Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why I can't stop laughing....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
Check the quote at the bottom of my sig. I can't stop laughing............. laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 12 2008, 03:53 AM) [snapback]415940[/snapback]
Check the quote at the bottom of my sig. I can't stop laughing............. laugh.gif

That's how they do it in Brooklyn!!

hahahaha,the quote sounds sooo bad..
Byrd Man
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 03:01 AM) [snapback]415941[/snapback]
That's how they do it in Brooklyn!!

hahahaha,the quote sounds sooo bad..

While that wasn't lost on me either, I was focusing on the boxing angle. lol
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 12 2008, 04:04 AM) [snapback]415942[/snapback]
While that wasn't lost on me either, I was focusing on the boxing angle. lol

From the boxing point of view..Zab will just end up another victim of Pac-mans..Zab likes to talk a big game but he'll lose for sure,like always when he pulls this shit..I give Zab credit for always wanting to fight the best and I always DID like him in the ring..He has been long gone for awhile..He needs to retire instead of piling up more L's on his record..It's too bad Zab can't back his words up..Everyone keeps saying Holy keeps getting pointless shots at the titles,while Zab has more than anyone lately and he keeps getting crushed..He has got to be the oldest 31 year old in boxing ever..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 12 2008, 04:23 AM) [snapback]415948[/snapback]
Can someone copy and paste what ever the quote is? I have sigs turned off, and it feels like too much effort to change it back right now.

"I'd do Manny P. the way he did Oscar DLH"---Zab
Fadetwist
Hahaha! man this guy is funny. You guys know if he does stand up comedy?

Coincidentally i just saw his street fight in youtube. Shouldnt he go to jail for using his fists in public? i hear that if you were a professional boxer that your fists are registered weapons.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fadetwist @ Dec 12 2008, 04:44 AM) [snapback]415957[/snapback]
Hahaha! man this guy is funny. You guys know if he does stand up comedy?

Coincidentally i just saw his street fight in youtube. Shouldnt he go to jail for using his fists in public? i hear that if you were a professional boxer that your fists are registered weapons.

Yeah..He should of went to jail for that..It just shows ya how weak he is mentally..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 12 2008, 04:49 AM) [snapback]415961[/snapback]
Haha, that's funny. Has he not seen his last fight? If it were any fight that he had to make a big statement, it was his last one where he had his first fight back at 140, that way they could use that angle that 147 wasn't for him. He should have made a statement, and acted like a child.
The guy has no shame.

After reading this I need to rephrase my comment earlier..

Zab is the oldest 31 year old in the ring and the youngest lil boy outside the ring in the boxing world..

He'll just end up being another guy Oscar'd..
BigG
laugh.gif

Get 'em Zab! haha.gif
Lil-lightsout
I really do not care for Zab that much, but I will say he MIGHT give Pacman more problems than most think. BG will back me up on this. laugh.gif Though he got pummeled by Clottey, he was too small, and he did show heart in there. Zab has still got great speed and good power, and plus he is a lefty too. How would Pac deal with those elements? I would not mind seeing that fight next, cause Pac does not need to fight the very best each fight. And I think Zab would be a formiddable foe. Of course I would highly favor Pac to win, but I would not completely count Zab out. Heck, he got to do better than Oscar did.
streetlion1
If it was at 140 Zab is a beast and would present problems for Pacman for sure.
JLUVBABY
zab is not a walk in the park for pacman... this is a better fight than some might be thinking... zab has seen better days but he is a dynamo for the first half of the fight... its gonna be interesting to see if the fight is made how much damage zab inflicts early on pac.. and if the fight does go into the second half how much punishment has pac absorbed early and can he dominate the second half like most think he can.. i'm not picking a winner in this one but i am sure zab has nothing to lose in this fight and will approach it as such.. i read people comparing this potential fight to his fight with clottey but clottey is a much bigger fighter... this fight will look completely different.. a lot more competitive..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.