Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather wants Pacquiao
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
D-MARV
Found a few stories that I would like to share...

Source 1

source 2
JD
<cough> Floyd won't work with Top Rank <cough>
buford54
I said this right after the fight on Saturday...
Floyd will say he wants the fight, but talks will fall apart. Roy Jones was the master of this technique.
It could be because he won't work w/ Top Rank, or it will be when he demands 35 million and 50% of the PPV.
He has to pretend to want the fight though. He knows it will be in huge demand, and if he acts like he doesn't want it he'll be labeled as scared.

salvador
The good news for Floyd haters is that even though he may want this fight and even though he may (given the way he spends money) need this fight, this fight ain't happening until, at the very least, a year from now. In the meantime, Manny's going to fight Hatton, at least one lw (maybe Diaz or Campbell), and then probably Cotto.

It'll be funny to see him trying to make this happen by talking about how he's going to stand "toe to toe" with Manny.

There's a lot of money on the table now for Pacquiao, and I doubt Floyd's going to see any of it any time soon. Maybe he'll take a tune up with Marg or Williams while he waits.
kidbazooka1
Floyd is ful of sh*t but if he does get in the ring with Manny he's gonna get f*cked up.
caneman
I really hope it does happen & I seen this coming from a mile away. I agree that getting this fight signed could be very hard & I also think that PBF will try to make it @ 147 & not 140 like it should be. I do think it would be a great fight though & I'll take Pacmonster @ 140 & PBF @ 147. It would be awesome to actually see PBF in a fight....I am also interested to see who is actually faster even though between the 2 guys, it's a different kinda fast with Pacman's having more power. I see PBF trying to go toe to toe & then getting on his bike & trying to coast to a UD! WAR PACMONSTER!
mexi-cutioner
It'll be interesting if this fight does go down, and how Mayweather will respond to over a year away from the ring in which time, Pac earned 3 victories (2 of them stunning victories) and has displayed vast improvement throughout those fights. I think it would be best for both fighters if Pacquiao faced Hatton in Wembley and around the same time Mayweather got into the ring with another fighter (such as Mosley, someone who is a reputable opponent and known by casual boxing fans, yet is beatable at this stage in his career) which would lead to the eventual Mayweather-Pacquiao superfight later on in 2009
salvador
QUOTE(caneman @ Dec 9 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]415425[/snapback]
It would be awesome to actually see PBF in a fight

Don't hold your breath.
caneman
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 9 2008, 09:53 AM) [snapback]415428[/snapback]
Don't hold your breath.

Yea I know & can hear it already for PBF & his dad, Floyd is the draw & deserves 70-30%, it has to be @ 147 & PBF picks the gloves, the ring size, the ring card hoes, the venue, yada, yada! I still got Pacman...i wanna see if he bleeds like Roid Jones! laugh.gif
thehype
I wouldn't get too excited...emotionally, Floyd still acts like a kid and more than likely, he saw the beatdown, got jealous that Pacquiao stopped Goldie and then went on rant, calling family members and saying this and that.

Don't get me wrong...the fact that he even mentioned fighting him obviously mean that embers still burn inside of him (which we all knew already), but still, ultimately, MONEY is going to be the deciding factor and if he's not offered the kind of money that De La Hoya just made (which he won't be), then he's not going to fight.

My guess is that HBO will be more than happy to make the Pacquiao-Hatton fight first before they even entertain giving Floyd the kind of money he wants. Now they have a new star in Pacquiao to pump and with big matchups with guys like Hatton and Marquez still out there, I don't think there's going to be quite as big of a rush to make that fight.

Although I do think the Mayweather fight is the big one to be made, we still gotta remember that this is a business first and if you're HBO, you'd rather put Pacquiao in the ring with Hatton first as opposed to letting Mayweather come back, possibly beat him and then retire again.
mrwigi
believe it when i see it.... and i would love to see it.
salvador
QUOTE(thehype @ Dec 9 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]415433[/snapback]
I wouldn't get too excited...emotionally, Floyd still acts like a kid and more than likely, he saw the beatdown, got jealous that Pacquiao stopped Goldie and then went on rant, calling family members and saying this and that.

Don't get me wrong...the fact that he even mentioned fighting him obviously mean that embers still burn inside of him (which we all knew already), but still, ultimately, MONEY is going to be the deciding factor and if he's not offered the kind of money that De La Hoya just made (which he won't be), then he's not going to fight.

My guess is that HBO will be more than happy to make the Pacquiao-Hatton fight first before they even entertain giving Floyd the kind of money he wants. Now they have a new star in Pacquiao to pump and with big matchups with guys like Hatton and Marquez still out there, I don't think there's going to be quite as big of a rush to make that fight.

Although I do think the Mayweather fight is the big one to be made, we still gotta remember that this is a business first and if you're HBO, you'd rather put Pacquiao in the ring with Hatton first as opposed to letting Mayweather come back, possibly beat him and then retire again.

If you're HBO or Arum or Pacquiao or Roach you put Pacquiao in the ring with Hatton, Diaz, Campbell, Cotto and then Floyd. There's no reason not to squeeze as much money out of Pacquiao as possible before putting him in with someone who will probably beat him.

And I'm not at all convinced that Floyd-Pacquiao is any bigger than Hatton-Pacquiao (particularly since Pacquiao will get the lion's share of a Hatton fight). I really don't think anyone gives a shit about Floyd and the only reason he's made so much money is because he fought Gatti, DLH and Hatton. He's not a draw on his own.

Floyd won't get Pacquiao for at least a year because it really doesn't make any business sense.
Mean Mister Mustard
Hopefully we see it happen next December.
Box in Hand
My take is that Mayweather won't take a fight he doesn't believe he can't win. Manny is tailored made for Floyd just like Hatton was. Aggressive fighters like Manny usually don't do good against Floyd.

Chavez (Got Beat to a pulp, corner threw in the towel)
Corrales (Knocked down about 5 times, corner threw in the towel)
Hatton (Knocked Out)
Corley (TKO)
De La Hoya (SD)

The list goes on and on. Manny is to come foward for to win. Yes, he's fast and he can punch but he doesn't do well against technical fighters like JMM.
caneman
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Dec 9 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]415441[/snapback]
My take is that Mayweather won't take a fight he doesn't believe he can't win. Manny is tailored made for Floyd just like Hatton was. Aggressive fighters like Manny usually don't do good against Floyd.

Hatton (Knocked Out)
Corley (TKO)
De La Hoya (SD)

The list goes on and on. Manny is to come foward for to win. Yes, he's fast and he can punch but he doesn't do well against technical fighters like JMM.

What about Castillo 1 & 2? PBF won the 2nd fight but IMO lost the 1st fight by 2 rounds & that was all about presurre
& taking it to give it! Chop chop also rocked PBF @ one point & Pac throws more punches & they are much harder! dntknw.gif
Snoop
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Dec 9 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]415441[/snapback]

Hatton (Knocked Out)
Corley (TKO)
De La Hoya (SD)

Corley, and I'm assuming you mean DeMarcus Corley, lost on points, not TKO. Your point still stands though. Corley got his ass beat.
caneman
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 9 2008, 11:37 AM) [snapback]415443[/snapback]
Corley, and I'm assuming you mean DeMarcus Corley, lost on points, not TKO. Your point still stands though. Corley got his ass beat.

No he stopped him in the 9th or 10th round bro! look it up! EDIT my bad, you are right brother!

Box in Hand
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 9 2008, 10:37 AM) [snapback]415443[/snapback]

Yeah, I meant Chop Chop but you get the picture. Aggresive fighters don't work well against Floyd.
Box in Hand
QUOTE(caneman @ Dec 9 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]415444[/snapback]
No he stopped him in the 9th or 10th round bro! look it up!

I thought he stopped him too.
Box in Hand
QUOTE(caneman @ Dec 9 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]415442[/snapback]
What about Castillo 1 & 2? PBF won the 2nd fight but IMO lost the 1st fight by 2 rounds & that was all about presurre
& taking it to give it! Chop chop also rocked PBF @ one point & Pac throws more punches & they are much harder! dntknw.gif

Castillo was rare and Corley did hit Floyd with shots which shows Floyd can fight in the pocket and take hard shots.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Dec 9 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]415441[/snapback]

Hatton (Knocked Out)
Corley (TKO)
De La Hoya (SD)

Corley did not get TKO'd and I think Pacquiao has proven he's not a simply a come foward fighter. He gives angles and uses his legs to quickly get out of trouble.
Box in Hand
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 9 2008, 10:44 AM) [snapback]415448[/snapback]
Corley did not get TKO'd and I think Pacquiao has proven he's not a simply a come foward fighter. He gives angles and uses his legs to quickly get out of trouble.

Hatton had angles too and he got licked. Point is, Manny's aggression will not work against Floyd. Floyd has the best boxing brain in the game and will most likely pick Pac apart.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Dec 9 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]415449[/snapback]
Hatton had angles too and he got licked. Point is, Manny's aggression will not work against Floyd. Floyd has the best boxing brain in the game and will most likely pick Pac apart.

I agree, ayweather would most likely win, but Hatton does not throw straight shots like Pacquiao or as fast and his defense leaves much to be desired. Pacquiao has proven to be much more elusive.
mexi-cutioner
Yeah, I don't like how some people like to compare the outcome and events of the mayweather vs Hatton fight with the possibility of Mayweather vs Pac. Besides being aggressive power puncers, I think they are very distinct fighters. While Hatton likes to fight inside, rough his opponent up and chase him up and down the ring, Pacquiao is much more elusive now, getting in and out quickly, using his quick feet much more and even moving his head much more. Pac also uses his jab MUCH more than ricky when setting up the famous 'jab jab left straight' of his. Pacquiao jumps in and attacks his opponent when he has the opportunity and/orsmells blood like the animal he is,whereas hatton almost always likes to fight inside and rough his opponents up. The Pacquiao of today would not have chased Mayweather into the corner with his hands down looking to land a power shot like Hatton did IMO
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Dec 9 2008, 12:43 PM) [snapback]415447[/snapback]
Corley did hit Floyd with shots which shows Floyd can fight in the pocket and take hard shots.

...from Corley.

I'm picking Pac to fight Hatton in May and PBF in December.

Spyder
Boxingtalk is reporting that Floyd isn't interested in boxing right now. nea.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 9 2008, 11:40 AM) [snapback]415453[/snapback]
Boxingtalk is reporting that Floyd isn't interested in boxing right now. nea.gif

Consider the source.
oozemcbuck
i think pac will fight hatton, floyd, then retire... and why not ???

(someone said pac/cotto. laugh.gif )
King Eugene
This is getting out of hand. Manny gets countered into submission. He ends up like Hatton and maybe worse like Gatti.

I think some of you guys that are usually logical with your pics are picking Manny cause your still high off the fight mixed with your hatred of Floyd.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Dec 9 2008, 10:11 AM) [snapback]415424[/snapback]
Floyd is ful of sh*t but if he does get in the ring with Manny he's gonna get f*cked up.

No one would "fuck up" Floyd..Are you serious..It's crazier than saying B-Hop is going to get fucked up..Ring rust won't be a factor with Floyd either..His skill will make up for it..This would be a great fight at 147 but I'd rather see it at 140..

Thank god Pac-man found his right hand and knows he has to use it..Getting a right hook was the best thing Pac-man has done in his career..

Floyd won't have a problem with Pac-man being a southpaw..Pac-man will be the fastest guy Floyd has fought at 47..Zab was close but I gotta give Pac-man a edge in speed..I was also really impressed with Pac-man footwork he showed against DLH..

JonnyBlaze
I pick Floyd in this fight by the way..I have learned before,no matter how much I hate him personally going against him is stupid as hell..I have gone against him in some fights but he makes ya eat your words REAL quick..
Spyder
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 9 2008, 11:10 PM) [snapback]415527[/snapback]
Pac-man will be the fastest guy Floyd has fought at 47..Zab was close but I gotta give Pac-man a edge in speed..

I can tell that you thought twice while you were typing this Jon. lol

Say what you will about his lack of defense, but Zab might have the fastest hands in the world. The man is an offensive machine. Manny is fast, but not like Zab.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 10 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]415531[/snapback]

Say what you will about his lack of defense, but Zab might have the fastest hands in the world. The man is an offensive machine. Manny is fast, but not like Zab.

hahaha..I did think twice about the Zab comment..Actually I retyped it about 3 times!!hahaha..It is a extremely close call I think..The reason why I said Pac-man was because how everyone says that Pac-man on video is nothing compared to Pac-man in the ring..I think it can be true for most guys but when you look at what happened against Diaz(he watched a lot of Pac-man fights),he got destroyed..DLH had no defense for his speed either..140 lb. Zab is SO much faster than 47 in my opinion..I didn't see too much of a difference with Pac-man at 35 and 47..Again,tough call no doubt..
King Eugene
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 9 2008, 11:21 PM) [snapback]415531[/snapback]

I've always felt that way myself.
torvix2000
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 10 2008, 09:00 AM) [snapback]415588[/snapback]
I still don't think his foot work is that great (quick on them, but not good IMO). He moves in and out of the kill zone quick, and jumps from side to side, but it's always with a pattern. He moves to logically, and you don't really wonder where he is going to show up next or set things up. Most is just through sheer speed that surprises people, but moving around the ring still isn't that great. Though where credit is due, for me he is one of the most improved boxers in the last couple of years, he has improved a lot defensively and seems to fight a bit more with a brain.

Well, there is also such thing as timing when to move. Pac will punch and in a split second determine which direction to jump based on his opponent's reaction. JMM is the only one, so far, who can outthought PAC and catch him when he's jumping away.
buford54
Unfortunately, if JMM can outbox Manny, I think Floyd can do it too.
I think the Hatton fight would probably get Pacquiao the bigger payday, if it's in Manchester.
We'll see how much Floyd really wants this fight. I think he's obligated to pretend to want the fight, but he'll force it to go down in flames in a similar manner to the way that Roy Jones used to do.
Either he'll demand Manny separate from Top Rank, or he'll demand SO much money that it's not worth it for Manny.

We'll see, I guess.
caneman
QUOTE(buford54 @ Dec 10 2008, 07:50 AM) [snapback]415601[/snapback]
Unfortunately, if JMM can outbox Manny, I think Floyd can do it too.
I think the Hatton fight would probably get Pacquiao the bigger payday, if it's in Manchester.
We'll see how much Floyd really wants this fight. I think he's obligated to pretend to want the fight, but he'll force it to go down in flames in a similar manner to the way that Roy Jones used to do.
Either he'll demand Manny separate from Top Rank, or he'll demand SO much money that it's not worth it for Manny.

We'll see, I guess.

Mayweather thinks he is DLH & will want 70%, a 29 foot ring & on & on! As far as legacy goes, I believe this fight should be 50-50 & that is giving Mayweather the benefit of doubt IMO! Judah will be the easiest fight to make & mentally knowhatimsaying will break down after 5-6 rounds & it will be over! I think he should go after Hatton after that! Let PBF do & say what he wants but he needs Pacman more than Pacman needs him!

As far as how JMM was able to box Pacman & PBF doing be, we'll see if PBF really wants to make the fight & understand that he isn't Tyson & DLH all rolled up in one! If he was, he would have already beat Cotto, Margarito & anyone else who wanted some! I'll say this & yea I am going with my heart & not my head...but IF PBF/Pacman does go down, I got Pacman 7 rounds to 5 & will be praying for a KO! PBF will break his hands just trying to keep Pacman off him & if he can't let both hands go, he might even get KOed!
Mean Mister Mustard
I think Mayweather beats him and very few will give him credit for it. If Mayweather wants his legacy secure he musn't come back against Pacquiao right away even though I would like to see it. He needs to fight Margarito first. Or Williams biggrin.gif
Jack 1000
I posted this before, but I can't find it now, so I copied this into this thread: It's my take on the fight should it take place and why I envision two different outcomes depending on the strategies used by Floyd:

Who wouldn't be thrilled to tears to have Pacquiao smash Floyd Mayweather from pillar to post into submission? It's a dream that I have had for any fighter to beat the living shit out of Floyd because I can't stand his trash-talking antics and than we get, (With the exception of Hatton and Castillo I) a ZZZZ fest.

I really want Floyd to stay retired. He would just want to beat Manny to set up a Delahoya rematch for another $60 rip off. Floyd would stop Oscar this time on cuts and punishment in about 8 rounds. Oscar's done. Than Floyd would rant and rave about how he beat The Golden Boy Twice. Do we really want Mayweather to come out of retirement to listen to more of his pre-fight and postfight bullshit?

Right now, I would take Mayweather by UD over Pacquaio IF Floyd boxes from long-range. IF and ONLY IF Manny forces a brawl and Floyd would not be the same since a comeback, Manny by SD. You can't base what Pacquiao did in massacring Delahoya and apply that to Floyd. (Unless Floyd would come back and age overnight like Oscar did.) BUT, make no mistake, Manny COULD give Floyd the toughest pressure and inside fighting since Castillo I. And I think Floyd is happy enough in retirement where he would not want to come out of retirement to be pressured and challenged by this strong little matador that would be in Floyd's face. Manny would fight inside, wouldn't hold like Hatton, and it would be more competitive. But I don't know if Floyd would let Manny get inside to do damage.

On the outside most of the time: Mayweather (UD) 116-112 (twice) and 115-113

On the inside most of the time: Pacquiao (SD) 115-113 M 116-112 P 115-113 P

It all depends on what Mayweather does.

Jack
Mean Mister Mustard
If Mayweather tries to get inside he's going to get countered by Pacquiao. He has the speed to catch Mayweather by surprise. People say Mayweather can't be outboxed, well Judah was doing a pretty good job of it the first 5 rounds until Mayweather realized he could not outbox him so he went on the inside. Pacquiaowill not let him do that. So the fight would have to be on the outisde where Mayweather is the one of the best in the game.

Mayweather by close UD.
stillperpetuallygrooving
QUOTE(mrwigi @ Dec 9 2008, 10:26 AM) [snapback]415435[/snapback]
believe it when i see it.... and i would love to see it.

IM IN THE EXACT SAME BOAT...
stillperpetuallygrooving
i would love to see this fight, and i think that mayweather would win a semi close decision, for exmaple, at least one of hte judges will have it like 115-113, and the other two will have the score that actually reflects the fight more accurately, like 117-111 or 118-110...i just think floyd is too good for manny, and his style is manny's kryptonite...i would like to believe that mayweather might abandon his cautious, defensive tactics just a bit and use his reflexes and speed to stay in the pocket and box and counterpunch manny...i just cant see manny winning this fight

that being said, there are other opponents i would rather see mayweather fight before manny, although i know its not gonna happen so its not even worth discussing...but just throwing some names out there: williams, margarito, cotto, berto, IN THAT ORDER, would be more ideal fights FOR ME, now im sure most causal boxing fans just wanna see the two biggest names in there, which would be mayweather and pacquiao....you heard it here first, BERTO is a BEAST...
Jack 1000
There is another element that swings the fight in Mayweather's favor, Marquez. If Pacquiao can be troubled by Marquez he can certainly be troubled by Mayweather. But I still think a balls to the wall brawl favors Pacquiao. From the outside, it will be Mayweather, but it will be a tough fight for both depend on the strategies used. Tougher for Manny if Mayweather uses a jab and box stance. (Picture Marquez now a fighter 2x as slick.) Tougher for Floyd if Manny just bangs away at anything and everything on the inside where Floyd can't even do a better than Marquez impression.

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 10 2008, 10:39 AM) [snapback]415611[/snapback]
If Mayweather tries to get inside he's going to get countered by Pacquiao. He has the speed to catch Mayweather by surprise. People say Mayweather can't be outboxed, well Judah was doing a pretty good job of it the first 5 rounds until Mayweather realized he could not outbox him so he went on the inside. Pacquiaowill not let him do that. So the fight would have to be on the outisde where Mayweather is the one of the best in the game.

Mayweather by close UD.

i guess i am becoming a minority then cuzz i dont see anyway pac beats lil floyd... i know i just said that bout hoya but hoya was a dead man walking before the fight come to find out... not taking nuthin away from manny and his victory and i was actually rooting for him to win tho i didnt think he could but to fight a prime fighter that is naturally bigger than him that outclasses him in every catagory i have to say again that there is no way manny beats lil floyd, you really cant gauge the two off their fights with dela hoya... hoya fought mayweather at 154 and wasnt drained and had life in his body... again great win for manny but great win over a drained fighter... rather pac fights hatton or mayweather next it will prove what i am saying... i think they both beat pac.. i like him as a fighter but i think he is too small still to fight the elite of these bigger divisions... until he beats hatton at 140 or one of the big dogs at 147 (and he needs to stay away from marg. and cotto for sure cuzz to me style wise they are worse for him than mayweather... floyd beats him by dec. those two k.o pac... i think clottey dec. him too.) i will continue to see what last saturday was and that was a great looking win over a drained shot fighter... for sure he needs to stay away from welterweight all together really if he wants to continue winning... a lot of people wont like this but last saturday didnt prove anything... i say that as a fan of his by the way.
caneman
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Dec 10 2008, 01:31 PM) [snapback]415624[/snapback]
i guess i am becoming a minority then cuzz i dont see anyway pac beats lil floyd... i know i just said that bout hoya but hoya was a dead man walking before the fight come to find out... not taking nuthin away from manny and his victory and i was actually rooting for him to win tho i didnt think he could but to fight a prime fighter that is naturally bigger than him that outclasses him in every catagory i have to say again that there is no way manny beats lil floyd, you really cant gauge the two off their fights with dela hoya... hoya fought mayweather at 154 and wasnt drained and had life in his body... again great win for manny but great win over a drained fighter... rather pac fights hatton or mayweather next it will prove what i am saying... i think they both beat pac.. i like him as a fighter but i think he is too small still to fight the elite of these bigger divisions... until he beats hatton at 140 or one of the big dogs at 147 (and he needs to stay away from marg. and cotto for sure cuzz to me style wise they are worse for him than mayweather... floyd beats him by dec. those two k.o pac... i think clottey dec. him too.) i will continue to see what last saturday was and that was a great looking win over a drained shot fighter... for sure he needs to stay away from welterweight all together really if he wants to continue winning... a lot of people wont like this but last saturday didnt prove anything... i say that as a fan of his by the way.

I'd take that bet of Pacman vs Hatton! When it gets signed, hit me up! drinks.gif
salvador
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Dec 10 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]415621[/snapback]
There is another element that swings the fight in Mayweather's favor, Marquez. If Pacquiao can be troubled by Marquez he can certainly be troubled by Mayweather. But I still think a balls to the wall brawl favors Pacquiao.

Floyd is faster, more skilled, more coordinated, bigger, and stronger than Marquez. If this is a boxing match, Floyd wins hands down.

There's no way this will be a brawl. Floyd won't allow it. Look for Floyd to shwocase his jab like never before and catch Manny coming in over and over.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Dec 10 2008, 01:31 PM) [snapback]415624[/snapback]

I completely agree with you.
Douchebag
QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 10 2008, 02:58 PM) [snapback]415630[/snapback]
Floyd is faster, more skilled, more coordinated, bigger, and stronger than Marquez. If this is a boxing match, Floyd wins hands down.

There's no way this will be a brawl. Floyd won't allow it. Look for Floyd to shwocase his jab like never before and catch Manny coming in over and over.

I wouldn't say he is more skilled, flashier maybe, JMM has skill for days.
salvador
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 10 2008, 05:26 PM) [snapback]415642[/snapback]
I wouldn't say he is more skilled, flashier maybe, JMM has skill for days.

JMM is as technically sound as anyone in the sport, but Floyd is faster, more coordinated, more dynamic, has better balance, and - even without the size advantage - is a more formidable opponent from a pure boxing perspective.
torvix2000
MISCONCEPTIONS:

1. Pac is not an inside fighter.
2. Pac has a weak chin. Well, true. But when he's motivated his punch resistance rivals those with granite chin.
3. If you have a granite chin, then you could simply walk over Pac's punches. Hell...you could tell that to your grandma.
4. ... more to come.

People like to oversimplify things like Pac simply walks forward, Pac got hurt by weaks punchers, etc. etc.

After Pac beats Mayweather, people will say that Mayweather didn't get his tune ups before facing Pac.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.