Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Klitschko vs. Rachman:HBO LIVE@3:45 PM CST Today
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
All Fight Hypers,

Reminder that Klitschko-Rahman is at 3:45 PM CST live from Germany on HBO. I know it's ONLY Rahman, hahaha. But some people may be confused about the time. Yes this call is live, and this thread will become round by round at that time. Like always, keep everything in here. Not sure of the replay time tonight, but I am sure that we will be watching Holt-D. Hopkins which is live tonight on Showtime. I'll put up a thread for the Showtime fight later tonight.

This can be our preview thread in the meantime. Does anyone give Rock a shot at all? I sure don't. Given the almost forgone conclusion, is this fight even worth recording? I got Klitschko by KO in 6. I I read that not one American press agent is covering the fight, which could give us some indication of how bad it is. Yea, right, like Wlad is gonna win..........in Germany!!

Jack

Administrator

BrutalBodyShots
I'm going Klitschko KO5 Rahman.

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I give Rahman a good shot tonight. If he can pump his jab and put it out there, then that could open up his right hand. Klitschko has a weak chin, and Rahman has a big right hand that knocked out Lennox Lewis. I hope the Rock wins tonight, he's the reason I got into boxing over seven years ago, and remains one of my favorite fighters. If Rahman shows up thought like he has in his last few fights, then it's going to be a short night for him. We'll see though.
Mean Mister Mustard
Rahman's power is overrated but I would like to see him KO Wlad so him and his brother don't clog the division.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 13 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]416213[/snapback]
Rahman's power is overrated but I would like to see him KO Wlad so him and his brother don't clog the division.

I like Wladimir, but you're right about him and his bro clogging the division.

I want Wlad to win as I like him, but if Rock wins, then at least I can see Vitali knock him out.
Lil-lightsout
I am going to take Klit by 2nd round KO over Rahman courtesy of a right hand. People always bring up Wlad's weak chin, but I do not think Rahmans is any better.
The CEO
This is gonna be a blowout, guys....Rahman's there for a paycheck....and even if he was in his prime and serious....he would STILL get blown out...9 out of 10 times.
Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 13 2008, 11:51 AM) [snapback]416213[/snapback]

I aree 100% on that. There is zero chance of the division getting cleaned out with both of them on top.

Where is the next big thing? He is coming....

Klit in 2
Imperius3
Klitschko KO 6
ROLL DEEP
I think Rock will last a little longer than most suspect.....but will still get KO'd.

I'm going for Wladimir in around 9/10.

Wladimir will be really cautious to start off with, Rock will sense this and try to capitalise, but will get tired and start breathing hard and Wlad will get him out of there.
ROLL DEEP
Rahmans coming into the ring now to Jay Z's 'Feelin it'.

Looks pretty relaxed and ready.

Still got a white t on though, lol.
Michigan Assassin
Wlad better not fight that boring as shit style he used against Ibragimov. He get Rock out of there within 4 rounds.

Rock has gotten more out of one punch than anyone in boxing history.
ROLL DEEP
Here comes Dr Steelhammer.....Wladimir.

Coming out to Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Looks composed....took a second to sit down before he comes out.

In real good shape.....not seen his calves yet, BG.
ROLL DEEP
Maaaaan.....just thought. We gotta sit through all the national anthems sad.gif

Booooo.

Definatley not the atmosphere that Vitali Vs Peter had.
Michigan Assassin
I just hope Rock came to fight and isn't just looking for a soft place to land.

I great action heavyweight fight would be a welcome sight.
Michigan Assassin
Who is that blonde standing in front of Wlad?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 13 2008, 05:04 PM) [snapback]416243[/snapback]
I just hope Rock came to fight and isn't just looking for a soft place to land.

I great action heavyweight fight would be a welcome sight.

Yeah, me too.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 13 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]416244[/snapback]
Who is that blonde standing in front of Wlad?

I know....she was FIIIIIIIIIIIINE!
BigG
Man..fuck you, Roll! laugh.gif

Let's get it on..LOL, Wlad with a MEAN staredown while Buffer introduces him..."Doctor Steelhammer......VLADIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR KLITSCHKO!"
ROLL DEEP
Here we go. Wlad looks pissed at the stare down
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 13 2008, 05:09 PM) [snapback]416247[/snapback]
Man..fuck you, Roll! laugh.gif

Let's get it on..LOL, Wlad with a MEAN staredown while Buffer introduces him..."Doctor Steelhammer......VLADIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR KLITSCHKO!"

lol, just playing

ROLL DEEP
Whats Rahman doing with his stance?

Crouching blackman hidden dragon laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
Rahman not doing much.

Klit keeping him at bay with jab. Lands a nice right hand.

Wlads round easily.
BigG
Wlad wins round 1 easily...not much happened. The best punch of the right hand was a clean right hand from Klitschko.
Michigan Assassin
That Wlad I don't mind he didn't throw onlt jabs but worked alot of nice rights and left hooks.

Rahman is toast.
Mean Mister Mustard
Rahman doesn't look too slow. He just might catch Klit.
ROLL DEEP
Nice jab from Wlad.

Rahman looked a bit unsteady. Rahman needs to move his head and stop sticking his arms out straight.
Michigan Assassin
Rock is so hesitant and is falling for every faint Wlad offers.
BigG
Easy round for Klitschko round 2.
ROLL DEEP
Wlad gets through with some great one-twos and jabs.

ANother easy round for Wlad. Rahman doest look comfortable.
Mean Mister Mustard
The thing here is that klit fights like a tall man should. We need a Heavyweight who will be able to make him come to him and be able to counter.
Michigan Assassin
2-0 Wlad

Not exactly Corrales Castillo action here but better than Wlad Ibragimov
Michigan Assassin
Why the fuck is Rock crouching like that, who does he think he is Pernell Whitaker?

Its frustrating.
ROLL DEEP
What Rock doing on the ropes?!?!?!
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 13 2008, 05:19 PM) [snapback]416262[/snapback]
What Rock doing on the ropes?!?!?!

I know, thats even stupider than the crouching.
ROLL DEEP
Wlad landing a zillion jabs. Rocks been glued to the ropes.

Rocks is rubbish! Not doing shit. The rock is fighting like a pebble.
Mean Mister Mustard
Fuck, Rahman already gave up.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 13 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]416263[/snapback]
I know, thats even stupider than the crouching.

lol.

Wlad 3 Rock 0
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 13 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]416265[/snapback]
Fuck, Rahman already gave up.

Thats what I was thinking.

I think he heard his cheque cleared in the bank.
Mean Mister Mustard
Oh shit, I didn't know Rahman was with McGirt. We all know how this fight will end now.
Michigan Assassin
This is why I hate them rehashing the same opponents over and over. Rahman blows but is somewhat of a name so they keep giving him fights.
BigG
Rahman just layed on the ropes. Wlad's not giving Rahman much heat but he is easily beating with the jab.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 13 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]416268[/snapback]
Oh shit, I didn't know Rahman was with McGirt. We all know how this fight will end now.

lol, towel in the next round.

Rock looks terrible.

Uncoordinated, messy, wild. Blah.

ROLL DEEP
4-0 Wladimir.

Get Haye in there NOW!
Mean Mister Mustard
Here's what I don't get. Fighting CLINCHko, you know you're going to get pummeled whether you're on the outside or coming in. So why not go out swinging?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 13 2008, 05:27 PM) [snapback]416274[/snapback]
Here's what I don't get. Fighting CLINCHko, you know you're going to get pummeled whether you're on the outside or coming in. So why not go out swinging?

Exactly. Or at least try to dance around and be a mobile target.

They all seem to be drawn in and sit in front of them waiting to be hit.

Has Rahman blocked a jab yet?

Rahman looks unsteady.
BigG
LOL Lennox...

"I knocked out Rahman in 4 rounds at his BEST....This is the 5th round and Rahman is at its worst."
ROLL DEEP
Rahman tries to use his jab a bit more, but Wlad still peppered him with jabs, left hooks and righthands.

Wlad 5-0
Mean Mister Mustard
Klitshcko might produce the most boring fights in boxing right now. Some respect given for him winning the fights dominantly but not very fun to watch.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 13 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]416276[/snapback]
LOL Lennox...

"I knocked out Rahman in 4 rounds at his BEST....This is the 5th round and Rahman is at its worst."

LOL....you guys have Lennox commentating?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.