Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "The Wrestler"
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
Critics are sayin' this is gonna be a winner....I don't doubt it....it comes off a little Balboan....but that's fitting when it comes to old wrestlers who can't let go...

Here's the trailer.....

Spyder
I'm pretty psyched about this flick. Aronofsky hasn't been too active since 'Requiem'.

He has another one set to come out in 2009 called "The Fighter"...which is the story of Mickey fucking-Ward!! yes2.gif
The CEO
Yeah...I'll be making it a point to watch The Fighter as well....

On a side note....I wikied Aronofsky and saw that he's confirmed to direct a new Robocop too.... ohmy.gif

Spyder
How can he top that?! laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif....I don't know...as a "funniest death scene"....that's almost untoppable.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 2 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]413800[/snapback]
laugh.gif....I don't know...as a "funniest death scene"....that's almost untoppable.

Mickey Rourke looks like he's physically finished. I doubt he needed a lot of make up to make him look fucked for this movie.

They don't make movies like Robocop anymore. Interestingly enough, Robocop's director had a movie he wanted to make called Crusade, it was supposed to be a kick ass medieval war epic, Scwarzeneger was said to love the script and was pumped to have the film made. But like 90% of scripts it has not yet been made.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.