Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Giant Man III vs. The Prince World Heavyweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday, December 21 2008 marks a HUGE matchup for the World's Heavyweight Championship.

The Undefeated, 7 foot 1 Inch, 390 Pound, Mack Truck Behemoth and Reigning Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Giant Man III (22-0-0 22KOs) puts his title on the line for the 2nd time against The Self Proclaimed "Best Heavyweight In The World" & "The Uncrowned Heavyweight Champion", Former 2-time World Heavyweight Champion, The Prince (35-7-1 5KOs)

Will momentum continue to carry the one dimensional Heavyweight Champ, Giant Man III to another KO victory? Or will The Prince shut all his naysayers up and defeat the Undefeated Giant KO Machine and regain the World's Heavyweight Title?

Giant Man III Career Highlights :

W KO 1 "Awesome" Aaron Williams - wins Heavyweight Title.
W KO 1 Harold "Harry" Angus - huge KO victory over the Hall of Famer.

-- -------

The Prince Career highlights :

L KO 5, L UD 12, W KO 5 Sky Taylor - avenges defeats.
W KO 9 CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS - KO victory over the long time contender (R.I.P.)
W UD 12, L TKO 5 Sennen 'Cuban Link' Pink - wins Heavyweight Title in fight 1.
W KO 6 Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry - KO victory over the former world champion.
W UD 12 Alexander Povetkin - wins Heavyweight title for the 2nd time.
W UD 12 "Awesome" Aaron Williams - win over the future world champion.
W UD 12 Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez - win over the top contender.
W UD 12 Teddy Bunter - win over the top contender.
W UD 12 Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn - win over the former world champion.

-----------

Place you bets!
BigG
Holmes:

"I got the winner after I whoop up Alcarez. I'm leaning towards Prince but Giant Man III surprised him. The kid is a fucking BEHEMOTH."
Maxy
Does The Prince have balls?

If he doesn't he can win. If he does he will get destroyed.
CyruS
Maxy brings up a very reasonable question. Does The Prince, Insanity International and C.E.O. who pride themselves on having balls...... actually have balls? That's right. The Prince, II, and C.E.O.'s balls have all come into question!
The CEO
So people are saying our balls our gonna be in question....(laughing)....well....they should know better. Other than that nonsense.....I wanna go ahead and congratulate the new champion, Giant Man III. He made it happen and deserves full credit for his unexpected 1st round knockout on Angus....

but without further ado....I now bring you......"The Hater Motivator".......a.k.a. "The Evil Genius".......a.k.a. "God's Gift To Boxing".....a.k.a....The One who REALLY "gets the job done".....THE PRINCE!

Tell 'em what you're gonna do, my man....

(The Prince enters to heavy booing.....he's wearing a $10k periwinkle suit with a black hat, tie, and shoes)

hey....Hey......HEY!.....CALM DOWN!........ I'm about to speak.......I'm The Prince, and you're not!......you will listen and LIKE IT!

(the crowd reluctantly stops booing)

That's right. You will all shut those holes beneath your noses and pay attention to The Man.

(an aide on stage chuckles at the color of The Prince's suit.....The Prince gives him a look that kills, and the aide shuts his hole)

Now.....you did it, Giant Man....congratulations.....you reached the top and made your family proud....feels good, doesn't it?....so take this advice, big man....relish every moment....

because next Sunday....the belt is coming home. I am its rightful owner, and it BELONGS around MY waist.

Speaking of this waist....below this waist are my balls...they are very large, and they hang very low....even when it's cold outside....(smirks)

(some men in the crowd laugh, some women blush)

So yes....me and my balls will be fully present in this fight. Each and every punch I land WILL hurt you...I might even throw in a low blow or two to ensure there won't be a Giant Man IV.....

(the crowd boos with ANGER!)

Hey.....don't blame me....he was the one who brought my balls into this....so guess what?....now he must pay with HIS OWN.

Fuck you very much.
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who was in attendance at the press conference, looked much lighter than he has done in recent months amid rumours he is considering a comeback.

Lipstick told the press, "Firstly Angus boxed like a novice. Fuck all this talk about how he showed his balls....what does that matter when he gets stretched in just over a minute? Anyway, The Prince is a funny guy. I'm actually warming to him. He will deny it but he models himself on me, inside the ring at least. He sets out to do a job and he does a job. I can respect that BUT he also gives me something that I haven't had in a long long time. The urge to lace em up again, to make a return to the ring. I don't know. Maybe, maybe I'll be on the super fight card in January."
CyruS
The Prince talks a big game but does he really plan on winning the people's respect by bringing his balls to the ring against the behemoth? The Prince has a high probability of leaving his balls at home. If that's the case, that means Harold Angus who's balls have been put in question for quite sometime until last night, has more balls than the entire Insanity International. I don't think Skullsplitter is going to like hearing that.

sidenote : C, my fixed ps3 got sent out by sony. I'm getting it back Wednesday. drinks.gif
CyruS
Giant Man III wants to take on all comers that have any balls. Dipsy Gawn has a shown a huge lack of balls throughout his career. Provided Giant Man III is still the champ he would love to take on Dipsy Gawn at Super Fight Weekend IV but only if Dipsy brings his balls.
The CEO
This thread needs more balls... laugh.gif laugh.gif

about the PS....I got a new name.....it's "II-THE_CEO-II".......see what I did.....with the IIs representing Insanity International and me in the middle....lol

Just add me when you're up and runnin'.... friends.gif

P.S.~ Stay tuned for further shit talking from The Prince and myself....I gotta go finish up Xmas shopping....
CyruS
You need buy The Prince a new set of balls as an early xmas present.
BigG
Team Judah Predictions:

Larry Holmes: "Prince TKO 7."
Solid Snake: "Giant Man III KO 1"
Raiden: "Prince TKO 6"
Grey Fox "Giant Man III KO 1"

Headline: "Team Judah fighters to fight on undercard of HUGE Heavyweight Title Fight: Giant Man III vs. The Prince!"

David Archuleta was apparently given an oppurtunity to fight on the unercard against Rock Allen A picture was taken of teen sensation, David Archuleta in between Prince and Giant Man IIIa and got autographs from them. Dipsy Gawn was overheard saying "He will be better than both of them combined.

Larry Holmes will also face someone on the undercard, maybe a rematch with Jorge Aclarez. According to Holmes, the Prince "
ghost13
Sky Taylor wants Giant Man III. She destroyed his daddy. And would do the same to him. She already holds 2 wins over The Prince
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 14 2008, 03:43 PM) [snapback]416480[/snapback]
You need buy The Prince a new set of balls as an early xmas present.

laugh.gif

The Prince has elephant sized balls.....trust me.

(no homo)

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]416488[/snapback]
Sky Taylor wants Giant Man III. She destroyed his daddy. And would do the same to him. She already holds 2 wins over The Prince

Taylor beat an underdeveloped, pre-II Prince....I sculpted him into the force of nature he is today.
Blayde
Prince's balls aint gonna help him laugh.gif At Arena SHO The Prince's former gym people are not very confident he can take Giant Mans shots.
BigJuicyHog
All this talk about BALLS is just Cyrus hoping the Prince boxes dumb like Angus did. Stay away for a round or two then take his ass out. Dont let the Giant Man 3 fraud continue.
Blayde
I dont think The Prince can run away from him. If Angus though he could do it, he probably would have done it. It just isnt really easier than trying to catch Giant Man in the first round. I think the plan can only be used by huge quick twigs who absolutely dont have a punch, so they dont have another chance.
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 02:30 AM) [snapback]416768[/snapback]
Prince's balls aint gonna help him laugh.gif At Arena SHO The Prince's former gym people are not very confident he can take Giant Mans shots.

The Prince is 5 times better with II than he was with SHO.....

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Dec 16 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]416832[/snapback]
All this talk about BALLS is just Cyrus hoping the Prince boxes dumb like Angus did. Stay away for a round or two then take his ass out. Dont let the Giant Man 3 fraud continue.

The Prince told me he plans on unveiling "a dirty, 'Power Boxing' style" against GM III....

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 17 2008, 07:25 AM) [snapback]417052[/snapback]
I dont think The Prince can run away from him. If Angus though he could do it, he probably would have done it. It just isnt really easier than trying to catch Giant Man in the first round. I think the plan can only be used by huge quick twigs who absolutely dont have a punch, so they dont have another chance.

The Prince has developed crippling power in both hands under my tutelage....just ask Sennen Pink, Kinto Mulberry, Solid Snake, and Teddy Bunter...
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 17 2008, 07:44 AM) [snapback]417054[/snapback]
The Prince has developed crippling power in both hands under my tutelage....just ask Sennen Pink, Kinto Mulberry, Solid Snake, and Teddy Bunter...

laugh.gif

Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink said of The Prince, "He hits like a girl. When a guy goes all-out against a fighter he opens himself up to be hurt and stung. When I went all-out I knocked him out. The Prince did beat me once on points but he can't punch for shit. If he thinks he can bang with Giant Man III he's going home in a fuckin' ambulance!"

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn added, "The Prince hits like a little sissy. People said I didn't punch hard but if you look back at the times I needed to load up my shots I did it with raw power. If The Prince ever finds himself in a situation where he is behind on the cards and needs to find a big punch he might as well pack his bags and go home. He's a joke."

Even Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn got in on the act saying, "He outweighed me by christ knows what but when he hit me it felt like I was being patted on the head by my mum. He can't punch, if he tells you different he's lying. I know he can't punch cos I went 12 rounds with him and I'm so much lighter than him. Dick Butkiss and Allan Green both hit harder than him and they are light heavyweights. The man makes me laugh with his delusional bullshit and I'm not one to trash talk ever. He just takes the biscuit. Joke fighter."
The CEO
The Bitterness and Jealousy towards The Prince is gettin' out of hand....

The guy is a once in a lifetime phenom....a Boxing GENIUS.
ghost13
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 14 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]416495[/snapback]
Taylor beat an underdeveloped, pre-II Prince....I sculpted him into the force of nature he is today.

Taylor would destroy him today as well. Taylor sees nothing different in him. Taylor took the Princesses 0 by vicious knock out in there first fight. Brutalized him for 12 rounds in the rematch. And was laying another beating on him in the third fight before Taylor slipped and twisted her knee. Taylor wouldn't mind another fight with The Princesses. But what she really wants is Giant Man III. She wants to take his 0 as well
CyruS
There is alot of hate in this thread for the Undefeated Heavyweight Champ of the World.

Tonight is the night, hopefully The Prince will bring his balls like his handlers are saying he will.
Maxy
I've voted for Giant Man III because The Prince says he will be coming to fight.

Lets see if he keeps his word....

I have a feeling he will add to the mounting hatred for him by fighting scared!

stinker.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 03:01 PM) [snapback]417629[/snapback]
I've voted for Giant Man III because The Prince says he will be coming to fight.

stinker.gif

I agree with the bolded!

I believe the so called new style that The Prince will debut is a super no ball having style.
The CEO
QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 18 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]417351[/snapback]
Taylor would destroy him today as well. Taylor sees nothing different in him. Taylor took the Princesses 0 by vicious knock out in there first fight. Brutalized him for 12 rounds in the rematch. And was laying another beating on him in the third fight before Taylor slipped and twisted her knee. Taylor wouldn't mind another fight with The Princesses. But what she really wants is Giant Man III. She wants to take his 0 as well

QUOTE(The Prince)
Sky Taylor?............oh yeeeeaaaahhhh....I remember that chunky bitch....she took advantage of me when I had a 9 Chin...and you know what?....after I win tonight, I'll be more than happy to take advantage of her and lay MY 9 on HER chin...

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 20 2008, 02:18 PM) [snapback]417619[/snapback]
There is alot of hate in this thread for the Undefeated Heavyweight Champ of the World.
Tonight is the night, hopefully The Prince will bring his balls like his handlers are saying he will.

QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 03:01 PM) [snapback]417629[/snapback]

stinker.gif

Like I said earlier this week....The Prince told me he's gonna use "a dirty, 'Power Boxing' style" tonight....that mean strictly crosses, headbutts, hooks, low blows, straights, and uppercuts....the jabs will be few and far between....he will be the first person to beat AND knock out Giant Man III...his chin, heart, and punching power WILL all be showcased.....

After tonight...there will be no way ANYONE can deny The Prince ALMIGHTY props.
CyruS
I don't know about that. I heard a rumor The Prince planned on Calslapping his way to a decision, supposedly, The Prince started a Joe Calzaghe Love Bandwagon....
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 20 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]417632[/snapback]
I agree with the bolded!

I believe the so called new style that The Prince will debut is a super no ball having style.

laugh.gif

Refer to what I said earlier and start training Giant Man III how to accept his loss....that's all I can say....

Your beast WILL feel The Pain tonight....
The CEO
4 votes to my 1 for The Prince in this matchup....it's pretty safe to say my man is considered the underdog tonight....like I said....him and I both will be expecting ALMIGHTY props tomorrow.
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who is commentating on the fight tonight, told reporters just minutes ago, "The Prince is gonna be smart, I'm sure of it. I could come outta retirement right now and beat Giant Man III because I'm big enough, good enough and most importantly of all...smart enough. I know The Prince bases some of his style on my style. I think he will be smart, be cute, be clever. You don't have to run away to win against a monster like Giant Man III. I think The Prince will box with his brain. I predict The Prince will stop Giant Man III in the 3rd round."
ghost13
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 20 2008, 01:38 PM) [snapback]417633[/snapback]

Like I said earlier this week....The Prince told me he's gonna use "a dirty, 'Power Boxing' style" tonight....that mean strictly crosses, headbutts, hooks, low blows, straights, and uppercuts....the jabs will be few and far between....he will be the first person to beat AND knock out Giant Man III...his chin, heart, and punching power WILL all be showcased.....

After tonight...there will be no way ANYONE can deny The Prince ALMIGHTY props.

The Prince is just fronting. A picture was taken of the shoes The Prince is planning to where on fight night

CyruS
The Prince TKO's Giant Man III in the 2nd round, the ref was forced to stop the fight as Giant Man III ran out of gas.

The Prince fought scared, just take a look at his punch stats from round 1

The Prince landed 3 of 11 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right.

The end of an era, Giant Man III has been defeated.
Maxy
The Prince lacked balls but we all knew it was the only way he could beat Giant Man III.

Will Giant Man III continue his career? He is still a big draw because of his size and style?
CyruS
Giant Man III was heard saying he doesn't want to go out like his GrandFather did but If that's how he has to go out, then that is how it has to go out.

Could be another tragedy later on down the line....
Maxy
He will always be dangerous to whoever he faces and could end up winning the belts again eventually.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 03:52 PM) [snapback]417638[/snapback]
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who is commentating on the fight tonight, told reporters just minutes ago, "The Prince is gonna be smart, I'm sure of it. I could come outta retirement right now and beat Giant Man III because I'm big enough, good enough and most importantly of all...smart enough. I know The Prince bases some of his style on my style. I think he will be smart, be cute, be clever. You don't have to run away to win against a monster like Giant Man III. I think The Prince will box with his brain. I predict The Prince will stop Giant Man III in the 3rd round."

The Prince is nothing like Dipsy Gawn....he's his own man with his own styles, and he CLEARLY wins his fights....and guess what?....he stopped The Giant in only 2 rounds....everyone underestimates The Prince's power.

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 21 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]417773[/snapback]
The Prince is just fronting. A picture was taken of the shoes The Prince is planning to where on fight night

laugh.gif...those are almost Periwinkle.

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 21 2008, 04:21 AM) [snapback]417787[/snapback]
The Prince TKO's Giant Man III in the 2nd round, the ref was forced to stop the fight as Giant Man III ran out of gas.
The Prince fought scared, just take a look at his punch stats from round 1
The Prince landed 3 of 11 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right.
The end of an era, Giant Man III has been defeated.

Those who saw the fight will attest to the following.....GM III's attack was so frenzied and furious The Prince had to adopt an Arthur Abraham/Josh Clottey guard...he wasn't ALLOWED to punch....he was basically forced to absorb the full fury of The Giant in the 1st round....he barely had the time or opportunity to punch.

QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 21 2008, 04:37 AM) [snapback]417790[/snapback]
The Prince lacked balls but we all knew it was the only way he could beat Giant Man III.

Will Giant Man III continue his career? He is still a big draw because of his size and style?

The Prince just faced and KOed one of the most feared punchers of all time in 2 rounds.........and if check the stats.....he threw AND landed more than Harry Angus did last week.....props are in order.

(The Prince whispers in The CEO's ear)

Ok....ok....The Prince just told me he wants all his props before his press release later on today....
Blayde
Prince really did it... Shit, I seriously think hes the real deal now ohmy.gif

Peligro took way more damage against Holmes than he was supposed to.

But there is a new Ray Sefo in town. "Sugar" Ray Sefo will make his pro debut pretty soon.
BigG
It was even after 10 but Alcarez didn't want to mix it up...once even throwing 9 punches in 1 round. He coasted the last two rounds and took the win but no doubt HE was battered in that fight. Holmes - 0 IP.
The CEO
You know...The Prince beat the FUCK outta Alcarez 7 weeks ago....something like 120-109....Alcarez was "obviously tired" at the end of the 8th round....not bad for a so called pigeon puncher....

Anyway....I just wanted to point that out because The Prince has refused to issue any more press releases until he receives more props....

Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who commentated on The Prince's victory over Giant Man III, today told the media, "He's a good fighter and he did a good job but it wasn't any surprise to me. I figured it would go 3 rounds, it only went 2 rounds but anyone with any knowledge of the fight game knew Giant Man III would be wrecked after 1 round. I mean, it's a win but it ain't nothing special....lets not kid ourselves here. I've given The Prince some props over the time but he thinks he's bigger, badder and better than anybody else and his attitude towards other fighters borders on contempt. When he's won another 13-14 world title bouts he can come back and talk about how good he is. I like the fighter, dislike the man. Quite simply, he hasn't done enough to be so self-conceited and if he's begging for props I don't think he'll get them. Actually...I predict he will lose his title within 4 more bouts."
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 21 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]417821[/snapback]
Prince really did it... Shit, I seriously think hes the real deal now ohmy.gif

Now everyone KNOWS he is...I gave The Prince an old flawed plan last night against Alcarez...and he STILL won....lol

Did you guys see how he went 9/6/5 late after having the fight wrapped up?....putting his chin on the line and overcoming adversity yet again....he is certainly the greatest Heavyweight of All Time...and y'all are gonna miss him while he's gone....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.