Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Motherf**ker the cutman aint fight no damn body"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
Props on another classic interview Percy, its official Floyd Sr. is my favorite person in boxing. That man is a realist if i have ever seen one.

lets all laugh at roy jones now
The CEO
PC: Who do you have this weekend, Big Floyd?

FM: Who is fighting this weekend?

laugh.gif
BigG
GREAT interview. I just love Floyd Sr. and Roger.
D-MARV
LOL, Great Interview!
perpetualgroove
haha i love it how the mayweathers are finally getting their due as being some funny motherfuckers....hahah on the hbo 24/7 roger mayweather said "he can go in their one of two ways; he can say "shit, im getting paid", or he can go in that motherfucker like motherfucking buster douglas against mike tyson and say im gonna whoop this motherfuckers ass"...hahaha classic mayweather line...
pcraw
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. He tells it like it is and is definitely real. I actually got the chance to hang out with him a couple times and had dinner with him twice. He is the funniest dude on earth because he's not even trying to be funny. Thanks again!

Percy
D-MARV
QUOTE(pcraw @ Dec 3 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]413926[/snapback]
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. He tells it like it is and is definitely real. I actually got the chance to hang out with him a couple times and had dinner with him twice. He is the funniest dude on earth because he's not even trying to be funny. Thanks again!

Percy

That' good stuff... I want your job!
Method
Nice job, Percy. A real shame to hear about the sarcosis. I didn't know about that. Sucks.
Lil-lightsout
I never get sick of reading the interviews you have with Floyd, I am always lol when reading them. He just tells the truth, and does not give fake BS answers. Love him or hate him, atleast he is truthful. Thanks.
Nay_Sayer
Floyd's definately the best interview in boxing....
Spyder
James Toney used to give a really good interview too. I used to love reading those.
STEVENSKI
Floyd Snr be the funniest guy in the industry.

On a serious note I wonder if all his substance abuse helped his medical condition?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 3 2008, 05:24 PM) [snapback]413950[/snapback]
James Toney used to give a really good interview too. I used to love reading those.

Hell Yes!!! Could you imagine Floyd Sr. training Toney, I would pay big bucks to see those training sessions.
pcraw
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 3 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]413954[/snapback]
Floyd Snr be the funniest guy in the industry.

On a serious note I wonder if all his substance abuse helped his medical condition?

I'm not sure where all of the talk of him abusing drugs came from. I know he used to sell them, but he doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and never have from what I understand. Trust me I was trying to get him to have a drink with me. This guy has 6 pack abs and his bicep is as hard as a rock (he makes you feel them). Aside from eating a shit load of ice cream. He really doens't harm his body. I'm not sure where that all started. Just thought I would clear that up.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(pcraw @ Dec 3 2008, 11:40 PM) [snapback]413963[/snapback]
I'm not sure where all of the talk of him abusing drugs came from. I know he used to sell them, but he doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and never have from what I understand. Trust me I was trying to get him to have a drink with me. This guy has 6 pack abs and his bicep is as hard as a rock (he makes you feel them). Aside from eating a shit load of ice cream. He really doens't harm his body. I'm not sure where that all started. Just thought I would clear that up.

Thanks Perc

I was always under the impression that he was a junkie crackehad for several years. I suppose a lot of innuendo & 1/2 truths have dogged Snr for years.
King Eugene
QUOTE(pcraw @ Dec 3 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]413963[/snapback]

Thank you...maybe that would shut up some of the ignorant comments people make off what they heard from somebody else.

Oh and before there is any confusion that wasn't directed at anyone in particular.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 3 2008, 12:36 PM) [snapback]413901[/snapback]
PC: Who do you have this weekend, Big Floyd?

FM: Who is fighting this weekend?
laugh.gif

Funniest part of the interview! laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 3 2008, 08:45 PM) [snapback]413978[/snapback]
Funniest part of the interview! laugh.gif

Yeah, that was some funny shit! lol
KookedKrack
i was laughing the whole interview but the "motherfucking cutman aint fight no damn body" took the cake
D-MARV
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Dec 3 2008, 09:23 PM) [snapback]413989[/snapback]
i was laughing the whole interview but the "motherfucking cutman aint fight no damn body" took the cake

Yeah, Im a Roy fan but goddanm the was funny.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 3 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]413902[/snapback]
GREAT interview. I just love Floyd Sr. and Roger.

Floyd Sr. is the man..Roger is not..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 3 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]413954[/snapback]

God damnnnn..hahahahhaha..You crack me up!!I couldn't stop laughing reading this..You always drop these kinda lines..
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 3 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]413975[/snapback]
Thank you...maybe that would shut up some of the ignorant comments people make off what they heard from somebody else.

Oh and before there is any confusion that wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Yes it was.

It was directed at Stevenski.

Stevenski, King hates you and wants to know why you make ignorant comments? laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I just read the Stitch Duran interview, never knew who he has before, and I must say it was an interesting article. For some time now I've wanted to know more about the underrated jobs these men perform. It's also a shame how many guys step into a gym, watch a couple of tapes and suddenly think they can be trainers or cutmen. Hell if some world class former fighters and doctors suck as trainers/cutmen imagine what these bozos do. That's dangerous.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 4 2008, 08:53 AM) [snapback]414054[/snapback]
God damnnnn..hahahahhaha..You crack me up!!I couldn't stop laughing reading this..You always drop these kinda lines..

I think I need to clear this up. I was asking a serious question if his "drug abuse" had accelerated his medical condition. I had always assumed/been told that he was once a crackhead & the shit he says is erratic to say the least.

QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2008, 03:05 PM) [snapback]414094[/snapback]
Yes it was.
Stevenski, King hates you and wants to know why you make ignorant comments? laugh.gif

I think King wants to fight me. I have always suspected he disliked me because I keep it real at all times & am always straight up.

If he wants to fight then lets scrap. I will probably have the ever loving shit kicked out of me & he will feel like a man & so will I, a severely disabled man who cannot control his bowel motions & will be confined to a wheelchair. Roll will you look after me if this happens?
King Eugene
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2008, 10:05 AM) [snapback]414094[/snapback]
Yes it was.

LMAO...no actually it wasn't. I was referring to other post I've seen on here in the past. A good example would be in the Jermaine Taylor thread but we wont get in to that. But yea Stevenski says some ignorant shit too but hell thats Stevenski.

And I have nothing against that man. We disagree a lot but he is still funny as hell and I like reading most of his post.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2008, 05:24 PM) [snapback]414181[/snapback]
If he wants to fight then lets scrap. I will probably have the ever loving shit kicked out of me & he will feel like a man & so will I, a severely disabled man who cannot control his bowel motions & will be confined to a wheelchair. Roll will you look after me if this happens?

LOL see what I'm talking about. It never fails.
STEVENSKI
Glad to see you find it funny. I certainly would not being in a wheelchair but with Rolls love & companionship I may still lead a normal life.
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]414236[/snapback]
Glad to see you find it funny. I certainly would not being in a wheelchair but with Rolls love & companionship I may still lead a normal life.

LOL
I gotta admit... at first, I didn't like you. But, come to find out, You're a classic poster and Fighthype wouldn't be the same without you.
STEVENSKI
Believe me I was once the poster on here who took it all serious & gave detailed rundowns etc on fights & fighters especially in the classics section. Now i am the guy who says crazy shit for a laugh. Most people can read between the lines to see what my real opinion is on things though.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]414252[/snapback]
Believe me I was once the poster on here who took it all serious & gave detailed rundowns etc on fights & fighters especially in the classics section. Now i am the guy who says crazy shit for a laugh. Most people can read between the lines to see what my real opinion is on things though.

I guess when people first get on here they feel the need to go serious and go into detail about everything just to show their knowledge of boxing. But after a while you'll see its pointless. Steve, C.E.O., Rusty, and Spyder keep me laughing on these things.

I just like to get Steven going cause he is always going to come back with some kind of dry joke.

But besides all that dont act like you didnt see my Mundine statement. Could I have possibly been right?
STEVENSKI
Nah but I been here a fair while now. I remember when Big G was 12 or 13 & he literally grew up on here. Some of our advice to him when he turned 18 was gold.
BigG
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 5 2008, 04:29 AM) [snapback]414252[/snapback]

Exactly, I know for a fact that Roy Jones Jr. has been your hero since beating Glen Kelly.
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 5 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]414275[/snapback]
Exactly, I know for a fact that Roy Jones Jr. has been your hero since beating Glen Kelly.

Thank you for clearing that up G. I always new it. I bet his dream match his Glen Kelly vs. Mundine at a 168
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 5 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]414276[/snapback]
Thank you for clearing that up G. I always new it. I bet his dream match his Glen Kelly vs. Mundine at a 168

Hey I don't mind Kunga.
Fitz
What do you think of Mundine vs Shannon Taylor?
STEVENSKI
Are you for real? If so that is a fucking disgrace.
STEVENSKI
That is fucking disgusting. I really hope Mundine gets hurt badly & I am not joking either. WHat a fucking JOKE!!
BigG
I don't even know why you Aussies still care about Mundine.
Coyote Duran
Those interviews were two of the best I've ever read. Awesome work, Percy. It sounded like a good time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.