Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boxing chats..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
if you guys havent checked this out yet you need to.. great site on justin tv...http://www.justin.tv/tntkid?

when it is online he shows great stuff..
caneman
I said that in another thread laugh.gif great fights on there & i watch JTV all the time for many different things!
Method
Damn, Cane. Been holding out.
caneman
QUOTE(Method @ Nov 21 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]412261[/snapback]
Damn, Cane. Been holding out.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=22934
I have actually said it a number of times on the boards bro...great fights & good fun on justin.tv! I have made some friends, watched great fights, movies, basketball, both college & pro games...hell even some web cams! It's fun, free & very entertaining to say the least! Of course you get these little trolls & people messing up chats & streams but it is the internet so I guess it should be expected! dntknw.gif
The CEO
I was clickin' around everywhere trying to find streams on JTV as they kept cutting all the Jones-Calzaghe ones off the other night....well...someone put up a link in one of the chats saying it was to the fight, and I immediately clicked it without thinking...

and it was some old fags playing with each other in the shower........

They fuckin' got me...laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 21 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]412270[/snapback]
I was clickin' around everywhere trying to find streams on JTV as they kept cutting all the Jones-Calzaghe ones off the other night....well...someone put up a link in one of the chats saying it was to the fight, and I immediately clicked it without thinking...

and it was some old fags playing with each other in the shower........

They fuckin' got me...laugh.gif

Right.
The CEO
Don't make me give you infamous title on our Hate Wagon, MMM....
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 21 2008, 08:55 PM) [snapback]412276[/snapback]
Don't make me give you infamous title on our Hate Wagon, MMM....

LOL.

That shit must have been nasty. It's a shame the streams were shut down but don't worry. Soon enough a new way will be found. There always is.
The CEO
It was bad alright....way worse than being "Rick Rolled"...
Spyder
This might be worse than getting either "Rick Rolled" or "Gay Rolled"....

Introducing..."MMA Rolled"!!! laugh.gif

The CEO
laugh.gif

Those two were heros in there.....they really seized the moment.

bad.gif
Spyder
I should've put a warning in there for you guys...

Sorry if you watched the whole thing. lol
The CEO
I watched for 2 minutes straight...then clicked forward 5 times through the time line....and...and....nothing.
Spyder
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 22 2008, 11:00 AM) [snapback]412343[/snapback]
I watched for 2 minutes straight...then clicked forward 5 times through the time line....and...and....nothing.

You've been MMA Rolled! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.