Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite quotes
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
If you have videos of it happening,even better..I can think of a lot off the top of my head but gotta go to bed but wanted to get this thread going first..

Ali,James Toney,Norman Stone,Floyd SR.,Tyson,Mayorga,and the list goes on..

Try to find videos!!
BigG
"Yeah, come on...I'll bust you up, boy!!!! Come on!!! I'll bust you up!!!!" - James Toney (To anyone im sparring).

"There's Only One Mayweather....Theres Only One Mayweather....He talks the talk...He walks the walk...He's walking in the Money Wonderland" - Floyd Mayweather Jr. (To British Fans, after knocking out Ricky Hatton) laugh.gif laugh.gif

"He's round like my sons ass." - Ricardo Mayorga (To Fernando Vargas)
Spyder
This is a good place to start... laugh.gif

ROLL DEEP
'Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt'

And anything that has come out of Tysons mouth.
Box in Hand
"America is built on winning and I'm a winner"

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
thisneverworks
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 4 2008, 08:58 AM) [snapback]414080[/snapback]
This is a good place to start... laugh.gif

What he said.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 4 2008, 05:33 AM) [snapback]414064[/snapback]
"Yeah, come on...I'll bust you up, boy!!!! Come on!!! I'll bust you up!!!!" - James Toney (To anyone im sparring).

"There's Only One Mayweather....Theres Only One Mayweather....He talks the talk...He walks the walk...He's walking in the Money Wonderland" - Floyd Mayweather Jr. (To British Fans, after knocking out Ricky Hatton) laugh.gif laugh.gif

"He's round like my sons ass." - Ricardo Mayorga (To Fernando Vargas)

HAHAHA..The Mayorga one was great..I remember that one now..

Norman Stone to Randy Newman "What a piece of shit you turned out to be,what a fuckin piece of shit..You got no balls you cock sucker."

Here is the Toney/Ruiz press conference..Too much funny shit in here..

STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]414091[/snapback]
'Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt'

Nothing further required although "ya godda zip boom bam" from Yoel comes close.
Big Slim Sweet
"My God...is the only true God!"

"Getcha track shoes on boy."

"A fighter cannot be saved by the bell in any round including...the 12th and final round...Jim!"
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Dec 6 2008, 02:33 AM) [snapback]414423[/snapback]
"My God...is the only true God!"

"Getcha track shoes on boy."

"A fighter cannot be saved by the bell in any round including...the 12th and final round...Jim!"

That last one is LEGENDARY!!hahahaha..It cracks me up basically every time I hear him say JIM!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 4 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]414154[/snapback]
HAHAHA..The Mayorga one was great..I remember that one now..

Norman Stone to Randy Newman "What a piece of shit you turned out to be,what a fuckin piece of shit..You got no balls you cock sucker."

Here is the Toney/Ruiz press conference..Too much funny shit in here..

I love the way Don just keeps fanning the flames through all of this.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
"I'm the king of John Madden."

"I've been robbed of most of my money can I at least just get a blowjob."

Really lets face it this is just going to turn into a contest between Tyson and Toney for a sustained history of silly/memorable quotes.

I would give Mayorga an honorable mention but the problem I have with Ricardo is that he wasn't a special fighter, the other two were.

I don't know why that should make a difference, maybe because Tyson and Toney kinda backed it up in the ring whilst Ricardo has spent most of his career apologising after his fights saying he didn't mean the things he had said! LOL.

(I think Ricardo was at his zenith for the De la Hoya fight, he said some pretty darned offensive/funny stuff before that bout.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.