Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
The CEO
This was gonna happen sooner or later....so I might as well set it off....

I'm sayin' styles make fights and Mayweather wins....possibly even stopping Pacquiao....at 140 or 147...

If an older, top notch, technical fighter like Marquez can hold his own against Manny.....a prime, ultra elite, boxer like Mayweather should defeat him....something like 8 to 4 on the cards or a late stoppage.
BigG
I picked Manny over DLH but I think stylewise Floyd might be bad for Manny (athletic, fast, defensive)
Mean Mister Mustard
Dec 5 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #170

Super Middleweight

Group: Team FightHype
Member No.: 1,333

I expect DLH to miss a lot of his punches and get outmanouevered by Pacquiao for most of the fight. DLH will not be able to land his jab or hook as easily as he would like and we know his right hand has nothing on Morales and Maqruez's. Remember Pacquiao has improved his defense, he didn't eat many hard shots from Morales the third time, Diaz and Barerra. Even Marquez one of the sharpest punchers in boxing had trouble nailing clean most of the time and I don't expect DLH to land as much as he would like.

My track record for fights this year was pretty shitty so I can hang this quote with pride. That being said, if JMM could almost beat (or beat ins some people's eyes) then imagine what Mayweather would do. PBF has faster hands, is bigger and has better defense than Maruqez. Still, if you would have asked me to pick a winner I would have said Mayweather easily. After tonight's superb beating, I say Mayweather by close decision. This fight needs to happen though, forget Hatton-Pacquiao.
The CEO
Hey, G...I haven't set one plan for any of my II guys tonight....lol....been too caught up with this.....yes2.gif
BigG
LOL better set it up C.E.O fights simulate in 2 hours
STEVENSKI
Fuck PBF he is yesterdays news & like week old trash he should just be dumped.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 7 2008, 01:11 AM) [snapback]414719[/snapback]
Fuck PBF he is yesterdays news & like week old trash he should just be dumped.

I'm pretty sure PBF beats Pacquiao but Pac Man showed how to beat an ass the proper way. Would a PBF-Pacquiao fight look like PBF-Judah? Pacquiao seems to have better defense than Judah at this point and he will let his hands go as opposed to Judah.
D-MARV
Mayweather By Clear UD or Late Stoppage!

First, Props to Manny for tonight's performance. He put on a wonderful display and did pretty much what I expected him to do (though I do admit, I thought De La Hoya would win a few rounds early).

My prediction for tonight's fight was made when I heard they were meeting at 147! yesterday's weigh in confirmed my prediction. Again a great win for Pacquiao, but the Oscar that Fought tonight would have been stopped by Mayweather, Cotto, Margarito, maybe even Hatton. He look like a damn ghost from the opening bell. I do give Manny his props for being such a small guy and being able to bully Oscar around the way he did.

Great Win for Manny! Boxings Pound for Pound King!

But still... Mayweather wins if they fight.
kidbazooka1
An old DLH took Gayweather to the edge and a heartless chump in Judah dropped him tough it wasn't counted. I think Manny would brutalize Mayweather. But I highly doubt Floyd would be man enough to come out of retirement.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 7 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]414734[/snapback]
Mayweather By Clear UD or Late Stoppage!
First, Props to Manny for tonight's performance. He put on a wonderful display and did pretty much what I expected him to do (though I do admit, I thought De La Hoya would win a few rounds early).

My prediction for tonight's fight was made when I heard they were meeting at 147! yesterday's weigh in confirmed my prediction. Again a great win for Pacquiao, but the Oscar that Fought tonight would have been stopped by Mayweather, Cotto, Margarito, maybe even Hatton. He look like a damn ghost from the opening bell. I do give Manny his props for being such a small guy and being able to bully Oscar around the way he did.

Great Win for Manny! Boxings Pound for Pound King!
But still... Mayweather wins if they fight.

Actually Pacquiao was the one who looked like a ghost, untouchable! Pacquiao made DLH look like shit, it wasn't the weight.
D-MARV
If you think Oscar losing weight didn't have any effect on the fight then you're wrong my friend!

Anywayz Great WIN FOR PAC

WAR MANNY!
The CEO
I felt Mayweather carried DLH in their fight at the time...doing just enough to win...so they could sell the rematch....
D-MARV
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 7 2008, 01:30 AM) [snapback]414753[/snapback]
I felt Mayweather carried DLH in their fight at the time...doing just enough to win...so they could sell the rematch....

I wonder what would have happened if the first De La Hoya-Mayweather was @147?
rajpsingh
Floyd just has so many tools at his disposal that I think he would find a way to beat Pacquiao. However, I will never count Pacman out of a fight again after tonight. He looked so fast against De La Hoya - faster than PBF. Maybe if Pacman beats Hatton next, PBF would actually come out of retirement and face Manny. Think about it - if that actually happened we would have the two best pound for pound fighters in the sport going against each other. I don't think that's happened in the last 10 years . . . 20 years . . . damn when is the last time the 2 best overall fighters in the sport faced each other?
CyruS
Fuck it.

I got Manny.

This fight needs to get made.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(rajpsingh @ Dec 7 2008, 01:35 AM) [snapback]414761[/snapback]
Floyd just has so many tools at his disposal that I think he would find a way to beat Pacquiao. However, I will never count Pacman out of a fight again after tonight. He looked so fast against De La Hoya - faster than PBF. Maybe if Pacman beats Hatton next, PBF would actually come out of retirement and face Manny. Think about it - if that actually happened we would have the two best pound for pound fighters in the sport going against each other. I don't think that's happened in the last 10 years . . . 20 years . . . damn when is the last time the 2 best overall fighters in the sport faced each other?

I don't know man maybe Chavez-Whitaker but Chavez was sliping at the time. Hagler-Hearns?
Douchebag
This fight is a toss up in my view. Manny is faster than Judah was at the time he and Floyd met, and he is stronger mentally and physically than Judah.
basicjab

I hope PAC whips that Mayweather ass.
Lil-lightsout
I guess after this performance by Pacman, I would say Manny would catch Mayweather in the first round with a monster straight left and Floyds head would just fly off right on to Lampleys lap. Yeah, so my pick would be Manny by first round decapitation.
MarzB
I KNEW this thread was coming. Floyd must be a truly bad MF'er because he still evokes discussion despite him having been gone from the spotlight the last 7 months..

The difference between Floyd Jr and a bitch asses like DLH despite all the things that his haters HATE about him from his persona, to how he doesn't "stand and trade" is this, HE'S a SMART FIGHTER.

By smart he's content in knowing when to trade and when to pick and pop and when to counter. How many fights has he won with bad hands?? Is it entertaining to the person that thinks boxing is all about "ENGAGEMENT"?? Absolutely NOT!1 But the sport is called the "sweet science" for a reason. I noticed Floyd at the Dawson/tarver fight and he still looks in pretty good shape. I've ALWAYS felt that Floyd's HAND problems made him take a break not his skills. The dudes lust for the limelight is greater than his haters and thats pretty extreme.

That said can Pac pull this off against him? HELLL NO and I'll put money down with ANY of you IF that fight ever gets made to show you I'm not just blabbering. Thats the thing with Floyd haters, they hate him but they're not putting money up against him unless it's some truly lopsided match.

EXTREME much RESPECT TO MR. PACQUIAO for tonights performance.

But if I dare hear some HATER say, "well Pac beat Dela better than Floyd did so he'd destroy Floyd" I'll tell you "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about".

Marvin Hagler had extreme problems with Roberto Duran but Thomas Hearns is the only person in Duran's career to have laid him out. But we all know what happened during Hagler and Hearns.

Or more recently, Forrest OWNED Mosely but was KTFO by Mayorga. But Mosley pretty much ran Mayorga and finished him.

Can I keep going? Hopkins/Taylor, Taylor/Pav, Pav/Hopkins????

I could stretch this post longer than a papyrus scroll on this. Floyd still runs through pac man at ANY weight above '40.

Personally I'd prefer he'd fight every Floyd hater's #1 pal in Margarito 1st. But since Pac obliterated dLH he's now the cash COW
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 7 2008, 02:41 AM) [snapback]414852[/snapback]
I KNEW this thread was coming. Floyd must be a truly bad MF'er because he still evokes discussion despite him having been gone from the spotlight the last 7 months..

The difference between Floyd Jr and a bitch asses like DLH despite all the things that his haters HATE about him from his persona, to how he doesn't "stand and trade" is this, HE'S a SMART FIGHTER.

By smart he's content in knowing when to trade and when to pick and pop and when to counter. How many fights has he won with bad hands?? Is it entertaining to the person that thinks boxing is all about "ENGAGEMENT"?? Absolutely NOT!1 But the sport is called the "sweet science" for a reason. I noticed Floyd at the Dawson/tarver fight and he still looks in pretty good shape. I've ALWAYS felt that Floyd's HAND problems made him take a break not his skills. The dudes lust for the limelight is greater than his haters and thats pretty extreme.

That said can Pac pull this off against him? HELLL NO and I'll put money down with ANY of you IF that fight ever gets made to show you I'm not just blabbering. Thats the thing with Floyd haters, they hate him but they're not putting money up against him unless it's some truly lopsided match.

EXTREME much RESPECT TO MR. PACQUIAO for tonights performance.

But if I dare hear some HATER say, "well Pac beat Dela better than Floyd did so he'd destroy Floyd" I'll tell you "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about".

Marvin Hagler had extreme problems with Roberto Duran but Thomas Hearns is the only person in Duran's career to have laid him out. But we all know what happened during Hagler and Hearns.

Or more recently, Forrest OWNED Mosely but was KTFO by Mayorga. But Mosley pretty much ran Mayorga and finished him.

Can I keep going? Hopkins/Taylor, Taylor/Pav, Pav/Hopkins????

I could stretch this post longer than a papyrus scroll on this. Floyd still runs through pac man at ANY weight above '40.

Personally I'd prefer he'd fight every Floyd hater's #1 pal in Margarito 1st. But since Pac obliterated dLH he's now the cash COW

i agree 100%... as GREAT of a win this was for pac i think its getting a little overboard with pac beating mayweather.... its an interesting fight but mayweather is no hoya, he's better than hoya ever was and in his prime still if he comes back soon enough.. number 1 i've always felt in his fight with hoya mayweather fought very disinterested.. which was the reason he fought the way he did... i think he already had one foot out the ring... hatton was a money fight.. but i believe a manny pac fight motivates mayweather which is a scary thing for any 147 lber... while i think its a good fight to a certain extent cuzz after tonight i will not rule manny out all the way...lol... again imma go out on the limb and say i dont see a way he beats mayweather... but it should be interesting if it should happen... i will say this tho... the longer mayweather stays away from the game the better the fight gets especially if mayweather stays out too long and doesnt take a tune up fight...
Method
Money May ALL day.

Lat night was more a result of Oscar being FINISHED than it was ANYTHING that Paq did.

Just my opinion.

OH, and if Paq were to fight Marg at 147? DEAD MAN WALKING.
torvix2000
After Pacquiao beats Mayweather, his fans (or Pac's haters) will say that he's simply come out of retirement too late in the game.
JD
Pacquiao - Mayweather is a very interesting fight.
Method
I'd MUCH rather see Manny/Margarito.

Fuck Floyd.
JD
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 7 2008, 08:31 AM) [snapback]414884[/snapback]

Fuck Floyd.

LOL...man, Margarito - Pac is a fight where size would be an issue.
salvador
If Pacquiao fights Floyd, it should be at 140.

That said, this is one instance where I'd love to see Arum play the spoiler and freeze Floyd out. Then Floyd would probably really be retired now that Oscar's gone, and Marg and Williams would be Floyd's only legit opponents.
JD
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:01 AM) [snapback]414887[/snapback]
If Pacquiao fights Floyd, it should be at 140.

That said, this is one instance where I'd love to see Arum play the spoiler and freeze Floyd out. Then Floyd would probably really be retired now that Oscar's gone, and Marg and Williams would be Floyd's only legit opponents.

<cough> No need...Floyd won't work with Top Rank. <cough>
D-MARV
Everywhere I've been (websites) this morning, everyone mentions Mayweather-Pacquiao. If Money wants this fight, I think he'll get it. If Arum decides NOT to deal this fight he will catch alot of heat. Point Being, The ball is in Mayweather's court!
Douchebag
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 7 2008, 08:31 AM) [snapback]414884[/snapback]

Fuck Floyd.

No way do I want to see that. Marg would just walk right through Manny's left and pummel the little guy. Marg needs to go see PW.
salvador
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 7 2008, 10:08 AM) [snapback]414889[/snapback]
Everywhere I've been (websites) this morning, everyone mentions Mayweather-Pacquiao. If Money wants this fight, I think he'll get it. If Arum decides NOT to deal this fight he will catch alot of heat. Point Being, The ball is in Mayweather's court!

Oh, I think that's exactly the kind of heat Arum would relish. Arum wants nothing more than to rub Margarito in Floyd's face again.

Floyd can call Pacquiao out all day all night, but Manny/Arum can just point to the DLH-Floyd fight all day and say "compare how Pacquiao fought DLH with how Floyd fought DLH and tell me who's the man".

And now that I think about it, I would love to see Floyd's indignance when calling Manny out almost as much as I'd love to see Arum's grin when saying "Margarito first, then MAYBE we'll talk. Take your 'easy money' first, Floyd."

Not to mention that Manny has all the options: Judah, Campbell, Casamayor, Hatton, JMM ect. All Floyd has are Williams, Marg, and Cotto.

Arum's in the driver's seat here. Christmas came early in the Arum household this year!

JD
If Pacquiao fights at 147 again, the fight that I think would be most interesting is actually against Cotto, provided Mayweather stays retired.
salvador
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2008, 10:23 AM) [snapback]414894[/snapback]
If Pacquiao fights at 147 again, the fight that I think would be most interesting is actually against Cotto, provided Mayweather stays retired.

Why would you even want to see Floyd fight again unless it was against Williams or Marg? Seriously, why would it be interesting to see Floyd's defensive skills against a guy who began his career at 106?

Judah and Hatton are the most interesting fights out there right now for Pacquiao, but you're probably on to something with Arum wanting to keep all the money in the Top Rank family. But I think that Cotto would crush Pacquiao - and Arum's got too many softer options for Pacquiao to risk anything stupid.

Mostly I want to see Arum's response if Floyd starts calling out Pacquiao.

D-MARV
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:18 AM) [snapback]414892[/snapback]
Oh, I think that's exactly the kind of heat Arum would relish. Arum wants nothing more than to rub Margarito in Floyd's face again.

Floyd can call Pacquiao out all day all night, but Manny/Arum can just point to the DLH-Floyd fight all day and say "compare how Pacquiao fought DLH with how Floyd fought DLH and tell me who's the man".

And now that I think about it, I would love to see Floyd's indignance when calling Manny out almost as much as I'd love to see Arum's grin when saying "Margarito first, then MAYBE we'll talk. Take your 'easy money' first, Floyd."

Not to mention that Manny has all the options: Judah, Campbell, Casamayor, Hatton, JMM ect. All Floyd has are Williams, Marg, and Cotto.

Arum's in the driver's seat here. Christmas came early in the Arum household this year!

You know what Sal,

You're Right! Pac/Arum would difinitely love that shit. LOL, it's kinda funny when I think about it too. But Manny-Mayweather is the fight I definitely want to see. This is a fight that can push Manny into the All Time great p4p list! (even further)

D-MARV
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:30 AM) [snapback]414895[/snapback]
Why would you even want to see Floyd fight again unless it was against Williams or Marg? Seriously, why would it be interesting to see Floyd's defensive skills against a guy who began his career at 106?

Judah and Hatton are the most interesting fights out there right now for Pacquiao, but you're probably on to something with Arum wanting to keep all the money in the Top Rank family. But I think that Cotto would crush Pacquiao - and Arum's got too many softer options for Pacquiao to risk anything stupid.

Look,
Mayweather wants no part of Williams and Margarito. He never has! the only reason why he came up to welterweight was because he chased Oscar.
JD
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:30 AM) [snapback]414895[/snapback]

I think Floyd fighting Pacquiao would be interesting because for the first time in his career, Floyd would be facing a guy how was faster than him. Some might disagree here, but I honestly think Pac has more speed than Floyd...doesn't mean I think he wins.

On Cotto, I am not sure he crushes Pacquiao at all.
neophyte7
Mayweather gives Pac the beating of his life... know it alls on all websites said the Hatton was going to maul mayweather and give him his first loss... Hatton even denigrated PBFR in public and paid for it when Mayweather sent his ass flying into the ring post head first with a check left hook... Pac is great but Mayweather is better... He faced a more stable and weight acclimated delahoya... physically DLH look weak drawn... and fit to be taken--- no excuses because if he had come in at 154 Pac would still have beat him on speeed, but PBF would tear PAC up- I don't even think Pac can even hurt Floyd who has an underrated chin-- but very good chin
salvador
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]414898[/snapback]
I think Floyd fighting Pacquiao would be interesting because for the first time in his career, Floyd would be facing a guy how was faster than him. Some might disagree here, but I honestly think Pac has more speed than Floyd.

On Cotto, I am not sure he crushes Pacquiao at all.

Floyd has too much skill and coordination and if there's a speed differential in Pacquiao's favor, it wouldn't be enough to overcome Floyd's other advantages. I just don't want to see Pacquiao in a fight with a defensive wiz. I want Pac in wars, like Judah, Campbell and Hatton would give him.

As far as Cotto is concerned, Cotto wouldn't have the trouble pulling the trigger like DLH had. He'd go to Pacquiao's tiny body all night and slow him down and take him out in the late rounds.

I'm starting to wonder if Arum would like to see Cotto-Pacquiao. Maybe Marg gets frozen out of the Cotto sweepstakes and is forced to fight Williams this summer.
D-MARV
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]414901[/snapback]
Floyd has too much skill and coordination and if there's a speed differential in Pacquiao's favor, it wouldn't be enough to overcome Floyd's other advantages. I just don't want to see Pacquiao in a fight with a defensive wiz. I want Pac in wars, like Judah, Campbell and Hatton would give him.

As far as Cotto is concerned, Cotto wouldn't have the trouble pulling the trigger like DLH had. He'd go to Pacquiao's tiny body all night and slow him down and take him out in the late rounds.

I'm starting to wonder if Arum would like to see Cotto-Pacquiao. Maybe Marg gets frozen out of the Cotto sweepstakes and is forced to fight Williams this summer.

There's only 3 people I care to see Manny fight next! Mayweather, Hatton, or JMM!

salvador
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 7 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]414896[/snapback]
Manny-Mayweather is the fight I definitely want to see. This is a fight that can push Manny into the All Time great p4p list! (even further)

Nah, Floyd would take Pacquiao fairly easily and I don't want to see him go out to such an obnoxious jerk. Fortunately Arum probably sees it the same way. And if this fight happens it will be at least 2 years away because Manny has so many easier money megafights to choose from, whereas Floyd's got Manny and nobody else. So why on earth would Arum rush it?

salvador
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 7 2008, 10:48 AM) [snapback]414903[/snapback]
There's only 3 people I care to see Manny fight next! Mayweather, Hatton, or JMM!

Really? I'd love to see him fight Judah, Campbell, Diaz, Casamayor, Katsidis, Holt, Torres and even Mosley if Mosley gets softened up by Marg. I think Manny could fight every three months for the next 2 years without ever seeing Floyd and make a ton of money in some really solid fights.

Floyd's just too good for Pacquiao.
Rancer
I think Manny would beat Margarito. Hes too fast and not the static target margarito needs. He would get chopped up all night.
caneman
I voted for Pacmonster & would love to see it! I think Pac should move forward with fights like Hatton & some others. I seen some very good points on both sides in here but didn't see anyone say how improved Pacmonster is...the guy is a beast & is getting a complete game! I also think that Pac should give JMM another shot. Pacman should fight @ 140 or below though IMO! And for you PBF huggers>>>
D-MARV
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:55 AM) [snapback]414905[/snapback]
Really? I'd love to see him fight Judah, Campbell, Diaz, Casamayor, Katsidis, Holt, Torres and even Mosley if Mosley gets softened up by Marg. I think Manny could fight every three months for the next 2 years without ever seeing Floyd and make a ton of money in some really solid fights.

Floyd's just too good for Pacquiao.

All the fights you named would be good fights. But I want to see Manny in some MONEY fights...

I also want to see were he stands as a pound 4 pound all time great!
thehype
Personally, I think it's a toss-up.

If this fight actually happened before Mayweather retired, I'd say Money May all the way, but with over a year off, I'm not so sure his timing will be where it needs to be and with the way Manny jumps in and out with his shots, Floyd's timing will HAVE to be on point in order to catch him.

Fuck it...I'm rollin' with Manny in that fight. He won't beat Floyd up as Money May is a master at defense, but I can definitely see Pacquiao going the distance and getting the nod on the scorecards. You gotta remember...there's A LOT of people out there who actually thought De La Hoya deserved the nod against Floyd, despite Floyd pretty much winning 8 rounds to 4 (hell, one dumb ass judge actually gave Oscar the fight). That being said, I think Pacquiao's own speed and awkwardness with the way he jumps in and out will be enough to make a lot of the rounds look close...and you best believe that in those close rounds, anything that Pacquiao lands will have the crowd roaring with excitement and that will sway the judges.

If Money May actually fought the way he talks, then I think he probably could stop Pacquiao as his combinations are just much more accurate and pinpoint...but he simply doesn't fight like that. He's too cautious...too defensive...and I think that would cost him against Pacquiao. Even in his win over Hatton, he was the one who initiated a lot of the clinching. Mayweather is sneaky, no doubt, and would use all the tools at his disposal (elbows, forearms, etc.), but Manny is a REAL thug in the ring (not the fake thug that Money May pretends to be) and the fight would be a lot closer than expected. If it's a close fight, then give me the guy who's pressing the action...Manny Pacquiao by split decision in a shocker. Expect the rematch 4-6 months later. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mexi-cutioner
As of now, I'd be pumped to see Pacquiao vs Hatton in Wembley Stadium sometime in the spring. But an opportunity with Money May' is just too good to pass up. I expect Pacquiao to fight Hatton or Floyd, I have a feeling his win over Oscar may be enough to lure him out of retirement. Despite his win over DLH, for some reason i can't picture Pacquiao fighting the other top welters such as Margarito, Cotto and Mosley, but a bout with the likes of Cotto would be fun.
MarzB
I forgot about the Top Rank connection and why would Floyd work with someone who he "says" hasn't paid him??

The only way this fight happens is if the public "talks" about it. Pac Man's NOT a shit talker in any way. Maybe Freddie Roach would be his ventriloquist but I doubt that too.

Realistically for Pacquiao is Ricky Hatton at Wembley stadium. Hate to say it but right now Briti$h boxing is where the cash is truly at. Not to mention they could get 50K for that event there. Only then would FLOYD be willing IMO (with his money lust) to come out and fight the winner.

I personally have a GREAT match for the #1 fighter in the world that would be EXTREMELY competitive for him and returns him back to 135.

That would be PacMan vs. The Galaxy Warrior none other than Nate Campbell. We'll see the difference in how a man the same age as DLH responds that didn't have one hand handing the teller a deposit slip and one in the ring,lol.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 7 2008, 08:02 AM) [snapback]414917[/snapback]
Realistically for Pacquiao is Ricky Hatton at Wembley stadium. Hate to say it but right now Briti$h boxing is where the cash is truly at. Not to mention they could get 50K for that event there. Only then would FLOYD be willing IMO (with his money lust) to come out and fight the winner.

I don't think Floyd would wait to fight the winner of Pacquiao/Hatton and I doubt Hatton will be able to pull it off against the Pac who fought vs DLH, but if he does I woudln't want to see a Mayweather/Hatton rematch IMO, bring in a fresh face and let's see Pac vs Mayweather to determine who truly is the top P4P fighter
JD
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 7 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]414901[/snapback]

Which is why I said it does not necessarily mean I am taking Pac.

On Cotto - Pac...Cotto needs his feet planted to punch, Pac could land that straight left with consistency. I really think this could be a terrific fight, and one that is no easy call.
salvador
Well, I'd definitely rather see Cotto-Pac than Floyd-Pac --- or Floyd-Cotto for that matter.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.