As I was web surfing this morning for the latest in the fight world I came to realize how much I love Fighthype. The reasons are as follows.
1. Free articles, most other boxing or MMA sites make you become a member in order to read ceartain articles (Wack).
2. Awesome interviews. The interviews on fighthype are always entertaing like the Floyd Mayweather Sr. interviews (That guy is real and funny at the same time).
3. Great videos. Again, other sites make you pay to watch their videos (Fighthype, please don't change).
4. Live chats. This is cool because afterwards you may get the chance to talk to the fighter on the phone. I got to talk to Nate Campbell and it made my day.
5. Mix of Boxing and MMA. Great choice in doing that because like they say "A Fight is a Fight" and we want to hear about it all.
Thanks Fighthype for being the best of all your peers!