Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delahoya vs. Pacquiao: RBR/Postfight: 8 PM CST
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Jack 1000
Follow all the action for the big fight tonight Delahoya-Pacquiao here. Please keep everything in this thread.

Also FightHypes's own coverage can be found here:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/roundbyroun...3a479b17c5a552c

Jack

Administrator
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Less than an hour til the show starts, and I'm hyped for this fight. It's going to be a huge event, with a lot of hype. The fight will be competitive as well. DLH is going to have to pop that jab all night, or hope to catch him with something huge. If Pacquiao can get past the jab though and take his best shot, then it will be a long night for Oscar. When Morales used the jab against Pacquiao it was effective. I expect Oscar to do the same thing, and catch Manny lunging in. I got DLH by decision at the end of the night. Pacquiao is a tough dude, and will last the distance.

Should be a good card too. Resto-Ortiz will be a very good fight. Resto had a ton of hype around him a few years ago, but got beat by Maussa. Ortiz is now the hot fighter, but Resto could play spoiler. He's an excellent boxer puncher, and can do some things. Not sure how it will go, but I'll take Resto by decision with that height advantage. Juan Manuel Lopez is also fun to watch. Should be a great night.
Kyle
KookedKrack
ok now I'm getting hyped

WAR PAC MAN!!!!!!

damn these bastards dont wanna stop playing rock band 2 here so i prob wont start watching till the second undercard
salvador
I've got $100 on DLH by ko at +140, but it was a tough bet to make. BEcause the truth is, even with the money I'd lose and the $55 I've wasted on the PPV, I'd rather see Pacquiao win a boring decision (Mayweather style) just to humiliate DLH because this fight is such a total sham.

War Paquiao!
D-MARV
JUANMA..... MY Man! Destruction
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn, I've been high on JuanMa the last three years. He is going to be a great fighter in the 122 pound division. He beats Vazquez and Marquez right now. Lopez is really starting to enter his prime I think, and all he needs is one BIG opportunity like the Ponce fight, but even bigger.
STEVENSKI
What a shit card. I hope DLH gets his shit pushed in by Pac the fuckin lowlife cocksucker piece of shit.
D-MARV
Unofficial Weight:

Manny 148.5
Oscar 147!!!!!!!!! WOW
salvador
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 6 2008, 10:30 PM) [snapback]414537[/snapback]
Damn, I've been high on JuanMa the last three years. He is going to be a great fighter in the 122 pound division. He beats Vazquez and Marquez right now. Lopez is really starting to enter his prime I think, and all he needs is one BIG opportunity like the Ponce fight, but even bigger.

Lopez is a heavy set puncher for such a small guy. I'd like to see him fight RMarquez. Like you, I think he'd probably win - if for no other reason than Marquez left a lot in the 3 fights with Vasquez.

iron_mike
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 6 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]414541[/snapback]
Unofficial Weight:

Manny 148.5
Oscar 147!!!!!!!!! WOW

I was just about to post that...I think that's bullshit
mrwigi
Unofficial Weight:

Manny 148.5
Oscar 147!!!!!!!!! WOW

You gotta be fucking shitting me... Is that for real?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
God damn, this has got to be one of the worst undercards ever. It looked so good on paper, but really hasnt provided results. I thought Resto and Medina would put up better fights, but I guess not. Ortiz has a bright future. We had to wait a half hour before the Resto fight. Wonder what they'll do to kill time for Oscar's fight? Hope the main event is good.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 6 2008, 10:21 PM) [snapback]414550[/snapback]
God damn, this has got to be one of the worst undercards ever. It looked so good on paper, but really hasnt provided results.

Exactly why, I don't buy PPV anymore.
CyruS
God damn these undercards were atrocious.

Although their not nearly as bad as listening to Lampley and Stewart talk shit for another half hour to kill time...
The CEO
HBO's shuttin' JustinTV down, and I refuse to give Oscar one red cent.....in other words....somebody PM me a good stream link!...I'd appreciate it....

friends.gif
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 6 2008, 09:31 PM) [snapback]414552[/snapback]
God damn these undercards were atrocious.
Although their not nearly as bad as listening to Lampley and Stewart talk shit for another half hour to kill time...

haha i got sick of manny talking bout SPURRRing lol

its a golden boy PPV why would you expect a decent undercard? lol

as for the weight that is bull shit/cover up whatever as if the weigh in wasnt set up with manny wearing inflated sole shoes for the stare down now were suppose to believe manny weighs more hahahaa
leedaniel
Unofficial Weight:

Manny 148.5
Oscar 147!!!!!!!!! WOW

if manny can pull this 1 , all time great
D-MARV
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 6 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]414553[/snapback]
HBO's shuttin' JustinTV down, and I refuse to give Oscar one red cent.....in other words....somebody PM me a good stream link!...I'd appreciate it....

friends.gif

I second that
MarzB
I third that smile.gif

btw, is the entire undercard finished now??
dbdbdb
The CEO

This link is rocking at the moment -- hxxp://www.justin.tv/
The CEO
Ok...cool...thanks, db.....hurry up and delete your post....that's how HBO finds it...
dbdbdb
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 6 2008, 10:50 PM) [snapback]414562[/snapback]
Ok...cool...thanks, db.....hurry up and delete your post....that's how HBO finds it...

I didn't know that dntknw.gif
CyruS
I wish there was a fast forward button for all this.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I'm so hyped for this fight, haven't been this hyped since Margarito-Cotto. CAn't wait for them to get in there, hope its a good one.
The CEO
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Dec 6 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]414563[/snapback]

lol....I didn't either until recently....I appreciate you.......we gotta start keeping good streams on the down low....like sending them in private messages...
MarzB
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Dec 6 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]414563[/snapback]

Neither did I but I've found an alternative. I won't post it feel free to PM me if you want it.. (no newbies or lurkers)
MarzB
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 6 2008, 11:59 PM) [snapback]414565[/snapback]
I'm so hyped for this fight, haven't been this hyped since Margarito-Cotto. CAn't wait for them to get in there, hope its a good one.

since we're both local, we gotta hook up or maybe you should come to my boxing class I teach.

The CEO
Yeah...the newbies and lurkers will go around spreading it...and BOOM!...we shut down.
CyruS
Here we go.
D-MARV
STR8 left working for MAnny!

10-9 Manny
CyruS
laugh.gif

Manny banks round 1.

Oscar didn't hit shit that round.
MarzB
sweet

Easy first round to PacMan. That plodding pussy is having problems with that left of Pac Man's. Good round for Pac
The CEO
YEEEAAAH!!

Manny schools Oscar in the 1st...makin' him look old and slow.
KookedKrack
and re schools him in the 2nd lol
CyruS
Manny Banks round 2.

Oscar is making Manny looking like a defensive genius out there on par with Mayweather.
The CEO
HA HAAAAAA!!

Oscar's gettin' TAGGED.
MarzB
OMG go MANNY

If he keeps this up, the tiring promoter is really gonna have problems late. At the end of the round I saw manny land a punch and did a helluva pivot to get out the way. Great uppercut and Dela Hoya can't time him AT ALL

round 2 to Manny
CyruS
3-0 Manny.

Jack 1000
Holy fuck!

Sounds like Manny is being Mayweather in there!

Jack
MarzB
Beautiful lefthand lead for PacMAN.

dela is incredibly flat and it wont' get any better for him at this rate.
alaganza
Keep the updates coming......

I hope Pac beats Oscar into retirement.....

KookedKrack
LMFAO!!!

PAC MAN is schooling the cross dresser
CyruS
Jesus Christ, 4-0 Manny

Oscar is looking like Larry Holmes out there, flabby and sick.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
IF Manny goes on to win how good does this make Roach look?
dbdbdb
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Dec 6 2008, 11:28 PM) [snapback]414583[/snapback]
LMFAO!!!

PAC MAN is schooling the cross dresser

THANK GOD!!!! ............ Pac-Man looks very Good In There.
MarzB
if PacMan starts to feint he can easily land that 1-2 (right-left) combo.

I love when he hooks Oscar to the body. wow, he just did what I said above.
KookedKrack
this is embarrassing dlh not blocking anything
dbdbdb
DLH's left eye is getting puffy as shit!!~!

WAR PAC_MAN!@!!!!!!!!
CyruS
5-0 Manny. The mainevent is just like the undercard matchups, one-sided.
Jack 1000
Wow!!!! A shutout for Manny so far!!! Lampley's gonna kill himself if this keeps up!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.