Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alexander Dimitrenko
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
KO'd Krasniqi in round 3 yesterday.

For anyone who follows the heavyweight division (lol)... He has some KOs over some decent journeymen (Derric Rossey, Timo Hoffman, Malcolm Tann, Danny Batchelder, Billy Zumbrun) to go with wins over, Julius Francis, Ross Purity, and Vaughn Bean...

This guys could be a player in the "ever-so-weak" divisison! It's time for him to fight a top 10 guy to see what he has.
moscow bear
he is the biggest fraud produced by Universum, but I like the fact that one day I will make a fortune betting against him because of his excellent record. I made some money this weekend betting on his victory in under 10 rounds because clearly Krasniqi was not the man to do upset Sasha.....
moscow bear
and Marvelous, Timo Hoffman was NEVER a journeyman, let us us the correct terminology!
D-MARV
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Nov 16 2008, 10:06 AM) [snapback]411270[/snapback]
and Marvelous, Timo Hoffman was NEVER a journeyman, let us us the correct terminology!

What is he then? a Gatekeeper?
D-MARV
Nevermind... I gothca! I just boxrec the guy and he never left Germany!
moscow bear
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 16 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]411274[/snapback]
Nevermind... I gothca! I just boxrec the guy and he never left Germany!

there you go...
Blayde
I picked Krasniqi I had it 2-0 for Krasniqi. Then Dimitrenko landed a great liver shot in the 3rd.

That being said Dimitrenko will get knocked out as soon as he fights for a title against a very good opponent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.