Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No weigh-in pics from JD?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
must be the financial contagion spreading to NY state............
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Dec 12 2008, 02:54 PM) [snapback]416033[/snapback]
must be the financial contagion spreading to NY state............

Are you talking about the Klit fight?
moscow bear
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2008, 08:56 PM) [snapback]416035[/snapback]
Are you talking about the Klit fight?

yes i am.
Spyder
Did the weigh in even happen yet?
moscow bear
yes the pics are out there.... but i am used to having them here...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Dec 12 2008, 03:11 PM) [snapback]416041[/snapback]
yes the pics are out there.... but i am used to having them here...

Lazy

JonnyBlaze
Holy shit!!Wlad. looks in amazing shape!!Of course Rahman wore a shirt to cover himself..That's the first bad sign..Wlad is beast like right now and I expect to see him extremely light on his feet and maybe faster than usual..The power will be cranked up a little too if he has more speed..

Looking at the pics again,I am confused about Rahman..What did he weigh in at??His shoulders look a little more trim..His face looks more cut up too(sign of more running)...

This could be a better fight than we think but either way,Wlad will get him..I hope Rahman has a lot of ammo cause I know Wlad does..Is anyone else really impressed by how good of shape Wlad is in??
JD
Sorry man...I am not used to those European weigh-ins. Everything is around 5 PM my time...
Douchebag
Rahman looks like a dead man walking. Like he is there to get KTFO and collect a check. I probably won't even bother watching this fight to be honest.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 03:25 PM) [snapback]416046[/snapback]
Holy shit!!Wlad. looks in amazing shape!!Of course Rahman wore a shirt to cover himself..That's the first bad sign..Wlad is beast like right now and I expect to see him extremely light on his feet and maybe faster than usual..The power will be cranked up a little too if he has more speed..

Looking at the pics again,I am confused about Rahman..What did he weigh in at??His shoulders look a little more trim..His face looks more cut up too(sign of more running)...

This could be a better fight than we think but either way,Wlad will get him..I hope Rahman has a lot of ammo cause I know Wlad does..Is anyone else really impressed by how good of shape Wlad is in??

Wlad is always in good shape.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 12 2008, 04:30 PM) [snapback]416051[/snapback]
Wlad is always in good shape.

Yeah I know,but he just looks to be in even better shape for this fight..His mid-section more than anything else I think..
Spyder
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]416055[/snapback]
Yeah I know,but he just looks to be in even better shape for this fight..His mid-section more than anything else I think..

What about his calves?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 12 2008, 04:50 PM) [snapback]416069[/snapback]
What about his calves?

Man don't start.
Spyder
LOL...BG will never live that one down! laugh.gif
BigG
fuck.gif

BTW Spyder, what happened to your gym at WeBL? I miss padding my guys records with your fighters (ie, one of my favorite tomato cans of all time, The Prince Of Pain)
Spyder
I guess I should get my guys to run some stadiums...you know, to get that explosiveness.
BGv2.0
I don't know what to make of Rahman.....usually a shirt means you are fat as hell...but like somebody else said...his face looks very lean....and not what it looks like when he's been blown up.....

Instead of having homo erotic thoughts about Wlad's various body parts.....ya F'N queers! lol

Did anybody actually get the weights?

BGv2.0
I just got em.....

244 for Wlad

253!!!!!! For Rock! BUT....that was with shirt, jeans and shoes..... dntknw.gif

Don't really know what to make of that.

BrutalBodyShots
Klitschko 244
Rahman 253

Rahman's way too heavy IMO. He has been 240-243 or so in his last handful of fights.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 03:25 PM) [snapback]416046[/snapback]

"speaking through a bull horn"Please back away from the testicles!

laugh.gif You know I had to mess with ya. Wlad always look like that, you seem so damn excited I bet you got a hard on.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 12 2008, 04:50 PM) [snapback]416069[/snapback]
What about his calves?

LMAO...I knew that one was coming. Yall just wont let that go.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 12 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]416087[/snapback]
"speaking through a bull horn"Please back away from the testicles!

laugh.gif You know I had to mess with ya. Wlad always look like that, you seem so damn excited I bet you got a hard on.

Naw,I save the wood for the chicks,in particular,my woman..

I don't get what's with you guys about this shit..Like,when everyone was bustin on Biggeorge,I didn't think it was necessary and I thought Pac-mans calves were crazy too..It's not like we are Larry Merchant saying "Holyfield has a body of a god" or "his body is beautiful"..

Also by the way,I am crazy excited for every fight so don't think it's just this one..
Spyder
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]416094[/snapback]

I don't get what's with you guys about this shit..Like,when everyone was bustin on Biggeorge,I didn't think it was necessary and I thought Pac-mans calves were crazy too..It's not like we are Larry Merchant saying "Holyfield has a body of a god" or "his body is beautiful"..

Also by the way,I am crazy excited for every fight so don't think it's just this one..

Relax Jon, I don't think anyone is seriously trying to queer you out...just busting balls. That's what friends do. friends.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 12 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]416094[/snapback]

Cool it man, I'm just joking with ya. You know I got to mess with ya. Your one of the coolest guys on here so I know you can take a joke.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 12 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]416095[/snapback]
Relax Jon, I don't think anyone is seriously trying to queer you out...just busting balls. That's what friends do. friends.gif

hahahaha,I know 3King3 isn't tryin to say some shit like that to me..If anything has to do with Holyfield,I know he'll be around soon to speak my name..hahahaha..It's cool..

I was more defending Biggeorge if anything..He got maddddd shit for the calve comment..
JonnyBlaze
3King3,I know ya were joking..It's hard to tell how people are comin off on here sometimes and I wasn't coming off mad..If I was pissed,I would of came back at ya,but you're my guy on here so there's no reason for it..
BigG
It's all good Johnny...a REAL man can appreciate ripped body or a muscular calf haha.gif

It's like...3king also seems like he has thing for RJ..like Fitz & STEVENSKI has a thing for gay boots and Anthony Mundine haha.gif

And Klitschko will KO Rahman easily...Rahmans done after Maskaev of all people KO'd him.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 12 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]416100[/snapback]
It's all good Johnny...a REAL man can appreciate ripped body or a muscular calf haha.gif

It's like...3king also seems like he has thing for RJ..like Fitz & STEVENSKI has a thing for gay boots and Anthony Mundine haha.gif

hahaha..For sure..

Didn't like how badly you got busted on over that though..
Spyder
george can take it...that man used to camp out in the smack talk forum LOOKING for some shit to pop off! laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 12 2008, 09:51 PM) [snapback]416100[/snapback]

And Klitschko will KO Rahman easily...Rahmans done after Maskaev of all people KO'd him.

I bet george is one of those guys who wear those tight pants like those skateboard/rocker kids just to show off his calf muscle print cause thats the only print that will be showing. haha.gif fuck.gif
BigG
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 13 2008, 03:21 AM) [snapback]416117[/snapback]
I bet george is one of those guys who wear those tight pants like those skateboard/rocker kids just to show off his calf muscle print cause thats the only print that will be showing. haha.gif fuck.gif

Yeah well I bet yours is VERY visible at the sight of every RJJ weigh in picture! fuck.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 12 2008, 10:27 PM) [snapback]416121[/snapback]
Yeah well I bet yours is VERY visible at the sight of every RJJ weigh in picture! fuck.gif

LMAO...we basically have to pull you off of every victorious fighters nutts after every fight.

You use to moisturize Zabs calfs and feet in Skin So Soft (by Avon) before every fight. Thats why he use to move so good on his toes.
BigG
(Schoolyard instult) Jones was so drained for the Tarver fight not because of the amount of weight he lost or muscle loss but because of the amount of cum you beat off of his penis fuck.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 12 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]416134[/snapback]
(Schoolyard instult) Jones was so drained for the Tarver fight not because of the amount of weight he lost or muscle loss but because of the amount of cum you beat off of his penis fuck.gif

Zab caught temper tantrums after the KT and Mayweather fights cause he knew if he lost you wouldn't do your tongue trick on him. fuck.gif

I bet after his fights you lay his head in your lap rubbing caressing it telling him its all going to be ok cause you guys still have each other. fuck.gif haha.gif
King Eugene

Zab: Do you know what you just did?

dance.gif
BigG
Hey man, Roy Jones Jr. insults are as far as I can go with you..so I'll end this roast with a simple.. eat shit...haha.gif yes2.gif
King Eugene
I actually like Zab too, I hate I had to insult him.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 12 2008, 03:50 PM) [snapback]416069[/snapback]
What about his calves?

rofl!!!! yall are sumthin else...lol
Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 12 2008, 04:07 PM) [snapback]416082[/snapback]
Klitschko 244
Rahman 253

During his current 9 fight win streak, since 10/02/04, Wlad has weighed no less than than 238 (Sultan Ibragimov), and no more than 246 (Ray Austin). It's shameful Rahman looks to be showing up for a place to lie down.
BGv2.0
You know I am only a member of two boxing boards.....but on both of them...I don't see one single person giving Rahman a chance...only a very few add the Wlad chin, lucky punch factor shot in.

I myself don't expect Rock to win....BUT...I don't expect it to be a total blow out easy early KO for Wlad either....and I have to admit....should he pull off an upset.....I will be happy as hell.....because I love it when somebody proves just about EVERYONE wrong.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 13 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]416157[/snapback]
You know I am only a member of two boxing boards.....but on both of them...I don't see one single person giving Rahman a chance...only a very few add the Wlad chin, lucky punch factor shot in.

I myself don't expect Rock to win....BUT...I don't expect it to be a total blow out easy early KO for Wlad either....and I have to admit....should he pull off an upset.....I will be happy as hell.....because I love it when somebody proves just about EVERYONE wrong.

Does everyone keep passing up my posts or some shit??I posted the pros for a Pac-man win and I even posted some things Rahman could do to get a win..His jab will be his biggest weapon if he can get it going..Also,if Rahman is able to go back in time and some how be able to throw a lot of punches in this fight,he'll bring us a great heavyweight fight..

Now that being said,I'm a big Klitchko fan like ya all know and I got him to win..Wlad. is a better boxer and is a lot faster than Rahman..Rahman's weight is a real bad sign but he does look trimmer than usual..It's hard to tell because he was either ashamed of his body or he is going to come in the fight surprising everyone..If Rahman can jab with Klitchko,he has a chance to win a decision..He won't KO Klitchko though..
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 13 2008, 02:51 AM) [snapback]416161[/snapback]
Also,if Rahman is able to go back in time and some how be able to throw a lot of punches in this fight,he'll bring us a great heavyweight fight..

Great basis for suggesting how a fight may go down... Time Travel.

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 13 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]416178[/snapback]

laugh.gif

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 13 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]416178[/snapback]

Quote of the week, no contest. clapping.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 13 2008, 09:33 AM) [snapback]416178[/snapback]

classic!!!!...ROFL!!!!...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.