Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan "Apuro" Herrera vs. Zab "Super" Judah is ON for December 21, 2008
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
This fight will take place. It could very well be Judah's last fight.

Judah is past-it, he lost another point against Maxy Kokaine. Herrera is a long-reigning 140 pound champion....on paper, this looks like a mismatch. Judah is an exciting fighter but limited, smaller and past his peak compared to Juan Herrera..but upsets have happened..and Judah is CRAZY.

Apparently, fans aren't too happy with "Apuro" calling out Judah as Judah is coming off losses and is shot.

Juan "Apuro" Herrera
Record: 39-6-3 (9 KO's)
Noticable Wins: UD 12 Carlos Quintana, KO 11 Carlos Quintana, UD 12 Herman Ngdoujo, KO 6 Jimmy Jack Judah, KO 8 Buddy Shine, UD 12 Maxy Kokaine, UD 12 Simone Sin, UD 12 Catalina Cruz, UD 12 Roger Mayweather, UD 12 Nonito Donaire, UD 12 Mark Johnson.
World Titles Held: World Super-Lightweight Title (Current Champion), World Super-Feathweight Title, World Super-Flyweight Title, World Flyweight Title

Zab "Super" Judah
Record: 50-23-4 (44 KO's)
Noticable Wins: TKO 11 Herman Ngoujo, TKO 7 Mike Taylor, KO 10 Roland Navarette, KO 12 Cyrus "Lights Out" Virus, KO 7 Carlos Maussa, TKO 11 Ricardo Reyes, KO 1 Jose Luis Ramirez, KO 1 Jabdiel Judah, TKO 5 Freddie McPheerson, TKO 2 Ronald Hearns, TKO 6 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus, KO 1 Paulie Malignaggi
World Titles Held: World Welterweight Title , World Super-Lightweight Title, World Lightweight Title

I'd like to know what you guys think of this fight..does Judah have a chance or is this really a mismatch.
Blayde
Herrera really believes hes the best P4P fighter in the world today.

"I got another Quintana fight coming up. Hes a good fighter, but he aint special. I will play with that guy. If I wanna outbox him, Ill do that. If I wanna hurt him and take him out, Ill do it. Im gonna showcase a little and after that Ill retire Zab Judah. People have to realize that Im the best there is! Theres a reason guys like Jimmy Jack Judah are running away from me to other weight classes."
BigG
Zab may be past-his-prime..close to shot..BUT

BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, HERRERA....

CyruS
I'm gonna take Apuro but..... Zab has suprised people before, especially Blayde (zab-ngoudjo anyone? laugh.gif )

If Zab were to win the undisputed Jr. Welterweight Titles in the fight, he can finally get his dream match, an Undisputed Jr. Welterweight RETIREMENT match against Miguel Cotto. Where the loser MUST retire, yes even Cotto!

ohmy.gif
BigG
Zab is just going to beat Herreras dick in and get high on his supply after the fight because thats all Zab does fight and get high haha.gif
BigG
I can feel it...Zab Judah TKO 3 Juan Herrera!

Go Judah!!!!

WAR JUDAH!

Then Cotto-Judah IV...biggest fight in history.
CyruS
It would be the perfect fight to have on...... Super Fight Weekend IV ohmy.gif

I'm rooting for Zab, however, chances are Apuro wipes him out and gets ready for Guzman in 2 weeks, provided Apuro is interested.... and Guzman officially makes a challenge. laugh.gif
BigG
Hmmmm..lets see some of JUDAH's upsets wins...

KO 12 Lights Out
TKO 11 Ngdoujo
KO 1 Jose Luis Ramirez

And now..

TKO 3 Juan Herrera!!!!

which will set up...

CyruS
I just found a mock-up poster

QUOTE(Some FHWeBL Fan's Dream)
Super Fight Weekend IV : Main Event
Zab "Super" Judah vs. Miguel Cotto IV

Undisputed Jr. Welterweight Championship RETIREMENT Match

January 4, 2009
Live on Pay-Per-View
LEGENDS NEVER DIE!
BigG
Press Conference...

Zab Judah: "Ima have Herrera for LUNCH!"

QUOTE(Zab "Super"Judah)
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are you today? First of all, I like how Errrbody's counting me out. I like how I'm a 10-1 dog on Vegas betting lines. Listen, this bitch nigguh Herrera has been fighting soft ass bitchez like Quintana and McGirt yo he aint NEVAAAA fought no one like a Brooklyn OG like me. One thing you can bet your ass on is I'ma throw hurtful punches all night....I'm da ONLY fighter in history to go into a fight HIGH ON SNIFFING COCAINE cuz COCAINE to me iz like what Spinach is to Popeye!!! That was early in my career...so I ain't give a FUCK I'ma just throw it down with Herrera. Look here fools Herrera I'ma make you do da CHICKEN DANCE as soon as I tap your chin I'ma have you TWO-STEPPING nigguh when I tap U with a left and a uppercut U bitch ass UN-THUGLY bitch!!!!! ladies and Gentlemen I'ma be a 3x Junior-Welterweight Champion when I give Herrera the B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLLLLLLLLLLLLLYNNNNNNNNNN STYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE BEATDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNN....I'ma do him like I did his boy, Herman Ngdoujo! Herman became my crack dealer!

And guess what, I'ma be coming out to "TIME 4 SUM AKSION" by Redman cuz it will be TIME 4 SUM AKSION" once I step into the ring and shove my foot UP UR ASS BOIIIIIII! BROOOOOOOOOOKLYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNN ya heard!!!!!!

ohmy.gif laugh.gif
ghost13
Judah has no respect for Herrera power. He'll go in looking for the stoppage win. And I think he'll get it. Judah by 4th round stoppage
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 14 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]416481[/snapback]
Press Conference...

Zab Judah: "Ima have Herrera for LUNCH!"

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are you today? First of all, I like how Errrbody's counting me out. I like how I'm a 10-1 dog on Vegas betting lines. Listen, this bitch nigguh Herrera has been fighting soft ass bitchez like Quintana and McGirt yo he aint NEVAAAA fought no one like a Brooklyn OG like me. One thing you can bet your ass on is I'ma throw hurtful punches all night....I'm da ONLY fighter in history to go into a fight HIGH ON SNIFFING COCAINE cuz COCAINE to me iz like what Spinach is to Popeye!!! That was early in my career...so I ain't give a FUCK I'ma just throw it down with Herrera. Look here fools Herrera I'ma make you do da CHICKEN DANCE as soon as I tap your chin I'ma have you TWO-STEPPING nigguh when I tap U with a left and a uppercut U bitch ass UN-THUGLY bitch!!!!! ladies and Gentlemen I'ma be a 3x Junior-Welterweight Champion when I give Herrera the B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLLLLLLLLLLLLLYNNNNNNNNNN STYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE BEATDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNN....I'ma do him like I did his boy, Herman Ngdoujo! Herman became my crack dealer!

And guess what, I'ma be coming out to "TIME 4 SUM AKSION" by Redman cuz it will be TIME 4 SUM AKSION" once I step into the ring and shove my foot UP UR ASS BOIIIIIII! BROOOOOOOOOOKLYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNN ya heard!!!!!!

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson, Cristian Maussa, Mitul "Eye" Piyeh, and Barry "The Primordial BEAST" Burgundy are wanting to accompany Judah into the ring against Herrera.....

Piyeh wants Herrera to know he's keeping his "Eye" on him. I have no doubt Mitul will beat Juan when they finally lock horns....which should be very, VERY soon.

Freddy McPheerson believes HE could whoop Herrera and is picking Judah by dynamic KO....

Maussa and Burgundy are the future and want to witness a modern classic firsthand.....
Blayde
Herrera:

"I know Zab destroyed Ngoudjo going in there as the underdog, but freakin look at Herman and then tell me again Zab can upset me. Ngoudjos turned out to be average. Ive dismantled the guy about 100 times in training and also in a real fight. There is a reason Im at 140 and not at 118 right now. Im a grown man and Ive developed punching power Zabs never felt before. This fight is gonna be easy!
And Piyeh should keep his mouth shot because hes scared to fight Ricky. I aint gonna give Piyeh no shot until I have to. The guy doesnt deserve nothing and I would knock him out with ease anyway."
BigG
C.E.O...it's only right for McPheerson to accompany Judah to the ring since they had a CLASSIC rivarly..

Judah is currently a 12-1 underdog in Las Vegas.
Blayde
Word is Ricky "Hitman" Hatton has offered Juan "Apuro" Herrera to lend his "Fatman" costume. We dont know if Herrera is going to take the offer yet.

We do know for sure, though, that the Hitman wants to fight the "Eye" again. "The Eye keeps trash talking here and there, you know. He should just step up to the challenge and fight me again. If he thinks Im easy work, he should step up and prove it because the last time we fought I got a little different impression."
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 02:33 AM) [snapback]416769[/snapback]
Herrera:

And Piyeh should keep his mouth shot because hes scared to fight Ricky. I aint gonna give Piyeh no shot until I have to. The guy doesnt deserve nothing and I would knock him out with ease anyway."

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 12:21 PM) [snapback]416825[/snapback]
Word is Ricky "Hitman" Hatton has offered Juan "Apuro" Herrera to lend his "Fatman" costume. We dont know if Herrera is going to take the offer yet.

We do know for sure, though, that the Hitman wants to fight the "Eye" again. "The Eye keeps trash talking here and there, you know. He should just step up to the challenge and fight me again. If he thinks Im easy work, he should step up and prove it because the last time we fought I got a little different impression."

What is THIS bullshit?

After Hatton stole his win over Piyeh in Manchester with Dave Parris as the ref, Piyeh DEMANDED a rematch in The States....needless to say....Hatton never responded....until NOW.

Let me tell y'all why this is the case.....Herrera knows Piyeh is a huge threat and is deathly afraid of losing his undisputed title and #1 P4P status....

so the manager of Arena Sho is merely placing Hatton in the mix NOW to serve as an obstacle....in other words....he doesn't mind throwing Hatton under the bus to save Herrera.

but guess what?....it's only a matter of time....because even if Herrera flees from the division....Piyeh will dog him there too...

Man I hate duckers.
BigG
Looking past Judah? It's gonna bite you in the ass come fight night man JUDAH will FUCK HERRERA UP!!!!
BigG
Herrera & Judah weigh in at 140 pounds flat!

P4P King, Juan Herrera and aging ring warrior, Zab Judah, weighed in at 140 pounds for his title fight. Chants of "Judah" filled the arena. Herrera's name was also chanted as he drew many fans as well.

Judah, a fighter who has LOST some AP's, is a 15-1 underdog in Las Vegas to beat Herrera. Herrera is a fantastic fighter who has proven time and time again that he is P4P king. Zab on the other hand has lost 3 of his last 5 fights, those 3 losses coming to Mitul "Eye" Piyeh, and knockout losses to fighters not on Herrera's level att his point, Mbichi Mabenga, Maxy Kokaine. Before the Mbenga fight, Judah went 0-1-1 with Carlos Quitana.

Juan "Apuro" Herrera has predicted that Judah will surely get KO'd in this fight.

Paulie Malignaggi had this to say about the fight: "It's gonna be a tough fight for Zab...Herrera has the skills to keep Zab at bay with his jab and he can bust Judah up too. Zab's my best friend and my promoter but I wont lie, he really is the underdog in this fight. But if there is ONE thing I know about Zab is he is very strong here (pounds heart) and he packs a punch. Herrera will be in a brutal fight. I don't care what anyone says, no one is as explosive as Zab is!
Blayde

Juan "Apuro" Herrera in top shape!

The 5'11" Light Welterweight champion who has spent a lot of time working with former P4P king Travis Simms lately has stated that he is in perfect shape for this fight.

Herrera: "I aint overlooking no one. I train like a champion and I fight like a champion every single time. There aint no disrespect, its just reality. The reality is Zab Judah aint no threat to me. Reality is I will hurt the guy. But hes a big name, he wants to make it an exciting battle and although he wont stand a chance against me, hes a good contender. No one believes Piyeh is better than Judah, right? Look at their fight. Piyeh should shut his mouth and take a look what Im going to do to Zab. December 21st I promise yo people a massacre."
The CEO
Piyeh slugged it out with Judah and WON....throwing strictly power punches.....he could have cruised and didn't....he's THAT good....Herrera is scared.

and after Piyeh hurts and shuts out Herrera's stablemate, Tim Bradley, this weekend....it wouldn't surprise me to see Herrera flee the division once and for all....

If you've read between the lines...you can tell Juan has been considering doing this ever since Mitul became a threat....
BigG
Piyeh is the truth....what he went through in that Zab fight was brutal...when Judah unleashes his WRATH on a fighter like he did Piyeh those last two rounds...fighters are usually never the same. It's hard to survive Judah. Piyeh sucked it up and won like a champ but he felt the WRATH.

Judah plans on giving Herrera the business. This will be a beatdown!
The CEO
Judah looks to be in excellent shape for this one...I can tell he wants to win.

and to be honest....I seriously don't think Herrera's chin can handle The Wrath of Judah.
CyruS
I'm pulling for Zab tonight.
Blayde
Tim Bradley:

"I believe people are underestimating me. My only loss came against Zab Judah what isnt a shame at all, particularlly if youre still a rookie and the fight comes way too soon for ya. I got back to training, I got another winning streak in and my second big fight was a draw against Quintana. Now I feel better than ever and I believe Im reaching my peak. So the boxing world shouldnt be surprised if I pull up the upset against Piyeh.

Speaking of Herrera vs. Judah I think they are both great fighters. Zab is a legend, but I see Juan in the gym every single day and hes in really great form right now. I think he will win the fight. If he doesnt, though, I will want that Judah rematch more than anything, thats for sure."
BigG
Judah gave his heart out there but was dominated by the better man...
CyruS
Jimmy Jack Judah wants to fight Zab Judah in a 3rd match but at Welterweight to crown an Undisputed Champion as Zab is the Lineal Champ.

If Zab were to win and become Undisputed Welterweight Champion, Cotto would move up to 147 for their retirement super fight match.....
BigG
No way! Judah has lost more than couple of AP's and would be at a big disadvantage at 147! Jimmy Jack already beat a better Judah with +1 AP....
CyruS
Anything is possible, you just have to believe
BigG
Jimmy Jack trying to lure a shot Zab Judah (-3 AP) to a fight at 147 where Judah is obviously too small to compete at? Jimmy Jack looking for an easy payday!

And Judah did do a number on Herrera's face at least..

Apuro grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has swelling around his left eye. He has a cut below his left eye. He has a serious cut below his right eye. He has a bloody nose.

Super remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has a serious cut below his left eye. He has a bloody mouth.
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 20 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]417627[/snapback]
Tim Bradley:

"I believe people are underestimating me. My only loss came against Zab Judah what isnt a shame at all, particularlly if youre still a rookie and the fight comes way too soon for ya. I got back to training, I got another winning streak in and my second big fight was a draw against Quintana. Now I feel better than ever and I believe Im reaching my peak. So the boxing world shouldnt be surprised if I pull up the upset against Piyeh.

QUOTE(Mitul "Eye" Piyeh)
Well...the better fighter lost last night...Bradley`s trainer won it for him....it was a very sneaky plan.....that`s why he`s best trainer in the business....I can accept that....

What I CAN`T accept is how Herrera calls me out and doesn`t give me a chance to respond.....it`s all bullshit.

Know this, Herrera....I will fight you anytime I get the opportunity. I`m not goin` anywhere and am real easy to find.....unlike you.

Really. I don`t like you and your shady ways....more than anything in this world, I want to fight you and give you the ass whooping you deserve.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.