Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DLH's unofficial weight... Lets take some bids...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingStill#1
Im wondering what weight DLH will walk into the ring with on Saturday night.

Im sure he will make weight,....But Im curiouse to know how much more of a disadvantage he will make it for Pacman come fight night.

My guess is 147lbs tommorow...

159lbs fight night...( this would be a sure victory)

Pacman will walk in @ something like 148lbs.....

Really, Im more interested in who DLH will call out when he's speaking to Larry. If its Hatton I dont think Ill ever pay to watch him again....but thats a different thread.
Box in Hand
My guess is that he'll come in looking like some weird drained out crackhead and weighing 146 1/2. Then he'll go up after the weigh in to 154.
JonnyBlaze
I'm guessing 160 but I have my doubts that he won't go on the unoffical scale..
Mean Mister Mustard
If he does make 147 he will have rigged the scales. No way this guy legaly makes 147.
salvador
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 4 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]414165[/snapback]
Really, Im more interested in who DLH will call out when he's speaking to Larry. If its Hatton I dont think Ill ever pay to watch him again....but thats a different thread.

Maybe it's a different thread, but I'm already starting to feel like I'm going to cave in and buy this God damn fight. And I'm afraid that if he does call out Hatton that I'll break my new TV.

D-MARV
I expect De La Hoya to come in at 146.5 at weigh in then re-hydrating back up to 155 or 156!

thehype
De La Hoya will weigh-in at 147 and fatten up to 158.

Manny will weigh-in at 146 and fatten up to 147.

Regardless though, you can bet that they'll keep the "unofficial" weight of De La Hoya under wraps. I don't think they've EVER given De La Hoya's unofficial weight for any of his fights.
mexi-cutioner
Weigh in: DLH 146.5, Pac 147
Fight Night: DLH 159, Pac 151
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 4 2008, 05:42 PM) [snapback]414185[/snapback]
Maybe it's a different thread, but I'm already starting to feel like I'm going to cave in and buy this God damn fight. And I'm afraid that if he does call out Hatton that I'll break my new TV.

Ill pay the frieght to ship it here before you do that sir...

In any case its gonna be a bad night for Pacman......
The CEO
I'll go Pac 46, 50 and DLH 47, 60....
dbdbdb
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 4 2008, 04:43 PM) [snapback]414165[/snapback]
Im wondering what weight DLH will walk into the ring with on Saturday night.

Im sure he will make weight,....But Im curiouse to know how much more of a disadvantage he will make it for Pacman come fight night.

My guess is 147lbs tommorow...

159lbs fight night...( this would be a sure victory)

Pacman will walk in @ something like 148lbs.....

Manny should be about 145lbs for the official and 148lbs for the fight. DLH is going be at 147lbs for the official and hydrate up to +/- 160lbs for the fight.

Guaranteed its going to be Hatton in Manchester. Other than a PBF vs DLH II fight, that's the biggest money maker out there. He's hoping something he does will lure PBF out of retirement and winning against Pac-Man and Hatton will probally do it.

QUOTE(thehype @ Dec 4 2008, 05:59 PM) [snapback]414191[/snapback]
De La Hoya will weigh-in at 147 and fatten up to 158.

Manny will weigh-in at 146 and fatten up to 147.

Regardless though, you can bet that they'll keep the "unofficial" weight of De La Hoya under wraps. I don't think they've EVER given De La Hoya's unofficial weight for any of his fights.

I always thought DLH didn't let anyone weigh him before fights. On many HBO fights, they just say that DLH refused the pre-fight weight check.
King Eugene
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Dec 4 2008, 07:08 PM) [snapback]414207[/snapback]
Guaranteed its going to be Hatton in Manchester. Other than a PBF vs DLH II fight, that's the biggest money maker out there. He's hoping something he does will lure PBF out of retirement and winning against Pac-Man and Hatton will probally do it.
I always thought DLH didn't let anyone weigh him before fights. On many HBO fights, they just say that DLH refused the pre-fight weight check.

It'll probably be Hatton. I wouldn't be suprised but Hatton wants Pac-Man.

I'm a tell you whats funny though, I think if Pac-Man dominates or atleast beats DLH, Mayweather will make his return.
EpTXCHAMP

Weigh in
ill go with pac...144
DLH 147

fight night DLH 158

Pac 147
D-MARV
I Kinda wish that Oscar would just fight Margarito.
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 4 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]414231[/snapback]
I Kinda wish that Oscar would just fight Margarito.

I really wish Oscar would just give me 10% of everything he makes off of this fight.
MarzB
If you guys can point to me a time recently when Dela Hoya showed up during a fight in the 150's even the high ones (58, 59) I'd like to see it.

From what I recall piece of crap Dela doesn't allow himself to be weigh'd the day of fights and I doubt he changes his tune here.

Props to whomever said he'll look like a dehydrated prune tomorrow although I think he could personally AFFORD to pay Pac the $3 mill per pound over 147lbs and come in at 151 where it won't be such a determent to him.

But his greedy ass won't. He'll look like a prune barely making 147 (and a 1/2) won't tip the scales the day of fight but will saturate EASILY to 165lbs.

I loved that scale shot he had where he stepped on it and how ironic it was 147,lol. Yeah right, even when he was 147 he didn't walk at 47 so who does he think he's fooling with that rigged scale,lol??
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 4 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]414244[/snapback]
If you guys can point to me a time recently when Dela Hoya showed up during a fight in the 150's even the high ones (58, 59) I'd like to see it.

From what I recall piece of crap Dela doesn't allow himself to be weigh'd the day of fights and I doubt he changes his tune here.

Props to whomever said he'll look like a dehydrated prune tomorrow although I think he could personally AFFORD to pay Pac the $3 mill per pound over 147lbs and come in at 151 where it won't be such a determent to him.

But his greedy ass won't. He'll look like a prune barely making 147 (and a 1/2) won't tip the scales the day of fight but will saturate EASILY to 165lbs.

I loved that scale shot he had where he stepped on it and how ironic it was 147,lol. Yeah right, even when he was 147 he didn't walk at 47 so who does he think he's fooling with that rigged scale,lol??

LOL Marz your posts are killing me man. Why the hell don't you post more often?

I seriously doubt he really weighs 147. He probablytold Pacquiao waay before the fight was signed that they would both pretend DLH was at 147. This fight is bringing some much needed cash to Vegas, HBO and al involved, I'm sure such a petty thing as weight can be overlooked.
MarzB

By the time I come here immediately after fights I'm either too drunk to post or in the morning it's time to get ready for football and during the week I've just been slacking. Thanks though

To your last post though, seriously I'm all fine with making I guess fights with familiar people to an extent because I think boxing has flatlined in the mainstream.

BUT my biggest problem with this fight is this. Nevermind that it's "THE HOLIDAYS" or that there weren't 2 friggin PPVs recently but why are they charging an obscene amount for this fight?? If Oscar/Richard are truly trying to be the promoters to take boxing over, why haven't they tried some different pricing models??

These guys are worse than the American auto industry for crying loud. In my best Oscar voice, "Hey lets give them crap, they'll buy it because MY name is attached". wheres the stacked undercard?? Wheres the

"if you purchase by nov 1, it'll be $30" and the closer it gets to the fight increase the price to where as day of is full price??

Thats my problem.

Ok, it's time to watch the latest con job (24/7)...be back when it's done..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 4 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]414254[/snapback]

By the time I come here immediately after fights I'm either too drunk to post or in the morning it's time to get ready for football and during the week I've just been slacking. Thanks though

To your last post though, seriously I'm all fine with making I guess fights with familiar people to an extent because I think boxing has flatlined in the mainstream.

BUT my biggest problem with this fight is this. Nevermind that it's "THE HOLIDAYS" or that there weren't 2 friggin PPVs recently but why are they charging an obscene amount for this fight?? If Oscar/Richard are truly trying to be the promoters to take boxing over, why haven't they tried some different pricing models??

These guys are worse than the American auto industry for crying loud. In my best Oscar voice, "Hey lets give them crap, they'll buy it because MY name is attached". wheres the stacked undercard?? Wheres the

"if you purchase by nov 1, it'll be $30" and the closer it gets to the fight increase the price to where as day of is full price??

Thats my problem.

Ok, it's time to watch the latest con job (24/7)...be back when it's done..

Yeah DLH has no shame about conning the Mexican American population who would buy a PPV of DLH taking a dump. What happened to cleaning up boxing? He actually has the nerve to say his fight with Mayweather saved boxing. Please.

I remember when people were giving shit for having his fight with Campas on PPV and he said "Well it's 50 bucks but you can get 30-40 people to your house, pitch in, have BBQ and a good time." This prompted Ivan Goldman to say "Note to Oscar, not everyone has a mansion to accomodate 40+ plus people in the living room."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.