Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Justin.tv
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
shut down? I have been loving this site...I seen 7 Pounds on wedsday(it came out in the theaters on friday! Gran Torino(I don't think it's even out)& about every new release you could get @ blockbuster! Guys if you haven't really checked it out! You should! Not only is it a great entertaining site but a very good social site as well! I wonder if they will get shut down but it's simply amazing!
Douchebag
tell me about it, i'm there all the time. I sign on as bobito21 give me shout if you see me one of the boxing rooms.
caneman
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 23 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]418017[/snapback]
tell me about it, i'm there all the time. I sign on as bobito21 give me shout if you see me one of the boxing rooms.

I am hurricanex & watching 2 & 1/2 men right now! funny stuff! i'll keep an eye out for you though bro!
Spyder
The PPV's get me on that site. I haven't joined yet, but any fight that isn't worth going to the pub I'll watch there.
caneman
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 24 2008, 12:36 AM) [snapback]418038[/snapback]
The PPV's get me on that site. I haven't joined yet, but any fight that isn't worth going to the pub I'll watch there.

It's not just for fights(tho it's why I 1st went there),how gangster is it to watch a movie before it even comes out? If you like movies that is. If it don't get shut down, it could go down as one of the best sites ever in my eyes! drinks.gif
caneman
Just for an example, a channel I mod for has the following right now!
Movielist: LIAR LIAR , HEAT , COLLEGE ROAD TRIP , GRAN TORINO , 88 MINUTES , SEVEN POUNDS
http://www.justin.tv/moviepage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.