Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MAYWEATHER NOT INTERESTED IN HATTON OR PACQUIAO FIGHT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17526

By Mark Vester

After all of the rumors and dozens of headlines that have circulated for the last two weeks, Leonard Ellerbe, advisor and close friend of Floyd Mayweather Jr., has denied all of media stories that state Floyd is interested in returning to the ring for a rematch with Ricky Hatton and/or a fight with Manny Pacquiao. He says that neither himself, Mayweather, or Mayweather's manager, Al Haymon, have had any kind of discussions with anyone for a fight with Hatton or Pacquiao.....

What do u guys think???? I woudln't be surprised if this was true....Pacquiao's camp has expressed interest in fighting Mayweather however they have not admitted having talks with him or his camp. As for Hatton, I wouldn't be surprised that if he says a rematch with PBF is imminent it could be nothing more than a ploy to lure the Pacquiao camp to offer him more money for the fight in order for it to go down. However, this could just be a way for the PBF camp to let it be known that in order for a fight to occur vs Mayweather, a substantial amount of money must be put on the table in order to lure his return...

HMMMMMm..........

King Eugene
Already posted this news in the Manny vs. Mayweather thread.
mexi-cutioner
MAYWEATHERS SCARED IOF ANNYS FINE ASS!!!!!!

MANNY!!!!!!!!! MANNY!!!!!!!!! MNANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
torvix2000
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 18 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]417301[/snapback]

WTF! Your kid got your PC?!!!
D-MARV
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 18 2008, 05:49 AM) [snapback]417301[/snapback]

I didn't know Mexi was a female. dntknw.gif
JD
Floyd's an attention whore, so of course he is interested in a Pac fight...he just wants to feel like boxing is asking him to come back, not vice versa.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 18 2008, 05:48 AM) [snapback]417309[/snapback]
I didn't know Mexi was a female. dntknw.gif

i think mexi is a dude...lol... http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showuser=6263
Byrd Man
I for one do not believe ANYTHING that Ellerbe or anyone in Floyd Jr.'s camp (including him) says about anything. In fact I'm inclined to believe the exact opposite of whatever he says.

"I'm gonna knock De La out" = "I'm gonna get on my unicycle and ride around the ring all night"

"We haven't had any discussions with Hatton/Manny about fighting them" = "Please write more headlines about me. I'm talking about fighting EVERYONE*"

*comment excludes Antonio Margarito, Paul Williams, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, Manny Pacquiao, etc, etc
Michigan Assassin
This just smacks of a ploy by Hatton's camp to get more money in the Manny fight.

If this is so, if I were Arum I would say if you're so interested in getting knocked out by Floyd again by all means go for it.

A Manny Floyd fight would be hard to make due to Mayweather's hate for Arum, but I think Manny has other optiocns if Ricky doesn't want the fight.
mexi-cutioner
LOL yea im a guy let's get the facts straight, i got a little too drunk and posted alot of random stuff on this board i've already said..so my bad

As for the Mayweather-Pac fight, I would prefer this fight over hatton-pac, but I can't picture a Mayweather-Pac taking place so sooon, maybe later in the year in 2009 but not by may.....As for Hatton-Pac I woudl LOVE to see this fight knowing that the chances of it taking place are fairly high at this point, it would be a good fight between two guys who love to slug it out and the atmosphere inside the arena would be AMAZING!!!! Brits and flips just going at it alll night long...
D-MARV
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Dec 18 2008, 01:35 PM) [snapback]417329[/snapback]

Whoa...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 18 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]417349[/snapback]
Whoa...

ROFL!!!
King Eugene
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 18 2008, 03:14 PM) [snapback]417340[/snapback]
LOL yea im a guy let's get the facts straight, i got a little too drunk and posted alot of random stuff on this board i've already said..so my bad

They say you express your true feelings when your intoxicated. But hey thats just what they say. dntknw.gif
JD
I mean...there is the drunk dial...the drunk text...

But what the fuck was this, Mex? "Manny's fine ass"?? laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 18 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]417381[/snapback]
I mean...there is the drunk dial...the drunk text...

But what the fuck was this, Mex? "Manny's fine ass"?? laugh.gif

Man I was wondering the samething. laugh.gif
torvix2000
Sounds homo to me... He should have edited his post once consciousness set in.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 18 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]417301[/snapback]

Thanks for the sig Mexi.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 18 2008, 11:12 PM) [snapback]417392[/snapback]
Thanks for the sig Mexi.

DAMNNNNNNN!!!hahahahaha..

This should teach everyone something about drinking..You could do somethin stupid that night and it could stick with ya forever..Example--herpes or in Mexi's case,a sore ass(just knowing that it happened)..hahahaha..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 18 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]417392[/snapback]
Thanks for the sig Mexi.

laugh.gif
mexi-cutioner
hahaaahaha FUCK YOUU GUYS!!! IM NOT GAY I SWEAR TO GOD

I have a gf fuckin bastards lol it was a drunk commmment im sure you guys have embarrassed urself while drunk!!!
D-MARV
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Dec 19 2008, 06:21 AM) [snapback]417461[/snapback]
hahaaahaha FUCK YOUU GUYS!!! IM NOT GAY I SWEAR TO GOD

I have a gf fuckin bastards lol it was a drunk commmment im sure you guys have embarrassed urself while drunk!!!

LOL... we're just giving you shit man.

But I never said no shit like that. Drunk or not.
mexi-cutioner
hahahaa i know y'all are just messing around (i hope...) its all goood lol whatever what's said can't be taken back let's just move on already fuckers lolol
torvix2000
I'm drinking beer right now and I can't even imagine Manny having a fine ass...
MarzB
One whole year removed from boxing and the dude's name still makes headlines,lol. Haters still abound. I love it.

Even when his camp gives denials theres still questions about it.
JLUVBABY
mexi-cutioner luvs manny's ass... drinks.gif drinks.gif ...lol!!!! naw jus messin mexi you are cool but please dont do that again... the drunkest men dont talk like that unless they harbor some deep dark feeling thats diing to come out...
BigG
Well we do have to keep an eye out for fitz...

His favorite boxer IS Oscar De La HOMO..

and he DOES listen to Brtiney Spears songs...

Fitz since you like DLH and you like some gay music maybe you'd like THIS gem..

JK haha.gif (but check out Oscar's manly look at around 0:23)
BigG

haha.gif
Byrd Man
GL is the best prognosticator in the business man!

He said there was ZERO chance that DLH and Pacman would meet, and BAM they fight. he said DLH would be too big and too much for Pacman, and WHOOOOOOOOOOOO there goes DLH.

And now this...lol

Seriously why do you keep putting Zab on your page? Great fighter yeah, but for him to say everybody wants to see Judah - Pacquiao, Come on man be serious. The next fight is Pacquiao - Hatton, its already done, just i's to dot and t's to cross. Why doesn't he look at a young buck like Andre Berto, who's making a name for himself right now, he beats him he has a title and yeah he's back on track. What a joke! Please give more time to the young breed, oh and watch out for Kell Brook, best british prospect going! Chris, Reading, England

Leon's Response: When was the last time he was on the page other than a mailbag? You guys keep bringing up because he's suddenly a viable option for Pacquiao and I'll keep responding. Is the Pacquiao-Hatton fight really that close to being done 10 days after Pac-DLH? I don't think so.

Bob Arum has informed B*********.com that it appears that he and Golden Boy Promotions will be able to finalize another mega-fight that will pit pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao challenging world junior welterweight champion Ricky Hatton. Tha Hatton-Pacquiao bout would take place on May 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 19 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]417493[/snapback]
One whole year removed from boxing and the dude's name still makes headlines,lol. Haters still abound. I love it.

Even when his camp gives denials theres still questions about it.

I don't understand why everytime Mayweather is mentioned, the 3 Mayweather fans in the world have to go around the net accusing people of not being able to let go especially when we know he's not retired. Not accusing you of being a Mayweather fan, I'm not going to insult you like that for no reason but that comment just reminded me of what I read in other boards.
letissha27
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 19 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]417558[/snapback]
GL is the best prognosticator in the business man!

He said there was ZERO chance that DLH and Pacman would meet, and BAM they fight. he said DLH would be too big and too much for Pacman, and WHOOOOOOOOOOOO there goes DLH.

And now this...lol
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

letissha27
U know wat people can say what they want but mayweather tor up d clapping.gif ela hoya man de la hoya is garbage
letissha27
now mayweather will have to wait n line to fight pacman. fuk he dont want none of that . hatton is goin to get fuked up. pacman wins another mafuka gives up another blowout special with cheeeeeessssseeeeeee drag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.