Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's gonna be your poison on New Year's Eve...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Method
As of right now, Im thinking of either getting a bottle of Padron Burdeos, Heradura Seleccion Suprema or Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Thing is, I got bottle of Johnnie Walker blue to sip on 2 New Year's Eves ago and it honestly did taste any different to me than Johnnie Walker Black (which, would have saved me ~$200).

What are y'all gonna be drinking or taking o fade into the New Year?

Al Hata

Solid choice. I'll be sippin' on vodka tonics all night in NYC.
rusty_trombone
Billecart Salmon NV Brut Rose

2004 Pichon Lalande
1994 Ch. Latour

possibly a bottle of Krug Rose.

and a ton of other shit, man its good to be in the booze business
PR316
Goldschlager will be the drink I bring to my friend's New Year's Eve party for sure. If not that then Patron Silver is some good stuff you can't go wrong with. A 3rd choice would be some 1800.
Method
Damn, Trombone, you're in the booze biz?
ROLL DEEP
Petrol, aftershave and bleach.

Followed by some random bar skank, hopefully.
The CEO
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 20 2008, 07:34 AM) [snapback]417585[/snapback]

Yep....he is....Rusty Trombone...a.k.a. Booze-O.

I don't know what I'm gonna drink yet as I haven't been in drinking mode lately....one thing's for sure though...I won't be going out again.....I haven't been to a New Year's party in like 7 years... mellow.gif

Anyway.....I'll probably have a couple Hibernation Ales with a few fingers of that old Johnnie Walker Gold (BEST Beer/Scotch Combo, like they were made for each other)....and then finish the night off a good bottle of Champagne....either Taittinger or Heidsieck Monopole.....

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 20 2008, 07:34 AM) [snapback]417585[/snapback]

yeah man.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 20 2008, 08:59 AM) [snapback]417589[/snapback]
Yep....he is....Rusty Trombone...a.k.a. Booze-O.
I don't know what I'm gonna drink yet as I haven't been in drinking mode lately....one thing's for sure though...I won't be going out again.....I haven't been to a New Year's party in like 7 years... mellow.gif

Anyway.....I'll probably have a couple Hibernation Ales with a few fingers of that old Johnnie Walker Gold (BEST Beer/Scotch Combo, like they were made for each other)....and then finish the night off a good bottle of Champagne....either Taittinger or Heidsieck Monopole.....

that heidsieck monopole is good bang for the buck. better get that shit before they jack the price up on it, like every other champagne. fucking french, they're trying make the champagne classification area bigger in order to control the costs on their stuff. the price of every good champagne has fucking skyrocketed.
The CEO
You're exactly right about Heidseck Monopole......it's a solid Champagne....classy, but not pretentious.....Brut, Demi-Sec....it don't matter....

and thanks for the heads up....but I'm WELL aware of the rape that goes on with French Wine and Champagne....that's why I pretty much only buy my Champagne and Wine IN France........I've stocked up throughout the years....I can get a good bottle of Monopole for like 15, 20 Euro there (under $30 U.S. right now).....a store would probably sell it anywhere from $50 to $100 in the past here in The States.....

I can't even imagine the prices getting hiked even more though....that's ludicrous....
Method
CEO, I woulda pegged you for a Johnny Blue guy. What gives?
The CEO
I told you about that....remember?....I coulda got the Blue at the Duty Free store for only $150...but opted to try the Gold first...I didn't want to jump to the very top of their line off the bat...

The Gold is very good...but I'm not really blown away by it....I'm thinking I'm more of a Single Malt guy.....I'll probably get the Blue at an airport one of these days....

Method
Oh yeah, you're right. I remember. Like I said, I have had the Blue, and it really doesn't taste any diff in my opinion. I dig the single malts too. Im leaning towards that $450 bottle of tequilla. Shit better make me trip for that price.
rusty_trombone
yeah, I don't think Blue label presents a very good value. There are a tone of single malts priced lower than it that I would drink, and at 200 I would probably be drinking some vintage single malts that were independently bottled. Cask strength stuff too. Unfortunately, alot of the money you spend on Walker goes into their marketing budget and not into the scotch
The CEO
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 22 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]417900[/snapback]
Oh yeah, you're right. I remember. Like I said, I have had the Blue, and it really doesn't taste any diff in my opinion. I dig the single malts too. Im leaning towards that $450 bottle of tequilla. Shit better make me trip for that price.

$450 for a Tequila??

Yeah....it BETTER have some kinda special ingredient in there....I'd be expecting an out of body experience as well.....

That reminds me....have you or anyone ever had a glass of that Louis XIII?....it's like $100/small glass....I almost bought it one night....but couldn't bring myself to be that frivolous....lol
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 22 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]417900[/snapback]

oh yeah, i would go with the herradura and not the patron.
STEVENSKI
I don't drink but I will be very fucked up on New Years lets say.
Method
Why? That Padron looks like the real deal...like a tequilla cognac-type.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 23 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]417975[/snapback]
Why? That Padron looks like the real deal...like a tequilla cognac-type.

tasted side by side there is no comparison. Patron should be selling the burdeos for like 150 a bottle, not 400-500. The herradura is hand crafted, aged 4 times as long and displays a depth and richness in character that is certainly not matched by the patron. The patron is not bad, but the herradura is exquisite. Like I said, Patron charges way too much for their stuff, it should be half as much(that includes their entire line)

Tasted side by side, there is no comparison
Method
Thx, Bro. The most eloquent thing you've ever written!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 24 2008, 05:35 AM) [snapback]418047[/snapback]
Thx, Bro. The most eloquent thing you've ever written!

yeah, i can really bs about booze and wine
Method
Talk to me about wines bro. I know a little bit, but man, there's soooo much out there. Been to both Napa and Sonoma, also been to Chataneuf du Pape region, Champagne France, and Tuscany.

I prefer strong, full bodied wines, most notable Amarones and Super Tuscans. I also love a big cabernet.

Currently in my wine fridge - Bertani Amarone, Terre del Grico Monstyronum (a.k.a. "The Monster", because it can keep for 50 years), Opus One, Martinelli Pinot Noir, Martinelli Chardoney (sp?), Arista Pinot Noir, Chateau Montelena Estate Cabernet, and a few Spanish wines.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 25 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]418147[/snapback]
Talk to me about wines bro. I know a little bit, but man, there's soooo much out there. Been to both Napa and Sonoma, also been to Chataneuf du Pape region, Champagne France, and Tuscany.

I prefer strong, full bodied wines, most notable Amarones and Super Tuscans. I also love a big cabernet.

Currently in my wine fridge - Bertani Amarone, Terre del Grico Monstyronum (a.k.a. "The Monster", because it can keep for 50 years), Opus One, Martinelli Pinot Noir, Martinelli Chardoney (sp?), Arista Pinot Noir, Chateau Montelena Estate Cabernet, and a few Spanish wines.

sorry, i've been out of town for a while.

I don't know if it's available in FL yet, but the best new and up and coming producer of Amarone is a guy named Luca Fedrigo. His wine label is called L'Arco and his stuff is great! He studies under the world famous Quintarelli. I've been drinking this stuff called Gran Sasso Montepulciano lately, it's fucking great. I buy it wholesale for like 7 bucks and it drinks like a 50-60 dollar super tuscan. You should try getting into Brunellos also, you'll probably dig them if you like super tuscans.

What years do you have of the wines you have? Montelena is a great producer, a lot of people know them from that movie Bottle Shock. Opus is the star of California, but has dropped off in quality over the years. Same with some of the other old top cab producers like Caymus and especially Silver Oak. If you like big chewy cabs, check into one called Amizetta, and Cornerstone. Neal Family makes some great cabs, if you can get them. There's another cab called Adelaida that is reasonable coming from Paso that is good also.

Spanish wines are where it's at right now. There is so much good stuff coming out of there, all at great prices. Some of my favorites come from Priorat. They compare to some of the very best Chateneufs. CDP and Priorat are probably my favorite styles of wine, they go great with so many different meals and stand on there own great also.

Any questions just PM me, I can tell you if your shit is ready to drink and what to drink it with. I tend to stay away from California wines right now for a few reasons. One is they overcharge for their stuff, you can get the same quality wine from South America, Spain and France for like half the price some of the domestic guys are charging. Two is, just like everything else American, they tend to overdo their wines. The cabs are too big and tannic and the layers of flavor get lost in a big tannic mess. The Chards, at least the popular producers like Sonoma Cutrer and Rombauer don't taste like wine anymore they taste like you're drinking the inside of a barrel. I stick to unoaked chards and White Burgundies if I ever actually drink it. Cabs I tend to stick to Bordeaux, since they tend to be more round and pleasing.

The real steals from California now are the merlots actually. That fucking movie sideways eliminated all of the shitty producers, and only the strong ones survived. Check out Premonition Merlot, Twenty Rows and Emmolo.

I'm gonna stop now.
Method
Y, Im kinda "over" Cali right now too, as I have just overdone it the last few years, although I own Estate "futures" for the montelenal Estate cab, so I get a case every year sent to me. Same w Martinelli.

But dude, Im all about trying to get more into France, Italy and Spain. Need to round out my game. Im gonna look into those you mentioned.

Thx, holmes.

Of the top of my head, Rusty, i dont know the years.

Oh, you know another one I really like from Napa region, which I do have in my fridge? Quintessa. It's a blend. Really tasty shit.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 29 2008, 01:45 PM) [snapback]418567[/snapback]
Y, Im kinda "over" Cali right now too, as I have just overdone it the last few years, although I own Estate "futures" for the montelenal Estate cab, so I get a case every year sent to me. Same w Martinelli.

But dude, Im all about trying to get more into France, Italy and Spain. Need to round out my game. Im gonna look into those you mentioned.

Thx, holmes.

Of the top of my head, Rusty, i dont know the years.

Oh, you know another one I really like from Napa region, which I do have in my fridge? Quintessa. It's a blend. Really tasty shit.

Quintessa is a solid wine, a bit pricey, but good.

Yeah, having some choice bottles of Priorat around will really pick your game up. Italy is tough, they have like 3,000 different grape varieties over there, half of which are the same shit just called something else. Most of the best Italian stuff doesn't make it out of the country. There is a ton of good Barolo in the States though, check out Marcarini and if you want the best of the best, check out Pio Cesare. That shit is hard to come by, but good.

You should look into Bordeaux futures, 05 was a legendary vintage, but all of the new vintages are not going to be bad. They may not be great, but with technology and climate change it's very hard to get a "bad" vintage. 07 is going to be interesting, it's not supposed to be great, but I bet it will outperform expectations.

Man, there's so much good juice out there now, I could go on forever about shit all over the place.
Method
http://www.larcovini.it/inglese/arco_inglese.html

Trombone, can you get me this shit?

I have a local merchant offering it to me from a distributor at $100/bottle (BEFORE discount). Does that sound about right? We're talking the '03, here.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 30 2008, 04:18 PM) [snapback]418761[/snapback]
http://www.larcovini.it/inglese/arco_inglese.html

Trombone, can you get me this shit?

I have a local merchant offering it to me from a distributor at $100/bottle (BEFORE discount). Does that sound about right? We're talking the '03, here.

You want the top end stuff? The Amarone? The '03 should run about $90 retail. I have it on a shelf for $91.99, before any discounts and thats full markup. But yeah, I can get as much as you want. Probably run you about $70-$75 a bottle, plus whatever it cost to ship it to you. Same vintage, 2003.

I actually know Luca, did a wine dinner with him, he's a real nice guy. I have some signed bottles, not of the Amarone though I sold those. Some of his other wines though
Method
Yeah, dude, I think we're gonna have to start doing business. I buy/drink enough wine over the course of a year (well, probably not as much as you see people do)...I'd say at least 5 cases per year from personal consumption, not too mention all the bottles I buy (and tear through) going into a weekend.

I will PM you my mobile and personal email address. I'd like to start buying some of these reco's from you.

Appreciate the info.

I will likely only pick up half a case of that Amarone from you ONLY because I already promised the guy I spoke to yesterday that I would take down a half a case from him for going out and getting it from a distributor for me. Don't need to be long a case and a half of this shit as I am already long 2-cases of that Monstyronum I previously mentioned to you (it is produced in very limited quantity), and being in a condo, I only have room for ~54 bottles in my wine fridge (which kind of chaffs me).

Check your PM today, and let's get something going. Maybe 4-6 bottles of that Amarone, and then 6 more of some personal recos from you?

The real steals from California now are the merlots actually. That fucking movie sideways eliminated all of the shitty producers

One of my favorite scenes of the movie, "I'm not drinking any fucking Merlot, Jack".
dj necrogenic
Going cheap this year, driving 2 hours (after work) tonight to my little brothers house, and bringing with me a 30 pack of Bud Light, Maybe a couple of 12 packs of either Kirin Ichiban, or Guinness (depending on the mood) a bottle of Wild Turkey, and a bottle of Jimador
Method
WOund up picking up that Herradura Seleccion...~$375 for the bottle. Real good shit. I gifted it to buddy, but made him crack it on the spot and took a few fingers worth. got me nice and warmed up...

...and then...like EVERY fucking NYE, it seems, wound up getting into a fight w the bitch and the night turned into a disaster.

Happy New Year, boys.
Big Slim Sweet
I drank a bottle and a half of some Pinot Noir (La Crema, don't know the year, goes for about $17-20 per) and watched "Tropic Thunder" (funny as shit with a god buzz going) with my wife at home starting around 7:30. Around 10:00 took a cab alone (the wife doesn't party) to a housewarming/NYE party being thrown by a girl I work with/for, in her swank new loft apartment she just bought two months ago. Got FUCKED up there drinking Johny Walker Red (I know, weak) and who the hell knows what else. Passed out in her bedroom sometime around 2-3. Woke up around 5 to a pitch dark and silent apartment. Sat up and pissed on her brand new hardwood floors thinking I was in the toilet. Stood up and stepped right in it, proceeding to track it all the way to her front door where I got my boots. Discarded my wet socks and left them there, put my boots on and split. Got a cab and walked in around 5:30. Idiot dog barked hell at me and woke my wife up. She came downstairs and tore me a new one as I went up to the bedroom for two hours of precious sleep. Woke up at 7:30 and got dressed in my heaviest gear for the winter classic. Brother in law picked me up in a cab at 8:15 and we headed to the bar to tailgate. Started drinking double makers and diet cokes around 8:25. Fell asleep twice at the bar and had my brother in law and his cousins laughing and calling me Bernie. Went to Wrigley around 11:30 and started drinking Budweisers. Fell asleep in my seat between the 2nd and 3rd period and woke up with a new guy I'd never met sitting next to me. He handed me a fat bowl and said take a quick walk. Walked out to the aisle, lit up and got busted by security within seconds. Got the bowl confiscated but was allowed to stay at the game. Found my seat and apologized to my new buddy for losing his shit. Game ended, I walked the two miles home in single digit windchill, fed my daughter and went to sleep. Bought the girl I work with/for a gift certificate for a 60 minute massage. She accepted my sincerest apologies but will never invite me to a party again. I need to get back into blow cause I don't handle myself right with the booze. Anyone know where I can get some decent blow in Chicago?

Happy new year to all.
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A Winter Classic alright....

and I'm with you....I wanna get back into yay too....can anyone here mail me/him some?....I'll PayPal you the dough 1st if you're holdin' some good....
Big Slim Sweet
I lived in NYC from '99 to summer of 2006 and had a real steady hook-up. Just a pager number, guy'd call you back and come to your place or meet you at the bar, wherever. It was an impressive trick for showing off to guests. laugh.gif

Chicago though I know nothing about nothing. The culture is much different here. People are far less likely to open up about that kind of stuff to you unless they're real comfortable with you. Plus I have a daughter now so I'm generally just not out and about the scene the same way.

Some might say with a daughter I shouldn't be fucking with any of it anymore. Don't.

I do love me some yay. I always keep my head on straight with that stuff. I'm sharp as a fucking tack and remember everything the next day. With booze I'm just a big stupid turd.
The CEO
I'm in a similar boat...used to have all the hook ups but became a family man...been practically hard drugs/yayless for over 6, 7 years now...I'm not gonna be in those kind of circles ever again, and I'm sure as Hell not gonna go downtown to MLK in the middle of the night lookin' to score there...lol

Hey, Slim....remember the 1st time you snorted some REAL yay?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Big Slim Sweet
I sure as hell do. It was about the 3rd or 4th time I'd ever tried it. It was like my heart tried to punch its way out of my chest for a few ticks. Then everything settled real nice and I was ready to go. First couple of times I have to admit I was scared and just did a couple of little baby bumps.

You know, I may very well have shot my head up after that first big snort and actually sceamed "Woooooooooo!!!" like the Nature Boy. Then after I got more used to it is was more like the Macho Man. "Ohhhhhh yyyyyeahhhhhh!"

I also remember the night I had the best shit I ever had. I met Jeremy Piven that night in a bar called Gatsby's on Spring St. Thought about offering him some but didn't. I also made out that night with my office GF who I had a real thing for at the time.

Thing is, it was always such a crapshot whether I got real quality stuff or just some cut-up speedy garbage. I didn't have enough of a network to pick and choose.

I also knew a couple of bars on the lower east side where the employees all sold. Goddamn I miss NYC.

I'm like you CEO - I'd love to run into it again, but just don't have the time or lifestyle anymore to make it happen on my own.

I still get out to Vegas 1-2 a year and have a friend there with a good connect. But otherwise all I have now are my memories. cray.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 12 2009, 01:52 PM) [snapback]419957[/snapback]
I sure as hell do. It was about the 3rd or 4th time I'd ever tried it. It was like my heart tried to punch its way out of my chest for a few ticks. Then everything settled real nice and I was ready to go. First couple of times I have to admit I was scared and just did a couple of little baby bumps.

You know, I may very well have shot my head up after that first big snort and actually sceamed "Woooooooooo!!!" like the Nature Boy. Then after I got more used to it is was more like the Macho Man. "Ohhhhhh yyyyyeahhhhhh!"

I also remember the night I had the best shit I ever had. I met Jeremy Piven that night in a bar called Gatsby's on Spring St. Thought about offering him some but didn't. I also made out that night with my office GF who I had a real thing for at the time.

Thing is, it was always such a crapshot whether I got real quality stuff or just some cut-up speedy garbage. I didn't have enough of a network to pick and choose.

I also knew a couple of bars on the lower east side where the employees all sold. Goddamn I miss NYC.

I'm like you CEO - I'd love to run into it again, but just don't have the time or lifestyle anymore to make it happen on my own.

I still get out to Vegas 1-2 a year and have a friend there with a good connect. But otherwise all I have now are my memories. cray.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's the best way I've ever heard someone describe that....

I remember the 1st time I packed my beak with the good stuff...I'd had it several times (baby key bumps like you), and the shit worked....as in kept me from getting too drunk....but I wasn't overly impressed...

Until I told an good acquaintance of mine that I finally started doin' yay....this guy was the owner of the best club in town at the time....he'd never mentioned it to me that he did the stuff, but rumors and my suspicions were that he was up to his knees in it...all he said was "Oh yeah?....come with me then..."....back through the kitchen into his office we went...when we settled in, he produced a knot of powder and a little straw...

He told me this was the good stuff and to take it easy...and showed me how to "shoot it"....not with a needle now...lol...I've done pretty much everything except shit that involved needles....but anyway....you know...where you hold your finger over one end and fill the other end....releasing the finger that covers it as you snort hard and fast from the filled end....

Anyone that knows about the good and that style will tell you what I went through after that first shot...laugh.gif....the initial shock, the coughing, the eyes watering, the taste, the draining, the numbing of your throat and head....to be COMPLETELY OPEN.......IT WAS FANTASTIC!!

I could go on and on...but I'm startin' to think about drivin' down MLK....I better quit here....laugh.gif

Good Cocaine is like Instant Happiness.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 03:41 PM) [snapback]419970[/snapback]
Good Cocaine is like Instant Happiness.

Ain't that the truth.

I've never tried it that way you described. Sucks to know about it now cause you just gave me something to shoot for in the future if/when I get the chance. I've used those bullets, or zeppelins or whatever they're called a few times when guys I knew had them and set them up for me, but otherwise I was always your standard straw or dollar, key or pen cap kind of sniffer.

However I am very familiar with the multiple sensations you mentioned following it, and I loved every one of them. I remember the first time I felt that drain in the back of my throat and mentioned it to a girl I was hanging with. She tells me, "Oh, the drip. You learn to love that feeling." Damn if she wasn't dead on.

Mm-mm-mmm.

Tell you what man, next time I know I'm going to Vegas I'll let you know. Good friend of mine just got engaged so it could be in the next few months. Shit maybe even the weekend of May 2. He's a big fight fan too - Steve ("Why did you make us do that to you? We didn't want to have to do that to you. You made us do it.")
Spyder
Never did it...probably never will.

From the friends that I've had that do, I can't imagine that I'd be impressed. A couple have described it as a pointless drug...this is honestly the first time that I've heard positive reviews. I guess that's why I've never tried it.

Acid was fun...X was alright...pot would either get me high and giggly, or stoned out of my mind...but nothing beats drinking a GREAT beer for me now!

...although I've been thinking about rolling a fat one lately...don't know why...I guess it's about that time... drag.gif

Big Slim Sweet
It's always time for a fatty. Unless you have a big test in a couple of hours or something.

I can see someone calling it pointless in the sense that perhaps they're looking for an altered state of mind, and coke doesn't really give that to you. If it's good it just sharpens you right up. In a bar I'd feel like I was a foot taller than everyone else. My friends and I used to joke about the ritual of taking it into the bathroom at a bar, how you were like Clark Kent going into the phone booth, you do a couple of bumps and come out flying through the air like Superman, patting the hapless humans on the head. Another friend talked about the edge it gave you socially and compared it to a baseball player taking steroids. I think if you're a talker and you like being the center of attention for a little while, it's right up your alley. For me it also always kept me in line, cause I can get way out of control on drink. And you can go all night. Downside to that is no matter what time you stop, you've got an hour or two to kill before you can get some sleep. And even then you don't really sleep.

I used to love acid in college, and shrooms, but have little desire to do those again. X I was only so-so on. Too subtle for my tastes. And you peak too quick. Sometimes I wouldn't even really notice its effects until I was starting to come down. Great for concerts, but that's about it. Opium is fanfuckingtastic if you can get your hands on it. I tried H once too (sniff, no shoot) and found that to be pretty nice. My friend with me puked and then couldn't piss for like 24 hours. What was unique to me about H was that you go to sleep on it and wake up the next day feeling the same as the night before. That one def takes a while to make its way out of your body.

Weed is forever. Unless you're OCD I don't see how you couldn't love it. Not that I don't know a gang of guys that don't though. Nothing better than getting a nice alcohol buzz and then sparking up right before a big fight IMO.

But for a night out when you want to be social and feel good and control your pace, blow can't be beat. At least based on my own personal experiences.
Spyder
With the current state of the economy, I never know when I'll need to piss for a new job...

So that's what keeps me from sparking one up...but when I do piss, you best believe I'll be breathing fire in my lungs.

It burns...inside my chest!! laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 12 2009, 04:31 PM) [snapback]420001[/snapback]
Ain't that the truth.

I've never tried it that way you described. Sucks to know about it now cause you just gave me something to shoot for in the future if/when I get the chance. I've used those bullets, or zeppelins or whatever they're called a few times when guys I knew had them and set them up for me, but otherwise I was always your standard straw or dollar, key or pen cap kind of sniffer.

However I am very familiar with the multiple sensations you mentioned following it, and I loved every one of them. I remember the first time I felt that drain in the back of my throat and mentioned it to a girl I was hanging with. She tells me, "Oh, the drip. You learn to love that feeling." Damn if she wasn't dead on.

Mm-mm-mmm.

Tell you what man, next time I know I'm going to Vegas I'll let you know. Good friend of mine just got engaged so it could be in the next few months. Shit maybe even the weekend of May 2. He's a big fight fan too - Steve ("Why did you make us do that to you? We didn't want to have to do that to you. You made us do it.")

laugh.gif

You know I like Steve......

but yeah...let me know....does that mean you'll mail me some?

laugh.gif

QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 04:41 PM) [snapback]420009[/snapback]
Never did it...probably never will.

From the friends that I've had that do, I can't imagine that I'd be impressed. A couple have described it as a pointless drug...this is honestly the first time that I've heard positive reviews. I guess that's why I've never tried it.

Acid was fun...X was alright...pot would either get me high and giggly, or stoned out of my mind...but nothing beats drinking a GREAT beer for me now!

...although I've been thinking about rolling a fat one lately...don't know why...I guess it's about that time... drag.gif

Coke cures the bluest of Blues...but it can easily ruin your life and/or relationships as well...so yeah....don't even think about trying it now that you have a good woman and everything.......and even though it's great and all, it's STILL a major waste of money........why else do you think they call it blow?.....you BLOW all your money on it!

LOVE me some good, skunky weed though.....never liked all those other long lasting or trippy drugs....I don't like being fucked up for a whole shift...lol
Spyder
Acid was fun, but it's too exhausting to do often...me, Rusty and the boys dropped some gel tabs the night before the first day of school...lol

We got trapped watching a Tom Green Show marathon...THAT was some crazy shit!

I never did it again... laugh.gif
The CEO
I caught a bad one on acid one night...but then again....I was on valuum, hard liquor, weed, AND blow at the same time....almost pulled a River Phoenix....lol....my heart rate got down to like 10 bpm....prayed to God that if he let me live I'd never do acid again and all that....

ohmy.gif
Spyder
The most fucked up I've ever been was a month before Highschool graduation...off booze and weed! lol

I thought that I was gonna die... focus.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 11:52 PM) [snapback]420099[/snapback]
The most fucked up I've ever been was a month before Highschool graduation...off booze and weed! lol

I thought that I was gonna die... focus.gif

I don't even wanna get into this conversation..I was fucked up almost everyday in high school..
Big Slim Sweet
The most fucked up I ever got was when me and a friend ate some mushrooms and a few hours later a couple other guys came over and we rolled a blunt about the size of a fucking football. That had my head spinning out of control and I was convinced I was at death's door. It was funny (or not) cause a part of my brain knew it was all in my head but I wasn't able to regain control of my thoughts for a couple hours. I just retreated into a back bedroom, turned the lights off and lay there shivering. Ah, the good old days.

CEO you're right about blow blowing a hole right through your pockets. Especially if you're out with it (and why wouldn't you be). As an occasional party favor it's lovely. Start making it a regular part of your life and you're fucked.
The CEO
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 13 2009, 12:22 PM) [snapback]420147[/snapback]
The most fucked up I ever got was when me and a friend ate some mushrooms and a few hours later a couple other guys came over and we rolled a blunt about the size of a fucking football. That had my head spinning out of control and I was convinced I was at death's door. It was funny (or not) cause a part of my brain knew it was all in my head but I wasn't able to regain control of my thoughts for a couple hours. I just retreated into a back bedroom, turned the lights off and lay there shivering. Ah, the good old days.

CEO you're right about blow blowing a hole right through your pockets. Especially if you're out with it (and why wouldn't you be). As an occasional party favor it's lovely. Start making it a regular part of your life and you're fucked.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

We got another PPV Member, Spyder....

Seriously, Slim....ever since you told us the story about you and Steve at the Mayweather-Hatton fight, you have been on absolute FIRE....you are a true P4P poster....people should be paying to view your posts.
Big Slim Sweet
drinks.gif

CEO, you're fast becoming one of my favorite people.

I have this dream where we're next door neighboors, and our wives and kids are friends, and we go over to each others' homes on Saturday nights for backyard barbeques. We drink cold beer, eat red meat, and afterwards our wives look at fashion magazines and our kids go upstairs to do whatever kids do these days, and we sneak off to spark one up and watch the fights.
The CEO
thumbsup_anim.gif

I see flattery works on you like it does on me...laugh.gif

You think our wives would get along or be bitches to each other?

Fuck that....they BETTER be cool!
Spyder
laugh.gif

No doubt about it...PPV quality shit! World class posting Slim... drinks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.