Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Wishlist!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
We're coming down to the end of the year and I wanna know what are the fights that need to be made next year! Here's my list:"

Calzaghe-Dawson
JuanMa Lopez-Izzy Vasquez
Tim Bradley-Zab Judah
David Haye-Chris Arreola
Margarito-Williams II
Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton
Arthur Abraham-Kelly Pavlik
Berto-Mosley

There's plenty more but Ill let you guys name a few!
Lil-lightsout
James Toney- Either Klit
Pacman-Guzman
Hopkins-Dawson
Peter-Haye
Taylor-Kessler
Chavez Jr.- A top ten contender
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 19 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]411970[/snapback]
We're coming down to the end of the year and I wanna know what are the fights that need to be made next year! Here's my list:"

Calzaghe-Dawson
JuanMa Lopez-Izzy Vasquez
Tim Bradley-Zab Judah
David Haye-Chris Arreola
Margarito-Williams II
Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton
Arthur Abraham-Kelly Pavlik
Berto-Mosley

There's plenty more but Ill let you guys name a few!

Like I said before,I'd rather have a LHW tournament..B-Hop/Calzaghe and Johnson/Dawson 2 or B-Hop/Dawson and Johnson/Calzaghe..After those fights,winners fight and losers fight..

There is going to be alot more action at super middleweight than most expect right now..Calzaghe left and now the division has a lot of real good guys coming up or still left in the division..I'm excited to see who steps up and takes the crown at SMW..Kessler has it by default now,but I want clarity..

Froch/Bute--Winner fights Taylor/Kessler winner..Or it could be Froch/Kessler and Bute/Taylor..All good match ups..
Mundine/Dirrell--Adds to the super middleweight tournament I've created..
Mormeck/ O'Neil Bell--I'm a huge Mormeck fan which I bet none of ya know..They gotta have 1 more fight..HAVE TO!!Rubbermatch is necessary..Winner fights Cunningham or Adamek,whoever wins..
W. Klitchko/Haye---to shut Haye up even though I do like him..
V Klitchko/Arreola--To have him kill Arreola for real..
Montiel/Darchinyan--It'd be a real good fight now that Darchinyan has been working on his skills..

mexi-cutioner
Margarito vs Cotto II
JuanMa vs Israel Vasquez
Pac vs Hatton
Pac vs JMM III
Calzaghe vs Chad Dawson
Edwin Valero vs Juan Diaz
Chris John vs a top 10 fighter outside his country for once...
winner of Caballero-Molitor vs winner of JuanMa Israel Vasquez
David Haye vs Vitali Klitscko
blackbelt2003
Joe Calzaghe's face vs a 42 tonne truck

Black
BigG
Joan Guzman vs. Juan Manuel Marquez
salvador
Margarito-Williams 2
Darchinyan-Arce
Berto-Clottey
Judah-Hatton at 140
Haye-Toney
Campbell-JMM

D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 20 2008, 07:01 AM) [snapback]412028[/snapback]
Joan Guzman vs. Juan Manuel Marquez

good one!
streetlion1
Hopkins- Calzaghe or Dawson but I wouldnt be mad at him if he retired.

Margarito- Cotto, P. Williams, or Berto.

Dawson- Calzaghe, Hopkins, or I wouldnt mind seeing the Johnson fight again.

Pacman-Judah

Guzman-JMM

Pavlik-Abraham

Wright-Taylor 2

Toney-Haye

Cotto-Mosley 2

D-MARV
Let me add: Tyson Vs Kimbo in a boxing match
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 20 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]412070[/snapback]
Let me add: Tyson Vs Kimbo in a boxing match

Tyson by KO with the first punch..Doesn't matter what kinda fight it is,MMA,boxing,street fight..
Douchebag
Sakio Bika vs. Glen Johnson
Andre Berto vs. Miguel Cotto
Paul William vs. Margarito II
Oscar De La Hoya vs. someone his own size
Manny Pacquiao vs Zab Judah
Ricky Hatton vs. Zab Judah
Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton
David Haye vs. Wlad
Chad Dawson vs. Jermain Taylor
JLUVBABY
heavyweight: some may not agree but chris arreola vs. wlad. klit.- i just think it might be the best fight to be made
cruiserweight: bj flores vs. the winner of cunningham vs adamek
light heavy: calzaghe vs dawson
super middle: j. taylor vs. allen green
middle: pavlik vs. abraham or abraham vs pavlik then the winner fight pavlik or any order
super welt: Sergei Dzindziruk vs. daniel santos or paul williams vs. vernon forrest
welter: bero vs. cotto or berto vs williams
jr. welter: winner of mall. vs. hatton vs. bradley or winner of this robin vs. pacman
light: campbell vs. marquez... after he fights hoya win or lose pac wont see this div. again i dont think...
jr. light: soto vs. gamboa
feather: john vs. luevano
jr. feather: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. winner of caballero vs moliter
bantam: Wladimir Sidorenko vs gerry penalosa
jr. bantam: Vic Darchinyan vs. Fernando Montiel
fly: Nonito Donaire vs. Ivan Calderon
light fly: calderon vs. solis
D-MARV
I wouldn't mind seeing Andy Lee Vs John Duddy!
STEVENSKI
Picture this it is a stormy night in Iowa & in a small plane three fighters are trevelling to a press conference Joe Calzaghe, Roy Jones Jr & Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd is coming along for a free ride & to hype up the hotly anticipated rematch of 2008's blockbuster fight between Joe & Roy.

Plane trouble ensures & in a crash all on board are killed. Shades of Buddy Holly are apparent.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 24 2008, 06:21 PM) [snapback]412760[/snapback]
Picture this it is a stormy night in Iowa & in a small plane three fighters are trevelling to a press conference Joe Calzaghe, Roy Jones Jr & Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd is coming along for a free ride & to hype up the hotly anticipated rematch of 2008's blockbuster fight between Joe & Roy.

Plane trouble ensures & in a crash all on board are killed. Shades of Buddy Holly are apparent.

Death of fighters seems to be the new talk these days..Steve rallied the troops to follow him and they followed..They appreciated and loved the hate so much they wanted to spit out their own death wishes of fighters..Talk of plane crashes,things falling into the ring,guys being hit by cars,being impaled by objects,and being tortured is where it is at on Fighthype these days..

Ya wanna sign up at fighthype??Ya gotta first tell everyone your own death fantasy wishes!!
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 24 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]412760[/snapback]

NOT COOL! thumbsdown_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.