Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memorable Fighthype moments
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ROLL DEEP
So, what things that've happened in 2008 on these boards do you think need a mention?

Here are some of mine:

1. Method Vs Conscience: That shit was funny to read. Back and forth for a few pages....nice.

2. Warlord getting booted off: Love him or hate him, his stuff was pretty entertaining to read.

3. Stevenski wishing painful injuries/deaths to certain fighters: No need to say anymore.

4. Big Georges new found love for the male calf: laugh.gif

5. The Joe Calzaghe Hate Wagon: The most powerful one EVER?

drinks.gif
D-MARV
The first 2 were classic!
Byrd Man
My arrival along with all the "Chris Byrd gets anally raped by his wife" stories. angry2.gif

edit: although TECHNICALLY I arrived here Nov. '07
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 18 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]417322[/snapback]
My arrival along with all the "Chris Byrd gets anally raped by his wife" stories. angry2.gif

lol I'd forgotten about those.

JD
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 18 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]417322[/snapback]

LOL.
mexi-cutioner
Memorable moments:

- The good old Fantasy boxing league LOL may it RIP (the league was the reason for me joining this site over a year ago)
- More recently, turning the Arreola vs Peter forum into 3 pages of Rocky talk lol

PS: I apologize for my drunken/random comments last night. Had a little too mcuh to drink and got completely shit faced lol my badddd, there's not much else to do here in Canada
iron_mike
I got a personal one....Mino betting 250 that Tito would beat Jones, paying 125 3 months later and never paying the rest!!!
thehype
Damn...how ya'll not even going to mention the Monkey Business thread???

dntknw.gif

I gets no love...

laugh.gif
Col Reb
I was going to say:

Monkey Business, Oscar in fishnets, White Buffalo predicting the return of Botha.
D-MARV
QUOTE(thehype @ Dec 18 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]417335[/snapback]
Damn...how ya'll not even going to mention the Monkey Business thread???

dntknw.gif

I gets no love...

laugh.gif

"Thread of the Year"
STEVENSKI
Monkey business kicks it all into touch.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 18 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]417352[/snapback]
Monkey business kicks it all into touch.

Yeh, my bad. I forgot about that thread.

Although your posts about aPBF being cripple and his kids crying were funny laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
I believe it went "cripple him, cripple him in front of his wife & kids" laugh.gif . The funny thing is I would have loved to see Wright pick him up & throw him on his head.
The Original MrFactor
Man its just a pleasure to come on here and talk it up with a group of people with a similar passion for boxing as myself. It was really great to rub many of your faces in it after Margarito/Cotto...
King Eugene
One of the funniest things I remember was when the RayFanforlife or something like that dude came on here bragging on all the mexican fighters and talking down about all the other fighters. Then he said that he was a 5'11" 230 lb mexican and Fitz reply was "sorry to hear about that". I laughed for like three days straight.
Imperius3
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 18 2008, 10:53 AM) [snapback]417319[/snapback]
2. Warlord getting booted off

I think I missed this. What happened?
Method
Then he said that he was a 5'11" 230 lb mexican and Fitz reply was "sorry to hear about that".

LOL.

BTW, wish we had Warlord. Dude was pure value-added, boards-wise.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 18 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]417388[/snapback]
LOL.

BTW, wish we had Warlord. Dude was pure value-added, boards-wise.

Is he on any other boards?
King Eugene
There was like a 3-4 month span when in almost every thread Margarito, Mayweather, and/or Cotto was some how brung up in every single thread.

I never knew how many Margarito fans there where on this board til he beat Cotto. Who was the drum major of that Bandwagon?
Douchebag
I would have to say Salvador was the Pom Pom queen there.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Dec 18 2008, 09:12 PM) [snapback]417387[/snapback]
I think I missed this. What happened?

He got into some arguments with Hype (I think) about a few threads, so I think he half left, half got booted off. Shame as I liked Warlord.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea it was a pretty good year on the boards. I wish I had more time to post on here, but it's all good. I like the people on this forum, since they usually won't trash you for having a certain opinion no matter what fighter you like. The monkey business thread was classic, and passed a lot of time. I also like the fact that whenever every Minnesota fighter goes on the road for a fight, I make a thread about it, braggin him up then he loses lol. Happy holiday's everybody.
rusty_trombone
i think the rise of extreme hatred made the board mad good
Douchebag
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Dec 19 2008, 10:18 PM) [snapback]417563[/snapback]
i think the rise of extreme hatred made the board mad good

I see that the Cotto hate wagon hasn't really picked up steam. Chalk one up for the good guys.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 20 2008, 12:27 AM) [snapback]417573[/snapback]
I see that the Cotto hate wagon hasn't really picked up steam. Chalk one up for the good guys.

I definitely was a Cotto hater before but in the Margarito fight he got my respect and some..He was a little over rated but if he can continue working his boxing skills and not try to just bully guys,he will improve a lot more IMO..I really like how he had developed his defense with his gloves too..He's real good at catchin shots on the gloves now..
TheWhiteBuffalo
Wow.... I have been busy lately.....and have missed a ton of juicy gossip around here!

Warlord is gone?!?! That sux.....his TOTAL ownage of The Concsience in the MMA board was the highlight of the year without question.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Dec 20 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]417590[/snapback]
Warlord is gone?!?! That sux.....his TOTAL ownage of The Concsience in the MMA board was the highlight of the year without question.

Yeah, their back and forth was funny as a mutha. Plus, Method ended up joining in. Awesome thread.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Dec 20 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]417590[/snapback]
Wow.... I have been busy lately.....and have missed a ton of juicy gossip around here!

LMAO this jaded fuck, is another one that can't keep my name out of his mouth. I lost count as to how many times I've personally sonned you on these boards, chump.

I don't want to rehash buried e-beef but most people are in the dark as to the real reason the demon monkey got canned. It goes deaper then the threads....
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 20 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]417605[/snapback]
LMAO this jaded fuck, is another one that can't keep my name out of his mouth. I lost count as to how many times I've personally sonned you on these boards, chump.

I don't want to rehash buried e-beef but most people are in the dark as to the real reason the demon monkey got canned. It goes deaper then the threads....

Uh huh.....sure.....you fairy ass Mr. T wannabe. I figured you would come crying! LOL.....too funny! Your just lucky to still be a member here....count your blessings bitchboy.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Dec 21 2008, 12:01 AM) [snapback]417772[/snapback]
Uh huh.....sure.....you fairy ass Mr. T wannabe. I figured you would come crying! LOL.....too funny! Your just lucky to still be a member here....count your blessings bitchboy.

This is the best this clown could come up with.......................Theres really no need for me to embarass you since you do such a good job of it your self. Oh and make no mistake there no luck in me being here. I unlike you have found a way to bring something to the table. I will just leave it at that. You suffer from the same thing demon boy suffered from. Jealousy is female trait my pale friend, you should put that emotion in check.

I just find it funny that I go like half a year with out even thinking about these clowns and they are still obsessed with me. I must have really hurt your feelings at one point. Look, I'm sorry. If I had known that there where some posters on this site that where so bitchmade I would have never said or done the things that I did in the beginning of the year. There are guys on this site that i had much more heated exchanges than this guy that I now get along with just fine and this guy can only find a way to post about me. Just let it go little dude.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 21 2008, 08:13 AM) [snapback]417782[/snapback]

Fitz proves he is P4P baby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.