Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carl Froch UD over Jean Pascal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD
Apparently it was a very good fight.
JonnyBlaze
I hope we see Froch/Kessler soon..It'd be interesting..
BigG
Who?
JD
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 8 2008, 09:05 AM) [snapback]415161[/snapback]
Who?

Jermain Taylor is now his mandatory.
BigG
lol..JK..I know who Froch but I've never seen him fight. Only clips on youtube.

I know Forch is the guy that has always called out Joe Calzaghe like Witter called out Hatton
D-MARV
Yeah,
I think Jermain Taylor wins Via UD... But if he catches Froch early with something, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor finishes him!
Maxy
Froch is desperate to fight Calzaghe. He's been calling him out for years and has promised to up the 5m purse they offered Joe to fight him a while back. Froch says he will make Joe an offer he can't refuse but I get the feeling Joe won't accept it. I mean, in America, Froch is an unknown so Joe will either not fight again or have a rematch with Hopkins....

Maybe.

Anyway, Froch-Pascal was a bloody good fight. Toe-to-toe slugging made for great entertainment.
Mean Mister Mustard
Froch stood up to some monster shots, so did Pascal and I was suspecting his chin. I don't think anyone is going to KO Froch anytime soon. Kessler outclasses him though, he doesn't need to KO him.

Pascal has to start improving his defense, he tries to fight like Roy Jones Jr but of course he's not and he just ends up taking unecessary shots.
Michigan Assassin
Jst watched it on Youtube and it was a great action fight.

Defense was certainly optional at times but made for an exciting fight.

First time seeing Froch as well and there is no way JT knocks him out. Pascal hit him with alot of clean shots and couldn't get him out of there and Jermain sometimes has a tendancy to get timid in there.
moscow bear
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 8 2008, 03:24 PM) [snapback]415164[/snapback]
lol..JK..I know who Froch but I've never seen him fight. Only clips on youtube.

I know Forch is the guy that has always called out Joe Calzaghe like Witter called out Hatton

go see the fight on livefight, it was pretty action packed
blackbelt2003
Any series of fights between the three super-middleweight titlists - Kessler, Bute and Froch, would be exciting, as all have great fan-friendly styles.

Kessler would come out on top, I think, but I hope some unifications happen.

Throw in decent contenders like Andrade, Inkin, Taylor and Bika and we have a terrific division considering there are so few marquee names in it.

Black
moscow bear
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Dec 9 2008, 11:16 AM) [snapback]415406[/snapback]
Any series of fights between the three super-middleweight titlists - Kessler, Bute and Froch, would be exciting, as all have great fan-friendly styles.

Kessler would come out on top, I think, but I hope some unifications happen.

Throw in decent contenders like Andrade, Inkin, Taylor and Bika and we have a terrific division considering there are so few marquee names in it.

Black

Inkin is officially the world champion (wbo i think). you may think that he is shit, but he is no longer a contender.
BigG
I'll def. check it out when someone uploads it on youtube, Moscow Bear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.