Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celestino Caballero vs. Steve Molitor
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Lil-lightsout
I never seen Molitor fight before, but seen Caballero a few times. Well Caballero just KO'd him in 4 rounds, totally dominated him from the start. Molitor looked like he had no idea what to do in there, or maybe he kind of froze in front of his hometown. From someone who was 28-0, I expected way more. Hopefully tomorrow nights fights will be better. Did anyone else see it?
BigG
I'm really surprised...wow...Caballero is the 2nd best at 122 right now.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Nov 21 2008, 08:48 PM) [snapback]412304[/snapback]
I never seen Molitor fight before, but seen Caballero a few times. Well Caballero just KO'd him in 4 rounds, totally dominated him from the start. Molitor looked like he had no idea what to do in there, or maybe he kind of froze in front of his hometown. From someone who was 28-0, I expected way more. Hopefully tomorrow nights fights will be better. Did anyone else see it?

I've lived in Canada my whole life(still do) and have had the opportunity to watch Molitor fight all his title defences on national television and I must say I am shocked and lost for words...I don't know what it was, but that was NOT the Steve Molitor I have seen in the past 5 title defences and the one who has improved drastically from his first title defence up until his last defence (in august). If anything, I could sense he was nervous coming into the ring as he looked that way and the fact that he was fighitng in his hometown and on television coast to coast in Canada and the US as well as Panama had somethin to do with it. From rd1 up until rd 4 he looked uptight from the get go and hesitant to make a move. I really wished he coiuld've had a better outing and if he was only on his game i KNOW he would've put up a better outing, win or lose...that was hard to watch. Molitor is a good kid and I really hope he can bounce back and get another title shot in the near future...as for the mean time I hope Caballero tries to unify the titles vs JuanMa or Israel Vasquez and I hope either of those fighters break Caballeros gangly awkward face in grin.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Nov 21 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]412309[/snapback]
I've lived in Canada my whole life(still do) and have had the opportunity to watch Molitor fight all his title defences on national television and I must say I am shocked and lost for words...I don't know what it was, but that was NOT the Steve Molitor I have seen in the past 5 title defences and the one who has improved drastically from his first title defence up until his last defence (in august). If anything, I could sense he was nervous coming into the ring as he looked that way and the fact that he was fighitng in his hometown and on television coast to coast in Canada and the US as well as Panama had somethin to do with it. From rd1 up until rd 4 he looked uptight from the get go and hesitant to make a move. I really wished he coiuld've had a better outing and if he was only on his game i KNOW he would've put up a better outing, win or lose...that was hard to watch. Molitor is a good kid and I really hope he can bounce back and get another title shot in the near future...as for the mean time I hope Caballero tries to unify the titles vs JuanMa or Israel Vasquez and I hope either of those fighters break Caballeros gangly awkward face in grin.gif

Like I said before, I never seen him before until tonight. But the first thing that came to my mind after seeing him in there was he looked like he froze, it was like he had no idea what to do. I figured he was undefeated and talked before with lots of confidence,and I figured it was going to be an awesome fight. Heck, fighters have froze before. Kind of curious what he says happened. Thanks for your assesment.
Jack 1000
Wow!!! That's the best I have seen Caballero fight! He totally dominated.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.