Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holyfield vs. Valuev:RBR/Postfight: PPV 2PM CST(SPOILERS 2:15 CST)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
For all on-going round by round and post fight reactions to Holyfield vs. Valuev for the WBA Heavyweight Title. Live@ 2PM CST on PPV. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Byrd Man
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Holyfield!

I love the dude and glad he's okay and all (at least relatively so) but I think after this fight, if he tries to fight again, he needs to have someone step in and say enough is enough. The sanctioning bodies should refuse to allow any fight that has him in it, any CARD that tries to put him on should be disallowed, and the licensing bureau should refuse to license him.

I am 99.9% of the time deadset against not allowing someone to earn a living. And we KNOW he needs the money. But this is terrible.

I would like to think that neither Klitchko brother would ever accept a fight with him, and that Valuev would, if it gets to the point where Holyfield is just getting dominated and shamed, that he would put the brakes on.

I remember Foreman fighting....someone...maybe Axel Schulz or someone, and he was just landing all these big ass blows, and after awhile he just kept looking at the Ref like "come on dude...are you even paying attention? Fucking stop this shit. I'm not trying to hurt dude like that."

I don't know anyone who wants to see Holyfield get seriously hurt. People talk about how he'd get killed against Wlad or Vitali, but as I said, I'd like to think they are honorable enough to not even take that fight.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 20 2008, 12:00 PM) [snapback]417614[/snapback]
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Holyfield!

I love the dude and glad he's okay and all (at least relatively so) but I think after this fight, if he tries to fight again, he needs to have someone step in and say enough is enough. The sanctioning bodies should refuse to allow any fight that has him in it, any CARD that tries to put him on should be disallowed, and the licensing bureau should refuse to license him.

I am 99.9% of the time deadset against not allowing someone to earn a living. And we KNOW he needs the money. But this is terrible.

I would like to think that neither Klitchko brother would ever accept a fight with him, and that Valuev would, if it gets to the point where Holyfield is just getting dominated and shamed, that he would put the brakes on.

I remember Foreman fighting....someone...maybe Axel Schulz or someone, and he was just landing all these big ass blows, and after awhile he just kept looking at the Ref like "come on dude...are you even paying attention? Fucking stop this shit. I'm not trying to hurt dude like that."

I don't know anyone who wants to see Holyfield get seriously hurt. People talk about how he'd get killed against Wlad or Vitali, but as I said, I'd like to think they are honorable enough to not even take that fight.

Byrd i hate to say this but as long as holyfield wants to fight those german promoters and i am sure some promters here in the states too will be more than happy to serve him up (greg page comes to mind) as the lamb for there champions or contenders... i dont hink he will get hurt tonight or even if he fights again but i think he will feel these fights he's having now when he's older... i hope i'm wrong but i can see him as one of those former champs maybe 20 years from now shaking and slurring speech... at 46 he should be commentating or mentoring young kids... but with all the kids he has i am sure his child support is off the chain.. matter of fact i read an article in jet magazine some years ago talking about his child support issues and it said one of his kids had a $10,000 a month toy allowance... what is that?...lol... so i can see what would drive him to continue but you have to know when enough is enough... even tyson said f-it, just let the chips fall where they must... all we can do is pray for evander... he was a great warrior in his time.
Michigan Assassin
Anyone know where I can stream this? Please let me know.
JonnyBlaze
Holy by UD!!!

COME ON HOLY!!
Maxy
QUOTE(Michigan Assassin @ Dec 20 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]417624[/snapback]
Anyone know where I can stream this? Please let me know.

Valuev-Holyfield

It's working at the moment. How long until the main event?
Michigan Assassin
Thanks alot. Sounds like one more fight before the main event.
KookedKrack
re edit that with the link left out if anyone needs it send it via pm your gonna make the spot hot lol
Michigan Assassin
Jesus now a chick fight. Get to the damn main event.
Maxy
This stream is probably slightly better.

Here

Also, check this one out. It has a few to try.

Few choices
JD
There are 2 chicks fighting on the stream...I assume that is wrong.
Maxy
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 20 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]417642[/snapback]
There are 2 chicks fighting on the stream...I assume that is wrong.

Apparently the main event is after?
JD
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]417643[/snapback]
Apparently the main event is after?

If so...this card must have been stacked.
KookedKrack
damn never mind this shit is everywhere
Maxy
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Dec 20 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]417645[/snapback]
damn never mind this shit is everywhere

I know man, they always are....
Byrd Man
The announcer just said that after the two women are finished, Holyfield v. Valuev is next

It's heading into round 8 of 10.
Michigan Assassin
Here comes the real deal. Looking determined but doesn't he always when he enters a ring. Leaving it is another story lately.
Michigan Assassin
How the hell did Valuev find a hat to fit that huge fucking head of his?
KookedKrack
damn dope ass entrance by valuev
Mean Mister Mustard
That Holyfield sure is in shape, I guess roids canmake you look that good even at 46.

Why are the Swiss booing Valuev? Aren't they supposed to be neutral?
The CEO
I wish giants would fight like fucking giants......
Michigan Assassin
Holy shit is this a track meet.

I think Holy is hoping that the giant gets tired from running after him and passes out.
Maxy
Holyfield has won the first two rounds by being more active. Valuev is doing nothing at all.
JD
I am leaning toward turning this off and watching my screensaver.
Byrd Man
GO FOR IT EVANDER! KNOCK THAT BUM OUT! HE TOOK MY ROOM!
Mean Mister Mustard
This is boring even for Heavyweight standards.
Maxy
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 20 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]417655[/snapback]

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
holy is up 3 rounds in a very boring fight
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 20 2008, 05:04 PM) [snapback]417656[/snapback]
GO FOR IT EVANDER! KNOCK THAT BUM OUT! HE TOOK MY ROOM!

LMFAO I love Rocky 5 I don't care what anyone says.
The CEO
This is why I have respect for Giant Man III in WebL....he imposes his size and strength on his opponent in the very 1st round....he's not an insecure, lumbering, retarded monster like Valuev....
KookedKrack
LMAO! at the announcers "valuev looks like he is sleep walking"
JD
This is going end up leading to Wlad - Holyfield.

That's not good.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 20 2008, 05:06 PM) [snapback]417660[/snapback]
LMFAO I love Rocky 5 I don't care what anyone says.

+1

I too like it.

"I'm nobody's robot...nobody's boy! I want my respect!"

"Well come get it"

"In the ring, Tommy Gunn only fights in the ring"

"My ring's outside!"

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And when Rocky stands up and says "yo, you knocked him down why don't you try knockin' me down now"

I was like OHHHHHH SHIT!

lol
The CEO
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 20 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]417655[/snapback]

laugh.gif

I'mma fashion a mirror under the rim of my toilet and go watch myself take a dump....bbl
Michigan Assassin
This has got to be a leading canidate for fight of the year. If not fight of the decade.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 20 2008, 05:09 PM) [snapback]417664[/snapback]
+1

I too like it.

"I'm nobody's robot...nobody's boy! I want my respect!"

"Well come get it"

"In the ring, Tommy Gunn only fights in the ring"

"My ring's outside!"

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And when Rocky stands up and says "yo, you knocked him down why don't you try knockin' me down now"

I was like OHHHHHH SHIT!

lol

I like Tommy Gunn's confidence in his first fight with Rocky as a trainer "I feel weak, I feel weak." That's what you want to hear if you're a trainer.
Byrd Man
the only way this could be fight of the year is if it was the 1st fight on January 1st
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:10 PM) [snapback]417665[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I'mma fashion a mirror under the rim of my toilet and go watch myself take a dump....bbl

Put in a webcam and I'd watch that over this fight.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 20 2008, 05:15 PM) [snapback]417667[/snapback]
I like Tommy Gunn's confidence in his first fight with Rocky as a trainer "I feel weak, I feel weak." That's what you want to hear if you're a trainer.

I liked the Don King Doppleganger.

"What in the hell are you doing? What in the hell?"

lol

I still laugh at that. "What in THEE hell?" lol
The CEO
The stream froze out of pity for the viewers.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:10 PM) [snapback]417665[/snapback]
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 20 2008, 05:16 PM) [snapback]417669[/snapback]
Put in a webcam and I'd watch that

You sick fuck! no2.gif
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Dec 20 2008, 05:15 PM) [snapback]417668[/snapback]
the only way this could be fight of the year is if it was the 1st fight on January 1st

Even then I'd give FOY the year to Dick Clark v. Death. That guys been around forever.
Michigan Assassin
Honestly, can anyone remember a worse fight? Especially for a title.
The CEO
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 20 2008, 05:16 PM) [snapback]417669[/snapback]
Put in a webcam and I'd watch that over this fight.

laugh.gif

Seriously....this is one of those moments where you can be an elitist without guilt.....
Mean Mister Mustard
Anyone still want to watch this crap?
Maxy
new stream
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 20 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]417677[/snapback]

I don't know whether to thank you or insult you....lol
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]417678[/snapback]
I don't know whether to thank you or insult you....lol

laugh.gif

There's a bit more activity going on now.

This is a lesson in how to beat Giant Man III. You should bear that in mind.
Mean Mister Mustard
Valuev appears to have Malignagi syndrome in that he throws a good jab but his right hand sucks and he has no left hook.
Box in Hand
Well, it's a horrible fight but I give respect to Holyfield for being able to still move like that at 46. He has good bounce and good head movement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.