Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why FightHype Rules!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
As I was web surfing this morning for the latest in the fight world I came to realize how much I love Fighthype. The reasons are as follows.

1. Free articles, most other boxing or MMA sites make you become a member in order to read ceartain articles (Wack).

2. Awesome interviews. The interviews on fighthype are always entertaing like the Floyd Mayweather Sr. interviews (That guy is real and funny at the same time).

3. Great videos. Again, other sites make you pay to watch their videos (Fighthype, please don't change).

4. Live chats. This is cool because afterwards you may get the chance to talk to the fighter on the phone. I got to talk to Nate Campbell and it made my day.

5. Mix of Boxing and MMA. Great choice in doing that because like they say "A Fight is a Fight" and we want to hear about it all.

Thanks Fighthype for being the best of all your peers!
pcraw
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Nov 19 2008, 10:55 AM) [snapback]411842[/snapback]
As I was web surfing this morning for the latest in the fight world I came to realize how much I love Fighthype. The reasons are as follows.

1. Free articles, most other boxing or MMA sites make you become a member in order to read ceartain articles (Wack).

2. Awesome interviews. The interviews on fighthype are always entertaing like the Floyd Mayweather Sr. interviews (That guy is real and funny at the same time).

3. Great videos. Again, other sites make you pay to watch their videos (Fighthype, please don't change).

4. Live chats. This is cool because afterwards you may get the chance to talk to the fighter on the phone. I got to talk to Nate Campbell and it made my day.

5. Mix of Boxing and MMA. Great choice in doing that because like they say "A Fight is a Fight" and we want to hear about it all.

With that being said, Fighthype will become a pay site in January. I'm just kidding with you bro! Thanks for the love!
thehype
QUOTE(pcraw @ Nov 19 2008, 11:01 AM) [snapback]411843[/snapback]
With that being said, Fighthype will become a pay site in January. I'm just kidding with you bro! Thanks for the love!

LOL.

With that being said, chats tonight with Kenny Florian and Matt Brown.

Oh snap...I better put those blurbs up.

LOL.

Thanks for the props bro.

Oh...that also reminds me...I gotta update the Monkey Business thread...I heard Michael Shinefield, of the infamous PEMG group that recently partnered with GLAG, is currently in prison.

laugh.gif

That's a whole other story though so I'll continue the discussion in the proper thread.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Nov 19 2008, 10:55 AM) [snapback]411842[/snapback]

True That
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 19 2008, 11:30 AM) [snapback]411850[/snapback]
True That

for sure this is the best site on the net... hands down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.