FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
D-MARV

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Mean Mister Mustard
Who is this guy?
D-MARV
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 18 2008, 01:08 PM) [snapback]417324[/snapback]
Who is this guy?

He was one of the greatest rappers of all time!
BigG
I laughed when Biggies mom (?) said..."What kind of grown man calles himself "Puffy"" laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 18 2008, 06:04 PM) [snapback]417357[/snapback]
I laughed when Biggies mom (?) said..."What kind of grown man calles himself "Puffy"" laugh.gif

Yeah... me too, LOL
Method
Yeah, looked good until Snoops fat retarded nephew from "Father Hood " was tapped to play a young Biggie.
rusty_trombone
jesus
streetlion1
Gotta see it...Biggie was the truth.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 18 2008, 08:52 PM) [snapback]417383[/snapback]
Yeah, looked good until Snoops fat retarded nephew from "Father Hood " was tapped to play a young Biggie.

Well, Biggie was a fat retarded nephew until he got money...
dj necrogenic
Was never a really big Biggie fan, but I will definitely see this movie... Probably just download it though
D-MARV
Good movie... Anyone else see it yet?
King Eugene
I thought the movie was pretty good.

I was trippin when they first showed lil cease and I thought it was young ceaser from Get Rich or Die Trying. I was like how the fuck is 50 in the movie then finally came to the realization it was the actuall Lil Cease from JM. LOL that was my slow moment for that night.
BigG
Haven't seen in yet, might see it over the weekend.
ROLL DEEP
Saw it last night and wasn't overly impressed to be honest. Being a BIG hip hop fan, I tried to view the film as a film by itself and not instantly think its good because its about a topic Im interested in.

I know it was supposed to show ALL of his life, but it just seemed too scattered and jumped around to much. Would've been nice to have focused on a particular part of his life and really got know the characters better.

It was all a bit cliched. I enjoyed 8 Mile and Get Rich or Die Tryin way more.

The main actors Biggie flow was HORRIBLE. I'm a white Englishman, and I can do a better Biggie impression laugh.gif

I'd give it 5 or 6 out of 10.

BigG
Haven't seen it yet but wow if Get Rich Or Die Trying and 8 Mile are btter....maybe it isn't really worth seeing? Although I did enjoy 50 cent's movie..kinda..
ROLL DEEP
Yeah, to be honest, I was a little bored towards the end of the movie.

I think 50's movie, although not a classic, was ok and it kept my attention. I was just waiting for Notorious to really kick off and get into some nitty gritty story lines, but there was just no bulk to the stories.....they just seemed to flit into and out of the film.

I gotta admit, I did enjoy 8 Mile....way better than 50's and Notorious.

Oh, and King, it WASN'T the real Lil Cease.
BGv2.0
My only slight bit of interest in this crap was if it was going to show any clip of the shooting after the Tyson fight....but that shit may have been that other fuck tard that got killed....that's how much I follow that shit.

BUT....if it was this fat bastard that got it after that fight.....did it show that and if so did it have actors playing the roles of Tyson/Seldon? Even if it was for an instant....that is all I was curious about.
BigG
Dude, you are talking about a completely different rapper.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 15 2009, 03:41 AM) [snapback]425313[/snapback]
Dude, you are talking about a completely different rapper.

Will...Like I said..I don't keep perfect tabs on that nonsense....maybe they will make one on that dude and then I can see a scene like that.
KookedKrack
meh shit looked like one of those vh1 movies in the commercials so ill wait till it leaks or is out on blu ray
King Eugene
Pretty descent movie. I dosed off towards the end but hell I dose off on a lot of movies except for Taken. Man that joint was off the chain.. I woke back up right before he died. I agree with a poster from earlier...I think 8 Mile was better. Em's last verse to Shook Ones was hot! The behind the scenes battles where alright too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.