Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big upset..Sergio Sanders stops Richard Guiterrez in 12
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Richard was fast becoming one of the biggest bad asses in the league....Sanders deserves a few easy defenses for that big win.
Maxy
Yeah I agree. Guiterrez was looking invincible and I expected him to demolish Sanders (especially since they were both at the same gym for a time), but Sanders was the braver man, choosing to fight on the inside, whereas Guiterrez tried to counter-punch.

Great win for Sanders and he gets to pick his first defence.
The CEO
After a couple of rocky patches and setbacks in his transition with my gym...I've got Sanders right where I need him to be....he can't and won't be stopped.

He will not take tuneups...he wants to avenge his 3 losses...and since one is in a higher weight division and another is retired....that leaves Sergiy Dzinziruk...

Blayde
Gutierrez:

"I aint gonna cry about anything. I got my butt kicked by Sergio and Im a fighter, so I respect that. I just hope he keeps showing his potential and keeps that damn belt because I wont lose again. Ill earn another shot and Ill get my revenge. Sergios a great fighter, but I fought a stupid fight. Im stronger than he is and Im gonna prove that some time."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.