Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: juan manuel marquez vs. juan diaz getting closer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
juan diaz vs. juan manuel marquez

need i say more if this fight is signed!!!!.. i think it will be a great fight.... what are you guys predictions or comments on this barn burner?
King Eugene
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Dec 13 2008, 02:39 AM) [snapback]416156[/snapback]
juan diaz vs. juan manuel marquez

need i say more if this fight is signed!!!!.. i think it will be a great fight.... what are you guys predictions or comments on this barn burner?

I predict a War

War Juan Manuel Marquez!
mexi-cutioner
Marquez by 9th or 11th rd TKO or wide UD
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 13 2008, 08:02 AM) [snapback]416173[/snapback]
Marquez by 9th or 11th rd TKO or wide UD

But no way 10th.

Lil-lightsout
This would be a can't miss fight! I would favor Marquez by decision in this, but I would not be surprised if Diaz could pull off an upset either. Diaz being the younger fresher fighter might be able to impose his pressure style on Marquez and outwork him.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Dec 13 2008, 10:47 AM) [snapback]416182[/snapback]
This would be a can't miss fight! I would favor Marquez by decision in this, but I would not be surprised if Diaz could pull off an upset either. Diaz being the younger fresher fighter might be able to impose his pressure style on Marquez and outwork him.

Give me the "Baby Bull" in the mild upset...
Mean Mister Mustard
Marquez gets hit a lot nowadays. Diaz is flatfooted and just likes to cover up and block punches so Marquez could tee off on him. Diaz though throws more punches and at this stage youth could beat Marquez more than anything. Campbell beat Diaz at his own game but Campbell had to work for it. He hit diaz with everything he had and even then Diaz was still willing to fight so you know it will take a lot for Diaz to get chopped down.

Speaking of Campbell, should he win his fight with Funeka he deserves the winner of this fight. No doubt about it.
mrwigi
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 13 2008, 10:22 AM) [snapback]416177[/snapback]
But no way 10th.

LMFAO!!!
BigG
I honestly don't know how this is going to come off...I think Juan Manuel Marquez is going to keep him at bay and tee off with combos but Juan Diaz is fast and can get work done inside. Marquez has a really good uppercut too I think he'll catch Juan inside with that alot. I got Marquez by decision.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 13 2008, 02:14 PM) [snapback]416205[/snapback]
I honestly don't know how this is going to come off...I think Juan Manuel Marquez is going to keep him at bay and tee off with combos but Juan Diaz is fast and can get work done inside. Marquez has a really good uppercut too I think he'll catch Juan inside with that alot. I got Marquez by decision.

Yeah I really don't kow how this one will go. I guess the edge goes to Marquez based on his track record but Diaz is an activity monster. My guess is it takes a lot more than that to beat Marquez but you never know.
kidbazooka1
This should be a great fight but I thing Marquez superior skill will take him to a close but UD.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 13 2008, 06:27 PM) [snapback]416321[/snapback]
I think this is an intriguing match up. Even though I think Marquez is better than Campbell, I think Diaz matches up better with Marquez. Should be an interesting fight, and a fight I think can go either way. Haven't thought of a winner for this one yet.

i wish they where holding the fight in houston if it even happens.. i'd def. be there... they love juan diaz so much there its not even funny, he can probably run for mayor when he's done fighting he gets so much love... the atmosphere for the katsidis fight was insane... i dont know why marquez camp doesnt want the fight in houston... its a guarenteed sell out, they'd probably have to add more seats or fight at the reliant center (katsidis was at the toyota center)... and they can bring in neutral judges...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.