Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vic vs. Arce
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
What do ya all think about this fight??How would ya break it down??

It'll definitely be really entertaining,I know that..Glad to see it's actually going to happen..
salvador
I'm just hoping this is in Las Vegas because this is going to be incredibly entertaining while it lasts and floor seats are going to be reasonably cheap given the fact that very few people care about seeing guys who are lighter than their wives fight.
Michigan Assassin
Can't fucking wait for this fight!!

I know everyone is going to be leaning towards Vic based on his recent great performances (and rightfully so) but Arce is no fucking joke.

And he's gonna be coming for Vic's belts and his head. This fight is gonna be a great shootout. I'll be interested to see if Vic's imporoved defense will still be there or wether he'll just throw caution to the wind and brawl.

Has the site for this fight been announced? I heard Home Depot Center in So Cal was in the running. If so, I'm there in a heartbeat.
kidbazooka1
This will be an action packed fight no doubt about it. Im going with the underdog Arce by late stoppage with bodyshots.
STEVENSKI
I think Vic will make a prediction of hurting Arce bad & do as he says. Vic by brutal career ending stoppage.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 2 2008, 01:57 AM) [snapback]413667[/snapback]
I think Vic will make a prediction of hurting Arce bad & do as he says. Vic by brutal career ending stoppage.

That's your favorite kinda stoppage too I bet..Do you predict a coma or just a career ending stoppage??

I say the fight is a toss up since I think if Arce decides to move and throw combos he could pull off something big but I have to go with Vic by TKO..
King Eugene
I'm going with Arce...I dont think Vic's defense will hold up and Arce will stop him in the middle rounds.
AussieLad
Vic seems to have something personal against Arce. I think its from following him around in the early days, when arce was the biggest draw in the division, calling him out after his fights, only to be avoided.

Vics power and slightly straighter punches cut through arces lack of defence and looping shots. Arces tough and has power, he should hold up for a while and make it an exciting fight before crumbling like an overcooked taco
D-MARV
Arce is in for the beating of his life! Vic TKO9
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 2 2008, 06:13 AM) [snapback]413730[/snapback]
Arce is in for the beating of his life! Vic TKO9

you think he's gonna make it 9 rounds marvelous?...lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 2 2008, 06:02 AM) [snapback]413673[/snapback]
That's your favorite kinda stoppage too I bet..Do you predict a coma or just a career ending stoppage??

No, no coma. Just a brutal career defining & career ending fight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 2 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]413805[/snapback]
No, no coma. Just a brutal career defining & career ending fight.

hahaha..I bet it'd be different if it was a Roy Jones fight..You'd be hoping for the coma so bad,I wouldn't be surpised to see ya running to the ring with a bat in your hands ready to do the job yourself..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 3 2008, 02:32 AM) [snapback]413863[/snapback]
hahaha..I bet it'd be different if it was a Roy Jones fight..You'd be hoping for the coma so bad,I wouldn't be surpised to see ya running to the ring with a bat in your hands ready to do the job yourself..

Steven has too much love for Jones to even think of doing something as silly as that.
BigG
I'm taking Vic by KO 5..but wouldn't be surprised to see him down on a body shot early. Fact is these styles will really clash and one of them will surely get hurt. I'm going with Vic though. This fight will probably have 5 knockdowns or something. It will be exciting while it lasts.
STEVENSKI
Now whilst I think Roy is possibly the worst human being who ever lived & have enjoyed seeing him get beat up on several occasions I think a coma is too harsh. What I would want to see is Roy getting beaten like a tom tom or Lamotta by Robinson (I know i know pure fantasy as Roy cannot take a good punch).

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 3 2008, 03:44 AM) [snapback]413866[/snapback]
Steven has too much love for Jones to even think of doing something as silly as that.

grin.gif I should have known better..Steve is starting to come around..A couple months ago he was wishing the something would crush the ring and kill Roy and Calzaghe and now he doesn't even want Roy in a coma..

Steve must have gotten a gf or something..
STEVENSKI
Well I was speaking to god the other day & he finally started speaking back to me.....................................

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2008, 06:01 PM) [snapback]414171[/snapback]
Well I was speaking to god the other day & he finally started speaking back to me.....................................

yahoo.gif

What did he say??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.