Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
D-MARV
Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Holiday!

There's nothing like this time of year...

Egg Nog and Captain Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!

BE SAFE EVERYONE
The CEO
Same to you, marvelous...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone....eat, drink, and be merry.
Method
Happy Thanksgiving boys. Right, wrong or otherwise - boxing message boards keep the sport the going. Fucking LOVE boxing.

Doubleday invented Baseball.

Nasmith invented hoops.

Nobody had to invent boxing. Fighting is/was innate.

God bless.
PR316
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Love boxing as well as all of you do. Take care.
BigG
Happy thanksgiving...

Boxing = Love & LIFE!!!!
STEVENSKI
All I know about thanksgiving is I like Turkey & the only good thing my American aunt ever did was make a pumpkin pie & I think they are both thanksgiving food so that makes thanksgiving good.
The CEO
I got the best Pumpkin Pie in the Southeastern U.S. sittin' in my kitchen right now....it's all mine...and I will finish it by tomorrow afternoon....
Bill The Butcher
Got to love me some Candied Yams!

Sweet potatoes baked in butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. MMMMMmmmmmm!

And lots of wine.
rusty_trombone
I love celebrating my hatred of Injuns
D-MARV
MAJOR BUMP!!!

HAppy Thanksgiving brothers!
The CEO
Another year older and another 5 pounds gained......greeeaaat.

laugh.gif

Happy Thanksgivin', everyone...
Snoop
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Nov 28 2008, 10:57 PM) *
I love celebrating my hatred of Injuns

LMAO. Was thinking something similar but didn't want to shit on this lovefest we were having here. Plus, it almost feels more like a boxing appreciation thread, which I could get down with.

BOXING STILL #1 BITCHES!
PR316
Happy Thanksgiving to my Fighthype peeps.

I must say that this year was something else. The whole family from Puerto Rico came over(About 40 plus people in our house). We deep fried our turkey and it was ridiculously good.

What I feel good about is that this year I didn't over indulge. Plus I was hitting the gym hard all week(Too hard obviously cuz my left shoulder is killing me as I type this).

Hope you guys had a great one.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
happy thanksgiving fighthype....i love this board for sure. I had a bit too much to drink at my sisters place, but a great time no doubt. Have a good and safe one everydbody.
King Eugene
Had a great Thanksgiving. The food was banging........as always. This year my grandma made sweet collard greens. Man I've been eating them things for three days straight. I asked her how did she get them so sweet and she told me she didn't pick them until the frost landed on them and soaked in them. I was confused as hell for a while til I remembered she was talking about the morning frost and not the frost that be on Frosted Flakes. LMAO...yea I had a blonde moment.
hardhead
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Nov 28 2008, 12:33 AM) *
I got the best Pumpkin Pie in the Southeastern U.S. sittin' in my kitchen right now....it's all mine...and I will finish it by tomorrow afternoon....

I prefer that Pecan Pie...mmmmm good.
caneman
Happy Thanksgiving late y'all...I had a friend up from Alabama & then her Daddy died so I drove down here with her! So needless to say, what started out as a great Thanksgiving turned out not so great! I sure hope my boxing family all had a great one though! Peace & much love to all y'all & your families!
Spyder
Thanksgiving is a great day to eat, sleep, drink, and watch some football! I kinda wish we didn't have to watch the Lions every year...

QUOTE (PR316 @ Nov 26 2009, 06:15 PM) *
I must say that this year was something else. The whole family from Puerto Rico came over(About 40 plus people in our house). We deep fried our turkey and it was ridiculously good.

40 puerto ricans and a turkey fryer, and the house didn't get burned down?

That sounds like a successful holiday!

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.