Full Version: Fight Night Round 4!!11111
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
KookedKrack
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266450.html

this excites me no homo

inside fighting, mike tyson, a tear gently rolls down my cheek
blackbelt2003
Holy fucking shit. Is it gay to say I got a hard-on watching that?

Black
The Original MrFactor
Wow, I hope they have a killer lineup to go with that... Looked damn good to me. Now if only they would get Madden right, EA may make some of my money next year...
The CEO
My next "must have" game....my first fight will be as Larry Holmes vs. DLH on Easy....
D-MARV
For my first fight, I will create Sam Peter and fight him with Tyson... ON EASY!
The CEO
lol...my second fight will be Hagler vs. Hatton....
BigG
My first fight will be Tyson vs. Joe Calzaghe
D-MARV
lol... George Foreman vs Floyd Mayweather would be my second!
slap
Does anybody know what new fighters are on the game
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL Dmarv is going to choose 2 player mode so that the other guy can't move, he will be Jones and the other one will be Calzaghe and he will wail on Calzaghe just enough so as to have him on the verge of a stoppage but each round he will back off to commence the beating for the next round.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 5 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]414331[/snapback]
My first fight will be Tyson vs. Joe Calzaghe

damn,....what did he do to you guy?...
Al Hata

Looking forward to this game. I hope they have a good list of fighters.
Fitz
QUOTE(slap @ Dec 6 2008, 07:11 AM) [snapback]414336[/snapback]
Does anybody know what new fighters are on the game

The confirmed list that I am aware of, Muhammad Ali, Winky Wright, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Calzaghe, Oscar De La Hoya, Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Evander Holyfield, Emanuel Augustus, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
JD
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 5 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]414368[/snapback]
The confirmed list that I am aware of, Muhammad Ali, Winky Wright, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Calzaghe, Oscar De La Hoya, Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Evander Holyfield, Emanuel Augustus, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Good thing they got Augustus...the list would have been incomplete without him.
Fitz
Yeah, he is fun and all but I would prefer a more credible fighter in there. I think I am ready to see Gatti and Ward get the axe in that game and bring in some better quality fighters for the game.
Mean Mister Mustard
The Knockout Kings 2001 roster was the best. They had Chavez, Whitaker, DLH, Vargas, Pryor, Arguello, Tapia, Romero, Mayweather, Morales, Corrales, Carter, Quartey, Holmes, Hagler, Dempsey, Marciano, Lewis, Holyfield and more.
Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Dec 5 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]414299[/snapback]
Holy fucking shit. Is it gay to say I got a hard-on watching that?
Black

It is. haha.gif
thisneverworks
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 5 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]414415[/snapback]
The Knockout Kings 2001 roster was the best. They had Chavez, Whitaker, DLH, Vargas, Pryor, Arguello, Tapia, Romero, Mayweather, Morales, Corrales, Carter, Quartey, Holmes, Hagler, Dempsey, Marciano, Lewis, Holyfield and more.

I agree. In fact I think that was still the best game. The recent games have been nothing but arcadey button mashers. Pretty boring to play for the most part.
Spyder
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 5 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]414415[/snapback]

That was the absolute best!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 5 2008, 08:26 PM) [snapback]414368[/snapback]

Awesome list..I'm real glad they are adding Foreman,Lewis,and Augustus..I can't wait to see what they might do for Augustus's sig. punch,hopefully a dance ended with a punch..hahaha..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 5 2008, 08:14 PM) [snapback]414337[/snapback]
LOL Dmarv is going to choose 2 player mode so that the other guy can't move, he will be Jones and the other one will be Calzaghe and he will wail on Calzaghe just enough so as to have him on the verge of a stoppage but each round he will back off to commence the beating for the next round.

I do that all the time against Roy.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 6 2008, 04:57 AM) [snapback]414415[/snapback]

Best boxing game ever! You could actually use tactics & the jab was a weapon! I would get on teh refs blindside & whale away with kidney punches & low blows never getting panalised.

QUOTE(thisneverworks @ Dec 6 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]414457[/snapback]
I agree. In fact I think that was still the best game. The recent games have been nothing but arcadey button mashers. Pretty boring to play for the most part.

No argument from me there.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 7 2008, 11:42 PM) [snapback]415110[/snapback]
I do that all the time against Roy.

haha, I had a feeling you did.

Hey they have Pacquiao and DLH there. I wouldn't mind seeing how that one turns out CPU v.s CPU.
JonnyBlaze
DLH vs. Pac-man at what weight MMM??hahaha..We got Pac-man at featherweight,lightweight,and welterweight(hopefully WW now too in the game)..
King Eugene
I wonder how different the career mode is going to be. I think it was pretty simple and easy in Round 3. I hope it is more complex than the last one with more storyline and plots to it as well as split negotiations.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 9 2008, 11:48 PM) [snapback]415539[/snapback]
I wonder how different the career mode is going to be. I think it was pretty simple and easy in Round 3. I hope it is more complex than the last one with more storyline and plots to it as well as split negotiations.

Yeah I hope the career mode is good. Round 3's career mode was horrendous. Just despicable.
JonnyBlaze
I hope the computer will be able to beat me in this one..I always have mine set on hard and easily crush the comp,no matter what the match up is..

OR I hope to get my Xbox hooked up online since I know there are guys on there who do nothing but play FN..
King Eugene
I still play on my PS2. The only reason I'm getting a PS3 is just to play FNR4 on it. I swear the day it comes out will be the day I get my PS3. LOL I swear the career mode better be better than FNR3, I dont care who all is on the game.
JonnyBlaze
I really wanna play as Foreman..I wonder what they'll make him like..I also wonder if they will give ya the option to play as old Foreman or young Foreman..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 10 2008, 12:08 AM) [snapback]415550[/snapback]
I really wanna play as Foreman..I wonder what they'll make him like..I also wonder if they will give ya the option to play as old Foreman or young Foreman..

I hope they put the prime foreman on there. I wonder will Prince Naseem be on this one. I want to fight him with Muhammad Ali on Easy.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 10 2008, 01:13 AM) [snapback]415551[/snapback]
I hope they put the prime foreman on there. I wonder will Prince Naseem be on this one. I want to fight him with Muhammad Ali on Easy.

Why not attempt to kill him with Tyson or Foreman??hahaha..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 10 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]415553[/snapback]
Why not attempt to kill him with Tyson or Foreman??hahaha..

Cause he is fast and I got to make sure I have somebody to counter his speed and keep him off my body. LOL
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 10 2008, 01:22 AM) [snapback]415558[/snapback]
Cause he is fast and I got to make sure I have somebody to counter his speed and keep him off my body. LOL

hahaha..Sounds good..You could just jab him to death with Ali,especially considering the fact that arm length/reach is a huge factor in this game..Ali is gonna be a beast on the outside..

This game is gonna be sooo dope..
Fadetwist
Yes its almost here!!!!

Time to ready the ice for my thumbs.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fadetwist @ Dec 11 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]415791[/snapback]
Yes its almost here!!!!

Time to ready the ice for my thumbs.

A man plays until the blisters burst & meat is exposed what are you RJJ. Ice for the thumbs if you lose will you blame your cutman too?
BigG
Hopefully the career mode ISN'T shit but I suspect it will be.

Online will be fun.
STEVENSKI
If they have PBF in teh game then you had better be able to run & run & run & then throw pitty pat shots & break your mitts. You must also be able to make fights & pull out when the money is not right.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 11 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]415806[/snapback]
If they have PBF in teh game then you had better be able to run & run & run & then throw pitty pat shots & break your mitts. You must also be able to make fights & pull out when the money is not right.

You joke about it but I hope they do let you make negotiations for fights and what not. I want it to be as realistic as possible and I hope they change the training mode as well. Thats just as boring as the damn career mode.
Fadetwist
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 11 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]415798[/snapback]
A man plays until the blisters burst & meat is exposed what are you RJJ. Ice for the thumbs if you lose will you blame your cutman too?

Of course i would! i would never admit defeat by a better skilled player. For a man thats just..... Unthinkable.

Plus my friends would talk smack about me all day. " It was the my thumbs you fuckers!!"

The CEO
You know what sucks?....we're all gonna get this game and end up NOT playing each other....just like we do now with other games....the fear of gettin' Ked The F O and then being punked for it in the forum is just too great for some of y'all....I'm tellin' ya....it'll be a mass ducking....lol

I'mma tell ya like this though...I personally hope we DO play each other.....and I wouldn't mind gettin' my ass whooped at all...in fact, I would WELCOME an ass whoopin'....it would be a different experience.....might get my heart rate goin'....nahmeeeeaaaan?
STEVENSKI
I will have the net at home soon & I will step up if only to talk to some of you bastards on here whilst you give me a fisting.
King Eugene
When it comes out that'll be one of the first things I do is get online. I guess we'll have to set up a thread with all the info and all that other stuff so we can start playing each other online and talking shit at the sametime. What are you guys getting it on...PS3 or XBox 360? I'm still debating on which console to purchase cause the only reason I'll be purchasing it is just to play that game.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 12 2008, 12:46 AM) [snapback]415924[/snapback]
I won't play yous. I am in Australia, and American servers suck for me. Always lag. I always avoid American servers when playing online, so lucky for you guys, I will save everyone the embarrassment of beating everyone around the ring like a red headed step child.

LOL I dont know about that one. I'm pretty descent though when it comes to Round 3. It took me quite a while to figure out the best strategies though. I'm hell with Winky Wright though, he is slow as hell but his defense is sick. Its too easy to beat BHop on Round 3 though, he cant take body shots on there for shit.
Fadetwist
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 12 2008, 12:42 AM) [snapback]415921[/snapback]
When it comes out that'll be one of the first things I do is get online. I guess we'll have to set up a thread with all the info and all that other stuff so we can start playing each other online and talking shit at the sametime. What are you guys getting it on...PS3 or XBox 360? I'm still debating on which console to purchase cause the only reason I'll be purchasing it is just to play that game.

Yeah lets start a thread when the game comes out. My Xbox live ID is Grimlock88 ( Maybe i should save this for the FN4 thread )

Uhhh in case i lose " It was my thumbs fuckers!!".
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fadetwist @ Dec 12 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]415930[/snapback]
Yeah lets start a thread when the game comes out. My Xbox live ID is Grimlock88 ( Maybe i should save this for the FN4 thread )

Uhhh in case i lose " It was my thumbs fuckers!!".

The thumb slipping cause its full of too much swet is a very logical excuse. laugh.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 11 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]415916[/snapback]
You know what sucks?....we're all gonna get this game and end up NOT playing each other....just like we do now with other games....the fear of gettin' Ked The F O and then being punked for it in the forum is just too great for some of y'all....I'm tellin' ya....it'll be a mass ducking....lol

I'mma tell ya like this though...I personally hope we DO play each other.....and I wouldn't mind gettin' my ass whooped at all...in fact, I would WELCOME an ass whoopin'....it would be a different experience.....might get my heart rate goin'....nahmeeeeaaaan?

speaking of which i bought guitar hero world tour next time you play online give me a holler
KookedKrack
so yea what system is everyone getting it for? i have both ps3 and xbox360 so its pretty much up to which one everyone is going to be playing i guess
Fadetwist
360 all the way, the only good game in Ps3 is Metal gear in my opinion.
The CEO
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Dec 12 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]415933[/snapback]
speaking of which i bought guitar hero world tour next time you play online give me a holler

I will......I DLed the Metallica album and the Hendrix pack earlier today....they're the shit!

We'll jam soon...friends.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 12 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]415916[/snapback]

If I get my XBox hooked up to the internet I'd love to whoop you guys then make a thread to talk shit and let everyone know how bad I schooled each of ya..Never been beaten offline and online the few times I got to play it..

I know my adrenaline/heart rate will be going a extra few beats for sure..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.