Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions on hate
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI
Alright guys

It has come to my attention that there seems to be a fair bit of hate on these boards. I understand the hate & am willing to give my answers on any hate based question you may wish to pose to me.

My answers may not be rational or even factual but they will be entertaining I assure you.

Fire away & I will do my best to answer them. If I do not know the fighter then I may make some reasons up but rest assured they will be filled with the type of venom only I can provide.

No fighter, fight, manager, promoter or referee is off limits to me.

Fitz
They are belting that guy ratty styles.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 17 2008, 11:02 PM) [snapback]411559[/snapback]
Alright guys

It has come to my attention that there seems to be a fair bit of hate on these boards. I understand the hate & am willing to give my answers on any hate based question you may wish to pose to me.

My answers may not be rational or even factual but they will be entertaining I assure you.

Fire away & I will do my best to answer them. If I do not know the fighter then I may make some reasons up but rest assured they will be filled with the type of venom only I can provide.

No fighter, fight, manager, promoter or referee is off limits to me.

What about your opinion on things like building hate??Like lets say I wanted to build up hate before sparring to be more agressive??What would the master of hate say to get the madness flowing??
The CEO
From one Master to another...and I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already....

When you wish all these horrible things upon your victims and their families....(i.e. comas, paralysis, that their wife gets raped by a musclebound retard....et cetera)....do you feel any shred of guilt or remorse afterwards?
D-MARV
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 17 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]411563[/snapback]
From one Master to another...and I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already....

When you wish all these horrible things upon your victims and their families....(i.e. comas, paralysis, that their wife gets raped by a musclebound retard....et cetera)....do you feel any shred of guilt or remorse afterwards?

Thats brutal!
Mean Mister Mustard
It always makes me laugh to remember the shit storm that fell upon you when you said you hoped Mayweather got injured in his WWE match and got knocked unconcious in fron of his wife and kids.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 17 2008, 10:33 PM) [snapback]411566[/snapback]
It always makes me laugh to remember the shit storm that fell upon you when you said you hoped Mayweather got injured in his WWE match and got knocked unconcious in fron of his wife and kids.

I remember that... That was some F*cked up $hit!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 18 2008, 03:14 AM) [snapback]411562[/snapback]
What about your opinion on things like building hate??Like lets say I wanted to build up hate before sparring to be more agressive??What would the master of hate say to get the madness flowing??

Well I suggest focusing on one aspect & build it from there. Maybe you think they have a smarty smirk on their face that needs wiping off in a hurry. That is a good start & then you visualise maybe hitting them so hard that their teeth split their lip & are loosened. Find a aspect about the guy you don't like it may be a bad tattoo or a haircut or anything.

What you must do is let it consume you though but not let it affect your focus. You must be clear of thought but full of hate to succeed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 18 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]411563[/snapback]

What remorse? The only emotion I feel is hate & that burns low & strong in me sustaining me through lean times.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 18 2008, 03:33 AM) [snapback]411566[/snapback]

People think I was joking when I said I wanted to see him brutally beaten in front of his kids but I assure you I was not. Seeing his kids cry as daddy is carried to a EMT vehicle would have warmed my heart.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 17 2008, 10:38 PM) [snapback]411570[/snapback]
I remember that... That was some F*cked up $hit!

You know whats fucked up? That you've been sucking Jones's nuts for months and now he lsoes and you get rid of your Jones photos. Come on have a little loyalty.
STEVENSKI
Damarvellous can hop on board the hate train whenever he likes. You can always turn on a fighter when he loses that can actually generate even more hate due to the onetime love that you had for the fighter.

Think about if you walked in ion your woman banging abother guy.

Love turns to hate very easily especially when you realise you have been lied to for years believing something to be true such as Jones being a ATG or your girl actually loving you but realising you got played for a sucka.

The CEO
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 17 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]411572[/snapback]
What remorse? The only emotion I feel is hate & that burns low & strong in me sustaining me through lean times.

Niiiice....nice.

That's the ONLY way to hate....without pity.

I remember one time I was hating on...well...actually someone you DON'T hate....John Ruiz....lol

Something about wishing he would go on his daily run and get blindsided by a SUV...I was really into it...I could see him all bloody with his sweatsuit half torn off his body....trying to get to his knees and reaching up in the air like Elias in the movie, Platoon....

only to get PLOWED and finished off by another vehicle.....it was awesome.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 17 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]411579[/snapback]
Damarvellous can hop on board the hate train whenever he likes. You can always turn on a fighter when he loses that can actually generate even more hate due to the onetime love that you had for the fighter.

Love turns to hate very easily especially when you realise you have been lied to for years believing something to be true such as Jones being a ATG or your girl actually loving you but realising you got played for a sucka.

Words of wisdom.
Lil-lightsout
Norman Stone, Ruiz' old manager, had to be one of the most annoying idiots in boxing for a long time. Did you hate him? Remember when Alterson Merkerson and Stoney went at it at the Jones-Ruiz press conference, and I think Norman went out on a stretcher? Were you loving that or were you wishing for worse things for Stoney?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 18 2008, 03:58 AM) [snapback]411580[/snapback]
Something about wishing he would go on his daily run and get blindsided by a SUV...I was really into it...I could see him all bloody with his sweatsuit half torn off his body....trying to get to his knees and reaching up in the air like Elias in the movie, Platoon....

Awesome! That's what I am talking about. Nothing is off topic here so long as it concerns boxing & hate!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Nothing has amused me more in all my years of watching boxing than when Norman called John Ruiz 'Roy' in between rounds of their fight.

I think that is floating around on YouTube. I believe Steve will have much suitable hate for this guy.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 17 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]411582[/snapback]
LOL. MMM putting the hard word.

He knows I'm kidding.
The CEO
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 17 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]411589[/snapback]
Awesome! That's what I am talking about. Nothing is off topic here so long as it concerns boxing & hate!

I could go on and on and on...but I gotta sleep sometime....lol....it's been a long day....managing and boosting The Wagon....

I'll leave you with another question....

Do you think you could whoop Floyd Mayweather in a streetfight with no weapons?

The CEO
Junior OR Senior.
STEVENSKI
I admit to not hating Stoney because he was a complete mental case & what he said to Jay Nady had merit & was quite funny.

That said it would be very easy to hate on old Stoney with his beady eyes & grey muzza. That voice of his certainly makes him a candidate for a sound slapping & possible kerb stomping.

How about making him & Enzo have a death match with spiked clubs & the winner gets to also hit the losers fighter with the club as many times as they want?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 18 2008, 04:33 AM) [snapback]411593[/snapback]
I'll leave you with another question....

No I am a hater not a fighter. I would get my arse kicked & I suppose it would be quite funny for everyone but myself.

Now as for PBF's kids I would give them a thrashing just because of who their father is.

Fighting senior would be a tad easier as I would throw some rocks at him & then punt him in the face when he is scratching around like a chicken for his rocks.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Nov 18 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]411587[/snapback]
Norman Stone, Ruiz' old manager, had to be one of the most annoying idiots in boxing for a long time. Did you hate him? Remember when Alterson Merkerson and Stoney went at it at the Jones-Ruiz press conference, and I think Norman went out on a stretcher? Were you loving that or were you wishing for worse things for Stoney?

I was always a Norman Stone fan..That guy cracked me up..What he said to Randy Newman during the Golota fight will be a all time classic moment in boxing for me..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Nov 18 2008, 04:14 AM) [snapback]411587[/snapback]

As I explained I can understand the venom for Stoney & I did think it was funny when he got carried off (no I did not wish him any harm). What was funnier was when Lou Duva collaped at the Golota vs Bowe fight.

JonnyBlaze
Lou Duva's neck fat jiggles like a fat bitches thighs during sex..
D-MARV
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 17 2008, 10:53 PM) [snapback]411578[/snapback]
You know whats fucked up? That you've been sucking Jones's nuts for months and now he lsoes and you get rid of your Jones photos. Come on have a little loyalty.

The Roy sig will go back up soon my friend!

But for now I'm getting ready for the crowning of a new Heavyweight Champion!
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 17 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]411579[/snapback]

Never That
blackbelt2003
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 18 2008, 04:33 AM) [snapback]411593[/snapback]

Fuck yes. I'd throw a gold bracelet on the floor and when the skinny little fuck bends down to snatch it up, I would bitch slap him so hard his neck breaks. Then I would gauge his eye out (just one, so he can watch me do it with the other eye) and rape his empty fucking eye socket.

Black
The CEO
laugh.gif.......Jesus.

You really gotta hate a dude to wanna rip his eye out and pound his brain with your johnson.....

blackbelt2003
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 18 2008, 01:37 PM) [snapback]411640[/snapback]
laugh.gif.......Jesus.

You really gotta hate a dude to wanna rip his eye out and pound his brain with your johnson.....

Nah, dude's just mildly irritating.

Black
ROLL DEEP
Stevenski,

Lets say you have Jones Jnr and Floyd tied up to a chair and you're ready to torture them.

What do you do to them?
caneman
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Nov 18 2008, 11:08 AM) [snapback]411656[/snapback]
Stevenski,

Lets say you have Jones Jnr and Floyd tied up to a chair and you're ready to torture them.
What do you do to them?

Make them watch their own fights? Nevermind, they'd both pull it out & start wanking laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Nov 18 2008, 04:08 PM) [snapback]411656[/snapback]
Stevenski,

What do you do to them?

It is probably not appropriate in a work environment to describe exactly what would happen but lets say it would involve a hippo hide whip from South Afrikkka & various other instruments of pain & flaying the skin for a start. I would also turn PBF's hands to jelly with a ball peen hammer & would just be getting started.

They would not survive I assure you of that but it may take a week or two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.