Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao vs Hatton Official?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
I came across ticket sales for a Pacquiao vs Hatton fight on May 2nd. I searched the forum, headlines, and found no stories about it. Just found it weird if this thing was forreal. Anyone know anything?

http://www.ticketnetonline.com/ResultsTick...s.+Ricky+Hatton

D-MARV
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 24 2008, 03:25 PM) [snapback]418074[/snapback]
I came across ticket sales for a Pacquiao vs Hatton fight on May 2nd. I searched the forum, headlines, and found no stories about it. Just found it weird if this thing was forreal. Anyone know anything?

http://www.ticketnetonline.com/ResultsTick...s.+Ricky+Hatton

Tickets haven't gone on sale yet... and those prices are way too high anyways.
Snoop
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 24 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]418077[/snapback]
Tickets haven't gone on sale yet... and those prices are way too high anyways.

So is the fight or the tickets a hoax?
Mean Mister Mustard
I would have thought the prices would have been less expensive like the Margarito-Mosley tickets.
D-MARV
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 24 2008, 07:16 PM) [snapback]418106[/snapback]
So is the fight or the tickets a hoax?

From my understanding the fight is "BASICALLY" a done deal. Both parties have agreed to terms and all that has to be done are signings.

I would wait until the tickets go on sale @ ticketmaster before I bought any. Those prices seem a bit much.
MarzB
The fight should have been in the UK. More energy, more people, etc.

Snoop
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 25 2008, 03:24 AM) [snapback]418120[/snapback]
The fight should have been in the UK. More energy, more people, etc.

I don't know about that. There's a shitload of Filipinos here in the US. Either way, it's going to be high energy.
Fitz
Well UK would be nice, but it's more convenient for the Filipinos for it to happen in the US. We know that the english are going to travel anywhere, and I also imagine there is more Filipinos in US than the UK, so not saying it to be a dick, but like I said, the english will travel, the Filipinos may want to, but can they?
Snoop
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 25 2008, 05:26 AM) [snapback]418136[/snapback]
Well UK would be nice, but it's more convenient for the Filipinos for it to happen in the US. We know that the english are going to travel anywhere, and I also imagine there is more Filipinos in US than the UK, so not saying it to be a dick, but like I said, the english will travel, the Filipinos may want to, but can they?

Exactly. It's not like the Filipinos won't be willing, it's if they can. Two completely different things.
mexi-cutioner
$25,000 for ringside seats???.......uhhhhhh is that even legal? lol seems a bit much
True-Boxing-Fan
I think that website selling those tickets is similar to that one that faggot Michael Shinefeld use to run. That piece of shit is in jail for scamming people out of money. Shinefled even tried to manage boxers and even teamed up with a newbie wannabe manager i will not mention. I wouldnt by tickets from a site like that NEVER.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.