Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holyfield talks Valuev, steroids and his toughest fights!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
pcraw
Very detailed interview with Evander Holyfield as he talks about steroids for one of the first times on record. He also says how Mike Tyson made him become a heavyweight and that all of his fans should write in to the WBA and get the Valuev decision overturned. Just for you Blaze!

Percy

EVANDER HOLYFIELD: "THEY GOTTA UNDO WHAT THEY DONE ON THE 20TH"

"Well, it is disappointing and that's why there are rules and regulations. Hopefully, when we file a protest, we could get this overturned. That's the only thing that you can ask for when you won the fight hands down. I will make the plea to the WBA that hey, you gotta call it like you see it and I'm going to challenge them to get all of the other officials and tell them to look at this thing. I'm being realistic because it does not take a professional to see that one guy's small and the other is big and it's not like I ran from the guy. I'm the one that made the fight," stated 4-time (although it should be 5-time) heavyweight champion and future hall-of-famer Evander Holyfield as he shared his thoughts about his EXTREMELY controversial majority decision loss to Nikolai Valuev this past Saturday. You don't want to miss what he had to say in this exclusive interview!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content4042.html
D-MARV
Really NICE Interview... Good Job PCraw, you're the MAN!
ROLL DEEP
I haven't seen the fight yet.

Can someone give me an UNBIASED review of what happened? Was it REALLY that bad? As bad as Lewis-Holyfield?

Nice interview, BTW.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 23 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]417963[/snapback]
I haven't seen the fight yet.
Can someone give me an UNBIASED review of what happened? Was it REALLY that bad? As bad as Lewis-Holyfield?
Nice interview, BTW.

Holyfield was on his toes most of the fight, throwing one punch at a time but he was the only one landing. Valuev shot the jab but didn't land much. These boring 1 punch type of fights are very easy to score because since neither man is throwing much it's clear who is landing and who isn't. That being said Holyfield clearly won the fight.
Rabbit Punch2
I didnn't see it either. Most reports say Evander won at least 10 rounds.
D-MARV
the fight sucked ASS!!!!

Evander bounced for twelve rounds and landed a few left hooks and sraight rights!

Valuev tried to bounce. lol... He shook out. lol and did NOTHING! he maybe won 2 rounds based on a jab or 2...

that said... I scored it 118-110 for Vander.

ROLL DEEP
Cheers.

Sounds like a ZZZZZZZZZZ fest. 10 rounds to 2? Damn....what was Valuev doing?!?!
Spyder
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 23 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]417992[/snapback]
Cheers.
Sounds like a ZZZZZZZZZZ fest. 10 rounds to 2? Damn....what was Valuev doing?!?!

Nothing.

Valuev plodded around the ring, neither throwing punches or pressing for action. He sucked!! The fight sucked royally, but Valuev was even worse.
JonnyBlaze
Sweet interview Percy..Ya gotta get Holy in a chat room for me though..haha..Holy is the fuckin man!!!

Everyone thinks Holy did steroids but I think Holy is tellin it like it is in this interview..I never thought he did..When I first heard it I was really shocked and was wondering if I could like Holy as much but I trust in him that he never did..
Spyder
Who is Evan Fields?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more...ield/index.html

Not for nothing, but someone is lying.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 23 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]417998[/snapback]
Who is Evan Fields?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more...ield/index.html

Not for nothing, but someone is lying.

I know the story and all that..Trust me,I almost decided to not like Holy anymore at that time..Nothing has happened and it's been years later since this Evan Fields thing came about..

Percy,how was it talkin to him??You're sooo fuckin lucky!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 23 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]418001[/snapback]
I know the story and all that..Trust me,I almost decided to not like Holy anymore at that time..Nothing has happened and it's been years later since this Evan Fields thing came about..

Jonny I'm afraid that story more than sounds a little true.

Look Vander has some of the greatest qualities we've ever seen in a ring; heart, guts, a true warrior spirit, he is the embodiment of what it means to be a prizefighter but I have no doubt he was on the roids.

Sports Illustrated is hardly The National Enquirer and those reporters really did their homework on that whole story (not just the Evander part.)

If it's simply not true then why didn't Vander sue the shit out of them? I mean it has tainted his legacy somewhat and if he's so indignant than he should've set his lawyers on them, after all it would be Sports Illustrated that has the burden of proof to prove the story.

Marion Jones only fessed up right at the very last when faced with jail time and wanted to get her sentence reduced.

Evander/Evan took the roids case closed. If he wants to continue to deny it then fine, but I've heard so many denials from so many different atheletes that I'll have to take that with a large grain of salt.

Apart from that great interview Percy, a really enjoyable read.

BGv2.0
There is a dude over at Boxrec that refuses to call Evander anything other than Evans Fields....it's as if Evander beat up his Dad and knocked up his sister or something. lol

He REALLY takes it personal.

I never put a whole lot into it...because IMHO you would be VERY hard pressed to find just about any athelete today with a career that long that did not at some time or another dabble in roids. Either knowing or unknowing and legit or not related to meds.

Boxing, football, baseball.....no sport is immune from it.

BUT....for me...you would have to prove it. I'm not going to read some 14 page report about it.....I'm not going to take SI's word for it.

The guy has never tested positive prior to or after a fight....bottomline.

NOW...I'm in noway saying that it cannot be true...sure it can. BUT....if you are going to attempt to get me to see the guy in a different light over it and question all of his accomplishments.....show me a positive test.....or perhaps a picture of him shooting up with a needle....or a written or taped confession.

Anything short of that....I'm not putting a lot of stock in it.

Mean Mister Mustard
There is no positive test on Holyfield right now so all of this is mere speculation. However, that speculation leads a lot of people to BELIEVE that Holy took roids. I for one think it is more likely true. The guy hung out with a bunch of nutritionists and pro trainers, I'm sure along the lines somone told him about taking the stuff, ot maybe Holy went looking for these guys to acquire the stuff, I don't know. That being said I don't understand how if you are a Holyfield fan you would all of a sudden hate the guy if it turns out he used. It's notlike he fucked your mother...Oh wait he probably did, it's Evander Holyfield. Well then let's say it is not like he murdered your father, although he might have driven him to off himself after his mother had a taste of Evander's Commander and she would never be satisfied by a normal human ever again.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 23 2008, 06:02 PM) [snapback]418006[/snapback]
There is a dude over at Boxrec that refuses to call Evander anything other than Evans Fields....it's as if Evander beat up his Dad and knocked up his sister or something. lol

He REALLY takes it personal.

I never put a whole lot into it...because IMHO you would be VERY hard pressed to find just about any athelete today with a career that long that did not at some time or another dabble in roids. Either knowing or unknowing and legit or not related to meds.

Boxing, football, baseball.....no sport is immune from it.

BUT....for me...you would have to prove it. I'm not going to read some 14 page report about it.....I'm not going to take SI's word for it.

The guy has never tested positive prior to or after a fight....bottomline.

NOW...I'm in noway saying that it cannot be true...sure it can. BUT....if you are going to attempt to get me to see the guy in a different light over it and question all of his accomplishments.....show me a positive test.....or perhaps a picture of him shooting up with a needle....or a written or taped confession.

Anything short of that....I'm not putting a lot of stock in it.

Well in that case Barry Bonds is good to go?

Nor was Marion Jones ever pictured injecting nor did she ever test positive over her entire career and she testified that she was actually juicing DURING an olympic games, that's how far ahead of the doping agencies some of these 'chemists' are.

The first part of your post is spot on, no sport is immune and I'd say a smaller guy like Evan coming up to fight in the heavyweight division probably used some enhancements, but like MMM I don't think any less of him for it, it is what it is.

Where such high stakes are involved atheletes will take risks to get ahead.
King Eugene
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 23 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]418015[/snapback]

Nor was Marion Jones ever pictured injecting nor did she ever test positive over her entire career and she testified that she was actually juicing DURING an olympic games, that's how far ahead of the doping agencies some of these 'chemists' are.

The first part of your post is spot on, no sport is immune and I'd say a smaller guy like Evan coming up to fight in the heavyweight division probably used some enhancements, but like MMM I don't think any less of him for it, it is what it is.

He is to me.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 23 2008, 09:47 PM) [snapback]418023[/snapback]
He is to me.

Well see there you go. It really comes down to personal choice on how you view an athelete using performance enhancing drugs.

Me, I'd like to see a full-on use what you want drugged up olympics, man you'd probably see a sub 9 second 100 metres.
King Eugene
It isn't illegal until you get caught in my eyes. Unless they are caught red handed then I wont make any judgements. Even if they are caught still I wont change my judgement of that person's character.

Cheaters never prosper and always eventually get caught.

I'm suprised no one has threw an allegation of Bolt being roided up. Maybe they have and I just didnt care to pay attention but if not its coming sooner or later.
pcraw
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 23 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]418001[/snapback]

He was cool as always. He was real talkative and you could tell he really enjoys talking about his old fights. He's a calm guy, but he was actually getting a little animated last night talking about Tyson and Bowe fights.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 23 2008, 09:22 PM) [snapback]418015[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong....in a perfect world, I'd love to see atheletes of every sport compete on the up and up....as personally that is the only thing that makes sense to me in relation to actual compitition.

And with Barry Bonds and Mark Mcguire and all of those guys....there was no question...not only on accomplishments....but on physical attributes....if a person has ever been around or actually taken roids....during certain instances....it is readily apparent....look at Mark Mcguire when he first started playing...and then compare him to when he was busting pop flys left and right...same with bonds......their face and neck alone look horrendous.

I myself have never looked at Evander during the whole course of his career and said...."oh yeah...he looks HUGE this fight...he must be juicing".....The man has pretty well stayed consistant in size and muscle mass his entire career.

BUT...on the flip side...look at Shannon Briggs....compare the guy that fought Lewis...with the bulked up, puffy, water retained mass that lumbered around the ring with Sultan....and again...if you have been around it personally.....you just know.

And JONES is not even comparable...as she flat out owned up.

I don't think any less of the guy because it is simply speculation. Now...if he were to own up....and get specific....as in relation to...well...it was as I got older...or it was the entire course of my career.....if he were to own up as Jones did and admit to the level of it and when....yes...that might very well make me have a different outlook on the situation and his career...and without doubt I would be dissapointed.....but until that takes place and they can find documents sans a fake name....I will just blow it off as speculation.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 23 2008, 10:21 PM) [snapback]418027[/snapback]
It isn't illegal until you get caught in my eyes. Unless they are caught red handed then I wont make any judgements. Even if they are caught still I wont change my judgement of that person's character.

Cheaters never prosper and always eventually get caught.

I'm suprised no one has threw an allegation of Bolt being roided up. Maybe they have and I just didnt care to pay attention but if not its coming sooner or later.

Actually, cheaters do prosper. That's why they do it, the price for getting caught is no where close to the benefits from doing it. Shit, for some guys it's the difference from being a major leaguer or shitbird minor leaguer. It helped Bonds amass the most home runs ever and a crapload of money, and he has had zero ill effects for it. Sure he's under investigation, but i willing to bet nothing will ever come of it. Shite, the chances of being caught are very slim, and the punishment if somebody fucks up and you do get caught is non-existent.

So, in short, cheat your ass off. It pays.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Dec 24 2008, 06:10 PM) [snapback]418088[/snapback]
Actually, cheaters do prosper. That's why they do it, the price for getting caught is no where close to the benefits from doing it. Shit, for some guys it's the difference from being a major leaguer or shitbird minor leaguer. It helped Bonds amass the most home runs ever and a crapload of money, and he has had zero ill effects for it. Sure he's under investigation, but i willing to bet nothing will ever come of it. Shite, the chances of being caught are very slim, and the punishment if somebody fucks up and you do get caught is non-existent.

So, in short, cheat your ass off. It pays.

That's very true. Fact is Bonds up until this point has never been caught so it's a he says/she says situation. Unless they have video evidenvce he'll always go on denying. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

I heard an interview recently with a guy who played major league (I forget his name) who has since fessed up to roids and he said so many players were juicing up it was ridiculous.

But how many got busted? Jack shit.

Find a good chemist and a little cheating will get you as long way.
JonnyBlaze
Roy Jones,Shane Mosley,Fernado Vargas, and James Toney are all names that have been accused of and proven guilty of roids in boxing..Holyfield has never been proven guilty so how are you guys soo sure he did??Tell all the stories you want but I don't give a shit what someone says,he never was proven guilty of using..

I wouldn't hate Holy if he did,I just wouldn't like him as much..

Also to let you guys know,steroids don't mix well with boxing..What Roy Jones did wasn't full out steroids but was an illegal substance that was like steroids IMO..Vargas did steroids and it caused him to have serious back problems..
JonnyBlaze
You guys are just trying to take away from his legacy which is exactly what happened last Saturday..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 24 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]418121[/snapback]
Roy Jones,Shane Mosley,Fernado Vargas, and James Toney are all names that have been accused of and proven guilty of roids in boxing..Holyfield has never been proven guilty so how are you guys soo sure he did??Tell all the stories you want but I don't give a shit what someone says,he never was proven guilty of using..

I wouldn't hate Holy if he did,I just wouldn't like him as much..

Also to let you guys know,steroids don't mix well with boxing..What Roy Jones did wasn't full out steroids but was an illegal substance that was like steroids IMO..Vargas did steroids and it caused him to have serious back problems..

And how are you so sure he didn't?

To me it doesn't diminish his legacy. Holy won those fights cause he was a tough SOB.

And why are you so sure steroids don't mix well with boxers?

There are so many different kinds of steroids that are used in a wide range of sports. Over the years everyone from tennis to bodybuilding to wrestling to running have been caught juicing so to say that they wouldn't be of any use to boxers is just plain ignorant and nieve.

So you subsrcibe to the old 'if they don't get caught then it didn't happen' theory Jonny?

So tell me this, if I come round to your house when you're out and steal all your stuff and if I'm a really clever guy and don't get caught then I'm not a thief?

Of course I am I just didn't get caught!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee, just cause you don't get busted doesnt mean you didn't do it.

As for last Saturday forget the result the fact that he was able to hang with that sad sack giant only confirms what we all know about Holy and that is he is one of the finest fighters of all time. Getting screwed over in Germany doesn't tarnish his legacy one bit.

Fitz
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 25 2008, 03:06 PM) [snapback]418130[/snapback]
And why are you so sure steroids don't mix well with boxers?

There are so many different kinds of steroids that are used in a wide range of sports. Over the years everyone from tennis to bodybuilding to wrestling to running have been caught juicing so to say that they wouldn't be of any use to boxers is just plain ignorant and nieve.

Thank you ollie, I was going to post something similar. I don't know a huge amount on steroids, but I'm not that naive that thinks steroids just make people look like this:

It always makes me laugh when people say how it's not an advantage for boxers, because people that don't know any better think that it only makes you look bigger like the above picture, lol.

Look at sprinters, baseball players, tennis players and cyclists. Not all of it is used for strength and power, it's endurance and helps with muscle repair as well. Fighters who need to put on a bit of weight also, but don't want it with fat may help them also.
Steroids these days are probably very complex and used for a variety of things. Johnny and others, you need to get it out of your heads that steroids only make you look big and strong, lol.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 25 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]418130[/snapback]
So you subsrcibe to the old 'if they don't get caught then it didn't happen' theory Jonny?

Wake up and smell the coffee, just cause you don't get busted doesnt mean you didn't do it.

I get what you are saying...BUT...at the same time I think it's only fair to play devil's advocate here.

AND....just because many have gotten busted and your named in a case...does not mean you did do it.

I personally subscribe to the old "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" "theory"....

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 26 2008, 02:38 AM) [snapback]418181[/snapback]
I get what you are saying...BUT...at the same time I think it's only fair to play devil's advocate here.

AND....just because many have gotten busted and your named in a case...does not mean you did do it.

I personally subscribe to the old "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" "theory"....

Understood.

Me, I tend to evaluate each situation for myself.

See despite the not guilty verdict I believe OJ really did knife his wife and I'm also pretty sure Holy juiced, but that's just me.
D-MARV
There is no doubt in my mind that Vander is a roid abuser....

Shit, I wouldn't put it past the Klit brothers either...
BigG
Vitali admitted to doing roids.
ROLL DEEP
Wouldn't it be easier to say EVERYONE has done roids and make a topic on the boxers who haven't?
D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 26 2008, 08:44 AM) [snapback]418192[/snapback]
Vitali admitted to doing roids.

For real? I wasn't aware of that. When did he say that?
Fitz
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 27 2008, 01:28 AM) [snapback]418203[/snapback]

Someone is using that avatar. I thought you were someone else until I read your name.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 26 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]418230[/snapback]
Someone is using that avatar. I thought you were someone else until I read your name.

hadn't seen this Avatar. Who is using it?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 26 2008, 09:28 AM) [snapback]418203[/snapback]

Yeah I've read that. Supposedly during the early days, wasn't he kick boxing at some stage? Could've been then, but I do vaguely remember an interview where he fessed up.
King Eugene
Whoever said Roids dont help is a damn lie. Of course you have to workout still just in order for it to help but it helps.

I was watching the Jones. vs. Hall fight last night. Man I tell you what, I know they both was tested positive after the fight but you could see the affect it had on Hall cause he was taking a massive beating and was still managing to stay on his feet. Shitting me if they dont work.
JonnyBlaze
If everything thought roids only make you look big,they don't know anything about it..James Toney was using and he was fat as hell..Roids help you train,not fight..

So I'll be the first to say Margarito uses steroids..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]418282[/snapback]
If everything thought roids only make you look big,they don't know anything about it..James Toney was using and he was fat as hell..Roids help you train,not fight..

Ha ha! Jonny that's what I like to see. Come down off that fence you've been sitting on.

That is a fine and controversial post you've just made. Now watch those Marg lovers fire up and try and give you some.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 26 2008, 11:59 PM) [snapback]418283[/snapback]
Ha ha! Jonny that's what I like to see. Come down off that fence you've been sitting on.

That is a fine and controversial post you've just made. Now watch those Marg lovers fire up and try and give you some.

I hope they are some of the people sayin that shit about Holy..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:07 PM) [snapback]418284[/snapback]
I hope they are some of the people sayin that shit about Holy..

Well dude I gotta confess I think Holy juiced.

Don't give me no fake ass heart problem. Sorry but it's just an opinion.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 27 2008, 12:19 AM) [snapback]418287[/snapback]
Well dude I gotta confess I think Holy juiced.

Don't give me no fake ass heart problem. Sorry but it's just an opinion.

If it was juice which I don't think it was well than that would go against everyones argument about how roids do magic when we've seen countless boxers get weird injuries because of it like Fernando Vargas' major back problems because of it..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]418282[/snapback]

I'm far from a Margarito fan, hell I'm actually on the hatewagon but he tested negative for steroids after the Cotto fight.

But he tested positive for "Granite Chin Career Wont Last Much Longer Cause of All The Head Shots Recieved Mexican"
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]418290[/snapback]
If it was juice which I don't think it was well than that would go against everyones argument about how roids do magic when we've seen countless boxers get weird injuries because of it like Fernando Vargas' major back problems because of it..

Jonny, the added bulk Holy put on and continues to hold even at the insane age of 46. Yes I'm sure genetics had something to do with it but pur-leaze.

As for weird injuries, Holy's had his fair share over the years. The unexplained heart condition? Oh that's right he prayed it away.

Even down to the report that came out right after he fought, oh i forget now, but basically Holy had a problem that his balls and old fella had shrunk to the size of peanuts. More classic roid symptoms.

And of course the notrious Evan Fields episode. You know all Holy ever had to do to disprove that one was actually produce Evan Fields, after all it can't have been that hard they lived on the same street and had the same phone number. LOL.

I know I'm not gonna change your mind on this one, but sorry for me the evidence is fairly compelling and overwhelming. As I've said before OJ was also found not guilty but I reserve the right to make up my own mind on that as well.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 27 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]418295[/snapback]
I'm far from a Margarito fan, hell I'm actually on the hatewagon but he tested negative for steroids after the Cotto fight.

But he tested positive for "Granite Chin Career Wont Last Much Longer Cause of All The Head Shots Recieved Mexican"

Ok well Holy has never tested positive in any of his fights..Always negative..

Do you think Holy has juiced 3King3??
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 27 2008, 12:33 AM) [snapback]418297[/snapback]
Jonny, the added bulk Holy put on and continues to hold even at the insane age of 46. Yes I'm sure genetics had something to do with it but pur-leaze.

As for weird injuries, Holy's had his fair share over the years. The unexplained heart condition? Oh that's right he prayed it away.

Even down to the report that came out right after he fought, oh i forget now, but basically Holy had a problem that his balls and old fella had shrunk to the size of peanuts. More classic roid symptoms.

And of course the notrious Evan Fields episode. You know all Holy ever had to do to disprove that one was actually produce Evan Fields, after all it can't have been that hard they lived on the same street and had the same phone number. LOL.

I know I'm not gonna change your mind on this one, but sorry for me the evidence is fairly compelling and overwhelming. As I've said before OJ was also found not guilty but I reserve the right to make up my own mind on that as well.

When did this ball problem happen??I never heard of it and I bet it was just part of the "Evan Fields" story to add some laughs to it..Holy never bulked up in his career..He went from being a cruiserweight to a 202 pound heavyweight..What bulk are you talking about??
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:33 PM) [snapback]418298[/snapback]
Ok well Holy has never tested positive in any of his fights..Always negative..

Do you think Holy has juiced 3King3??

To be honest I dont know and dont really care. No paperwork has said that he did so thats all I can officially go by. But its always a speculation. Weather he did or didn't it wont change the way I think about the man.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:38 PM) [snapback]418301[/snapback]
When did this ball problem happen??I never heard of it and I bet it was just part of the "Evan Fields" story to add some laughs to it..Holy never bulked up in his career..He went from being a cruiserweight to a 202 pound heavyweight..What bulk are you talking about??

214 pounds Jonny.

Look there are some guys who will never be convinced and will cling to the negative test as proof. Didn't Mosley test negative after the 2nd de la Hoya fight? Right so we can now easily establish the worth of testing negative.

And then there are fans like myself that believe he juiced. You aren't gonna convince me and I'm not gonna convince you.

BTW I believe in Santa Claus so you better not tell me he isn't real.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]418302[/snapback]
To be honest I dont know and dont really care. No paperwork has said that he did so thats all I can officially go by. But its always a speculation. Weather he did or didn't it wont change the way I think about the man.

Agreed. I think he juiced and it still doesn't change the way I feel about Holy. A great great fighter.
King Eugene
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 26 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]418303[/snapback]
214 pounds Jonny.

Look there are some guys who will never be convinced and will cling to the negative test as proof. Didn't Mosley test negative after the 2nd de la Hoya fight? Right so we can now easily establish the worth of testing negative.

And then there are fans like myself that believe he juiced. You aren't gonna convince me and I'm not gonna convince you.

BTW I believe in Santa Claus so you better not tell me he isn't real.

He aint cause the only thing I got for Christmas was a damn scarf and I've been good all year!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]418305[/snapback]
He aint cause the only thing I got for Christmas was a damn scarf and I've been good all year!

Damn me too! And it's summer in NZ. Santa Claus sucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.