonnyBlaze
So you didn't send that letter or what?
Byrd Man
Nah, just posted it because it was relevant to the topic at hand. lol
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 20 2008, 04:13 PM) [snapback]412099[/snapback]
Nah, just posted it because it was relevant to the topic at hand. lol

Someone needs to tell True-boxing-fan to get over here on fighthype..
thehype
Somebody should email the mailbag and ask him how his partnership with PEMG will be affected now that the CEO and Judah's manager, Michael Shinefield, is sitting in jail.

laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
Dayum Hype kills it again.
thehype
Because the case involves money, I heard the feds will be digging into ALL of Michael Shinefield's business ventures...

Booking No.: 1601678 Last Name: SHINEFIELD First Name: MICHAEL Middle Name: LOUIS

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 04/07/1972 Age: 36 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 602 Weight: 220

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 08/27/2008 Arrest Time: 1525 Arrest Agency: 4234 Agency Description: LAPD-BNCO/FORG DIVISION

Date Booked: 08/27/2008 Time Booked: 1707 Booking Location: 4273 Location Description: LAPD - JAIL DIVISION

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: NORF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/06/2008 Assigned Time: 0831 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: PITCHESS DETENTION CENTER NORTH FACILITY
Address: 29320 THE OLD ROAD City: CASTAIC

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

COURT
Next Court Code: S117 Next Court Date: 12/15/2008 Next Court Time: 0800 Next Court Case: BA29568501

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 117
Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
No Information On Release Date.

HOLD
Hold Agency: FBI Agency Name: FEDERAL BUREAU INVEST. Case No.: CR0801310 Number Of Hold: 1

caneman
QUOTE(thehype @ Nov 20 2008, 08:25 PM) [snapback]412130[/snapback]
Somebody should email the mailbag and ask him how his partnership with PEMG will be affected now that the CEO and Judah's manager, Michael Shinefield, is sitting in jail.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif Go ahead Ben, do it from Greg Leon is a bitch @ yahoo.com cool.gif
thehype
QUOTE(caneman @ Nov 21 2008, 09:33 AM) [snapback]412184[/snapback]
laugh.gif Go ahead Ben, do it from Greg Leon is a bitch @ yahoo.com cool.gif

laugh.gif

Gawd dayum who is that female in your sig?
caneman
QUOTE(thehype @ Nov 21 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]412185[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Gawd dayum who is that female in your sig?

You mean Roid Jones Jr? Nah, I have no idea what her name is but when I seen her picture, I saved it with a quickness! drinks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.