Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adamek Vs Haye
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
I know that Haye has officially moved up but how would this fight play out at Cruiser?

call me crazy but Ill take Adamek TKO7
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 12 2008, 09:02 AM) [snapback]415998[/snapback]
I know that Haye has officially moved up but how would this fight play out at Cruiser?

Yeah, you are crazy. laugh.gif Haye would KO Adamek with his right fast hands because Adamek's style with no head movement and is too straight up. Haye hits WAY harder than Cunningham.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Dec 12 2008, 09:27 AM) [snapback]415999[/snapback]
Yeah, you are crazy. laugh.gif Haye would KO Adamek with his right fast hands because Adamek's style with no head movement and is too straight up. Haye hits WAY harder than Cunningham.

What happens when Adamek lands his rights on Haye?

Haye has been in trouble with lesser fighters
Maxy
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 12 2008, 09:34 AM) [snapback]416000[/snapback]

Well unless Adamek moves up to heavyweight it's never going to happen so we'll never know.

I'd have picked Haye by early KO when he was at cruiser though.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 12 2008, 09:34 AM) [snapback]416000[/snapback]

After seeing Hayes last couple of fights at cruiserweight, and seeing Adameks last couple of fights, I seriously think Hayes speed and power would be too much for Adamek too handle. I could not see Adamek really catching Haye either because he is not very fast. I would just see Haye catching him first, not that it would happen anyway cause Haye is staying at heavyweight. I really look forward to seeing Haye's future play out.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Dec 12 2008, 11:56 AM) [snapback]416008[/snapback]
After seeing Hayes last couple of fights at cruiserweight, and seeing Adameks last couple of fights, I seriously think Hayes speed and power would be too much for Adamek too handle. I could not see Adamek really catching Haye either because he is not very fast. I would just see Haye catching him first, not that it would happen anyway cause Haye is staying at heavyweight. I really look forward to seeing Haye's future play out.

Adamek may not have blazing speed but he has decen't speed. He throws straight punches very well...

I'm totally aware that this fight wont happen unless Adamek moved up.
Douchebag
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 12 2008, 12:13 PM) [snapback]416012[/snapback]
Adamek may not have blazing speed but he has decen't speed. He throws straight punches very well...

I'm totally aware that this fight wont happen unless Adamek moved up.

Adamek won't be Champ for very long. There are guys right at Cruiserweight that can beat him easy.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 12 2008, 11:20 AM) [snapback]416015[/snapback]
Adamek won't be Champ for very long. There are guys right at Cruiserweight that can beat him easy.

i agree...
Mean Mister Mustard
Adamek has that Gatti tendecy to just freeze when hit and offer no head movement in return.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 12 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]416015[/snapback]

Unless Chad Dawson moves up there is no one at cruiser who will beat him "easy".

Anyone who takes is title is going to have to go through hell to get it.
BigG
Yeah, Cunningham was probably the best at CW and Adamek gave him hell.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 12 2008, 01:28 PM) [snapback]416024[/snapback]
Unless Chad Dawson moves up there is no one at cruiser who will beat him "easy".

You obviously have no clue how deep that division is. Adamek is very average, there are plenty of guys who can box as well as Cuningham but have the power not let him off the hook like USS did. He was just the champ at the time but he is not the best in the division by a stretch. Cruisers need more attention so these kinds discussions wouldn't happen.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 12 2008, 02:18 PM) [snapback]416027[/snapback]
You obviously have no clue how deep that division is. Adamek is very average, there are plenty of guys who can box as well as Cuningham but have the power not let him off the hook like USS did. He was just the champ at the time but he is not the best in the division by a stretch. Cruisers need more attention so these kinds discussions wouldn't happen.

I know there are some good fighters in this division that also have pop but your assertion that they can simply step into the ring with Adamek and he hand over his title without making them work their asses off for it are ridiculous.

I know Adamek is beatable, hell Cunningham could've outboxed him and may in a rematch, but the thing about Adamek is he makes people fight his fight. And he has a way of imposing his will.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 12 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]416029[/snapback]
I know there are some good fighters in this division that also have pop but your assertion that they can simply step into the ring with Adamek and he hand over his title without making them work their asses off for it are ridiculous.

I know Adamek is beatable, hell Cunningham could've outboxed him and may in a rematch, but the thing about Adamek is he makes people fight his fight. And he has a way of imposing his will.

Having power usually allows a man to do that.

Incidentally, I just checked the lower 5 in the top 10 rankings and the only names I recognize are Arslan and Maccarinelli. Not sure who else can box just as well as Cunningham in there but Adamek is certainly beatable.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 12 2008, 10:02 AM) [snapback]415998[/snapback]

I wouldn't call ya crazy..I haven't seen the Cunningham fight yet but I've seen a lot of Adamek..He is no joke and to say Haye would KO him easy is ridiculous..Adamek is a warrior..Adamek is better than decent too..He has beatable style,but not by the average fighter..
Douchebag
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2008, 02:38 PM) [snapback]416031[/snapback]
Having power usually allows a man to do that.

Incidentally, I just checked the lower 5 in the top 10 rankings and the only names I recognize are Arslan and Maccarinelli. Not sure who else can box just as well as Cunningham in there but Adamek is certainly beatable.

BJ Flores, and Matt Godfrey can both box just as well if not better than cunningham. USS just has that crazy reach that you have to deal with.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 12 2008, 04:26 PM) [snapback]416047[/snapback]
BJ Flores, and Matt Godfrey can both box just as well if not better than cunningham. USS just has that crazy reach that you have to deal with.

BJ Flores vs. Adamek would be a great fight..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 12 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]416024[/snapback]

theres a few guys i think gives adamek hell.. jones, Maccarinelli,Flores,Wlodarczyk, not to mention i think in a rematch he loses to cunningham.. cunn. finally figured him out late in that fight... and if i put thought to it there are i'm sure more guys that get with him too... tho i do agree he's a hellava fighter not the best cruiser...
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 02:50 PM) [snapback]416032[/snapback]
I wouldn't call ya crazy..I haven't seen the Cunningham fight yet but I've seen a lot of Adamek..He is no joke and to say Haye would KO him easy is ridiculous..Adamek is a warrior..Adamek is better than decent too..He has beatable style,but not by the average fighter..

You know Johnny,

People aren't giving Adamek any credit... it will be funny to see what kind of dance Haye would do after Adamek caught him cold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.