Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Manuel Lopez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
PUERTOROCKS
What do you guys him? I think he got what it takes to make it to the top! Good speed, he is a boxer with great power.
Mean Mister Mustard
I think he has a great future ahead of him. I think he is more boxer than puncher but one of the reasons he is knocking these guys so easily is because he is a sharp puncher. It seems that whenever a guy tries to attack he counters very precisely with a single shot that they did not see coming and it drops them.

By the way, anyone heard about his las opponent claiming he was told to take a dive. It did seem weird how he was barely hit and just dropped like a sack of potatoes. Who knows.
PUERTOROCKS
Yea that was very weird. Juanma had an expression on his face like "you serious?" lol.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(PUERTOROCKS @ Dec 15 2008, 11:58 AM) [snapback]416552[/snapback]
Yea that was very weird. Juanma had an expression on his face like "you serious?" lol.

Yeah that was weird how the Argentinian just laid on the ropes and fell. That was just weird. Hwatver, JML looks like a future great provided he doesn't fall into a spiral of drugs or something. The bad news for him is that Caballero is in the division. That's how good I think JML is, that he doesn't have to worry too much about Vazquez or Marquez. The way he took care of De Leon is the way an elite fighter should have taken himmout a long time ago.
Lil-lightsout
Seeing his last couple of fights, this guy almost seems unbeatable. I can not wait to see this guy more, he looks to have a promising future. Yeah, that last fight was bizarre too. It is a shame we did not get to see more of him.
kidbazooka1
I've been big on this guy for a while now. I think he has what it takes to become a future great. The only question mark on on him right now is his chin. I actually think he's just as good a puncher as he is a boxer. As for his last opponent I just think JuanmA hits so damn hard that the guy could feel it through his gloves as he was blocking.

I Think JuanMa takes everyone out from 130lb and below thats how good i think he is. Sh*t I think he'll become p4p #1 in a couple of years.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Dec 15 2008, 01:13 PM) [snapback]416575[/snapback]
I've been big on this guy for a while now. I think he has what it takes to become a future great. The only question mark on on him right now is his chin. I actually think he's just as good a puncher as he is a boxer. As for his last opponent I just think JuanmA hits so damn hard that the guy could feel it through his gloves as he was blocking.

I Think JuanMa takes everyone out from 130lb and below thats how good i think he is. Sh*t I think he'll become p4p #1 in a couple of years.

i agree... i can see him becoming a very dominant champion... he has all the goods plus he has charisma... he is the kind of boxer that is sellable and the sport will need those types of fighters in the next few years to help on the rebound...
iron_mike
I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Joel Julio...
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Dec 15 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]416666[/snapback]
I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Joel Julio...

Judging from what he did to Ponce Deleon I highly doubt that. De Leon has a tough chin yet Lopez flattened him with ease and if he can't knock you out he'll box your ears off.
D-MARV
The "BEST" fighters in the world are all southpaws... Dawson, Pacquiao, Williams, JuanMa, and Calzaghe... LOL
PUERTOROCKS
bump
Douchebag
I'm starting to believe he hype with this kid. I do think that he is ready for a big name right now.
kidbazooka1
JuanMa is ready for anyone at 122lb.
Fadetwist
All his opponents start taking dives then he could be P4P in less than a year. They can say that they are so scared of him they just fall down and faint. Or something about body odor. LOL i kid! the guy is watchable.
mexi-cutioner
LOPEZ MAE BE THE NET BEST PEURTO RICAN!!!!!!! BUT MANNY IS THE NEXT BEST ATG!!!!!!!

MANMNNY MANNY MNANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 18 2008, 06:48 AM) [snapback]417300[/snapback]
LOPEZ MAE BE THE NET BEST PEURTO RICAN!!!!!!! BUT MANNY IS THE NEXT BEST ATG!!!!!!!

MANMNNY MANNY MNANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manny is already an all time great and i believe Lopez will be aswell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.