Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many of you would take this woman on?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
because I know it would be an Experience.

So I was going through old music on YT this morning and found this video.....

It's a big, strong Black woman performing Yarbrough and Peoples' "Don't Stop The Music" into her webcam....forget her voice during the man's part in the beginning and watch her intently the whole video....she's havin' fun and workin' it....

I know she ain't the prettiest or the fittest and probably has some issues....but I'm telling you now....old girl has Soul and what it takes to ROCK you....alllll niiight loooooong.

If you turned that down, you be missin' out....
JD
I would miss out than.

Let me know all about though.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Come on, JD....live a little....drop your standards....no one would have to know....lol

Spyder
Damn, C.E.O. is smitten!

You'll probably only get a couple of guys to agree with you...I'm not one of them. laugh.gif

This thread has potential though...
The CEO
LOL! at "smitten".

I'm just sayin'....broaden your horizons....make sure to watch the whole video.....I don't think y'all know about a woman like this and are possibly writing her off because of some physical attributes....but she's got "It"....I'm tellin' ya...

This girl would get high with you and fuck you 'til your back was broken....lol
Spyder
Oh I know...there was a time in my life that I would've LOVED that...shit, this chick might not have enough ghetto in her to get my attention back then. That's on the REAL.

Now, I've chilled a little bit. And like you said before...when you got what we got, it takes a lot to make my dick move.

We've become victims of our own success. laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif....I know THAT'S right.

QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 26 2008, 09:48 AM) [snapback]418207[/snapback]
...there was a time in my life that I would've LOVED that...shit, this chick might not have enough ghetto in her to get my attention back then. That's on the REAL.

Good for YOU, Spyder!....you know where I'm comin' from.....

I used to be as shallow as they come when it came to the women I blasted....my friends NEVER saw me talking to a girl that was lacking physically....but after having enough fake ass, "hot" bitches and forgetting about my image...I ventured out....this was in my mid 20s.......

Yes....I made my share of mistakes...lol...but I also found plenty of diamonds in the rough....I had some unforgettable moments.

I'm out of the game now....but I'm just trying to impart some wisdom...especially to the young bucks here....

1. Get out there and WAR! with different types of women....

2. TRUE "Sexy" comes from within....

3. Pay attention and learn from your experiences...you'll learn what red flags to watch out for AND also learn exactly what kind of woman you'd want to settle down with someday.....
Spyder
Smash 'em like the HULK!

I had a girl like that pick ME up at the bar once...you said it right too. While my friends were there, she was hollering and I was playing it cool. Knowing all along what was up...the minute my friends left, I turned into Van Helsing. laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

and that's funny you mention The Hulk.....somebody asked the question earlier this year..."What goes on in your mind during sex?"...and I said, "HUUUUUULK SMAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!.....over and over and over and over...well...you get the picture."
Spyder
I can't lie...I stole that from a friend of mine...he's another Jamaican guy that I used to train with. That guy has spit some CLASSIC lines!

"Yo, I was kicking it with this Asian joint...I'm telling you son, I slayed that shit then I had to bounce because her Mom came home...yo, I think moms knew that I just violated her daughter!"

laugh.gif
CyruS
Man, look at this fucking broad.....

But to answer the question, my dick don't discriminate. I don't give a fuck, she can get it. smile_anim.gif smile_anim.gif

Fitz
I'd give it to her, but I don't think she is good though.
Spyder
But your dick has GOT to discriminate! That's what stops you from putting it in some toxic shit.

It's like self-preservation for your penis...
Douchebag
I'm with you CEO. That bitch got FREAK written all over her (in a subtle sort of) the head game is probably serious also. Uh.Hum.....
The CEO
laugh.gif

That's all I'm sayin', guys...she ain't "fine" or anything...but she's sexy....you can tell she knows what's up and would be fun for the dick....like I said in the comments of her video....

"This the kind a woman that'll turn a boy into a MAN!"
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 26 2008, 11:16 AM) [snapback]418223[/snapback]
Man, look at this fucking broad.....
But to answer the question, my dick don't discriminate. I don't give a fuck, she can get it. smile_anim.gif smile_anim.gif

lol....I CAN'T STOP lookin' at her....lol....this big girl got me mesmerized!

secret.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 26 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]418229[/snapback]
But your dick has GOT to discriminate! That's what stops you from putting it in some toxic shit.

It's like self-preservation for your penis...

Double bag it. smile_anim.gif smile_anim.gif
The CEO
I'm very interested to see if BG 2.0, damarvelous, and 3King3 would try this woman.....

Remember....watch the ENTIRE video closely...I want you to see all the nuances and the progression of her sexiness.....

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 26 2008, 09:53 AM) [snapback]418193[/snapback]
because I know it would be an Experience.
So I was going through old music on YT this morning and found this video.....

It's a big, strong Black woman performing Yarbrough and Peoples' "Don't Stop The Music" into her webcam....forget her voice during the man's part in the beginning and watch her intently the whole video....she's havin' fun and workin' it....

I know she ain't the prettiest or the fittest and probably has some issues....but I'm telling you now....old girl has Soul and what it takes to ROCK you....alllll niiight loooooong.
If you turned that down, you be missin' out....

I don't know why ya said "it's a big,strong black woman."

I would agree with ya on the rest though..hahaha..
JonnyBlaze
She is sexy,no doubt..
The CEO
That's what she is....a big, SKRONG, Black woman....lol

I knew you'd appreciate her, Blaze....
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 27 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]418308[/snapback]
That's what she is....a big, SKRONG, Black woman....lol

I knew you'd appreciate her, Blaze....

hahahaha..For sure..I gotta admit,I'm likin those thighs of hers too.. thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
Note how King is duckin' this thread though....lol
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 27 2008, 12:57 AM) [snapback]418312[/snapback]
Note how King is duckin' this thread though....lol

hahahaha..FOR SURE!!!He is hittin up every other thread but this one..
JD
I gave it a second look...answer is still no.
ROLL DEEP
I'm with JD. I'm saying no.

And I wouldn't reccommend going to war and fucking loads of girls. You'll get AIDS and die a lonely, painful and slow death. Not good.
The CEO
You and JD are too clean, ROLL....you DISGUST me.

laugh.gif

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 27 2008, 12:18 PM) [snapback]418349[/snapback]
You and JD are too clean, ROLL....you DISGUST me.
laugh.gif

I'd disgust you more if I was all shriveled and weak as AIDS ravaged my body.

I joke, but I say it tongue in cheek.....people, strap your shit up. Twice with some birds.
JonnyBlaze
I don't hook up with just any chick..I'm not into that..I'm with Roll Deep on the STD/AIDS thing..I'd never hook up with a bar slut and if I was at war,I don't know what I'd do..I'd rather find a perfect chick and be with her for however long than fuck a bunch of chicks..I got a woman right now and I've never cheated on any of my gfs before..Why go out with someone if ya need to fuck other chicks??Just be single..A couple of my friends are obsessed with bar sluts and drunk chicks..One of em even said he can't talk to girls unless he is wasted..I think that is so retarded and told him that..Yet,he even said he can't have fun unless he is wasted,which is even more retarded..It's just really pathetic..

I have fun sparring and I really like animals(I have 2 dogs,a chameleon,and a bearded dragon)..I like getting punched in the face more than I do getting wasted..Boxing,animals,and school are my 3 real big passions right now..I'm not going to list all my hobbies but I am going to the Bulls/Celtics game on March 17!!
STEVENSKI
The question is would you fuck Zags wife?

I would not because I know where that low bitch has been & I would not put the ferrule of my umbrella where Zags was.
Fitz
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 28 2008, 10:27 AM) [snapback]418383[/snapback]
I would not

Please. Do you think we all came down in the last shower?

You have done a voluptuous working woman called Sandy for a reasonable price of $120 for 30mins.
Sandy: Ya lookin for anything in particular tonight hun? Or just after a good time?

It's us man.
Mean Mister Mustard
So CEO likes his meat thick?

Going to war? lol. But I get where you are coming from. People often go looking for the hottest broads and then with time you realize not all of them know how to work it. I completely agree there, simetimes it is not about the looks (although that helps) but what they have in their repertoire. Still that woman in the vid looks crazy,no thanks.
BGv2.0
I'm on a slow PC...so I cannot see the whole video...but after watching about 4 seconds of her face....I can say...

YES...I would have sex with that woman. and here is why:

rusty_trombone
I didn't even look, but I guess I give her a pass. I trust CEO's judgment. On the other hand, BGv2.0 also gave a thumbs up, which is kind of scary. But sometimes, politics makes strange bedfellows.....

only if she called me General Cornrow Wallace
Fitz
C.E.O............based on this, I suspect you would give it to Serena Williams big time. Don't worry, you aren't alone.
The CEO
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Dec 27 2008, 08:18 PM) [snapback]418396[/snapback]
So CEO likes his meat thick?

Going to war? lol. But I get where you are coming from. People often go looking for the hottest broads and then with time you realize not all of them know how to work it. I completely agree there, simetimes it is not about the looks (although that helps) but what they have in their repertoire. Still that woman in the vid looks crazy,no thanks.

Yep....I like my women like I like my pork chops....hot, thick, and juicy....lol

and I think some people are misunderstanding what I meant by "warring" with chicks...I didn't mean like RAW is WAR as in no condom...what I meant is that guys should go out in the field and throw their dick into battle.........as in their johnson vs. various pussies....because I'm not definitely not advocating unprotected sex....although I barely ever used them myself....lol

QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 27 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]418403[/snapback]
I'm on a slow PC...so I cannot see the whole video...but after watching about 4 seconds of her face....I can say...
YES...I would have sex with that woman. and here is why:

BWAAAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAAA!!

thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Dec 27 2008, 09:29 PM) [snapback]418407[/snapback]
I didn't even look, but I guess I give her a pass. I trust CEO's judgment. On the other hand, BGv2.0 also gave a thumbs up, which is kind of scary. But sometimes, politics makes strange bedfellows.....

only if she called me General Cornrow Wallace

LOL!....yeah...I was uncertain about BG on this one....I knew he had a thing for Dog's wife though.......so yeah...maybe I should have known better....lol

This girl's just SEXY, RT....I think it's also the combination of the good old school song, and the fact she reminds me of an assistant I used to flirt with but never followed through on....

The only way I wouldn't hit, well finish, with THIS girl is if she had a really bad case of Dragon Breath or The Trout....the stretch marks wouldn't bother me at all....

QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 27 2008, 10:14 PM) [snapback]418409[/snapback]
C.E.O............based on this, I suspect you would give it to Serena Williams big time. Don't worry, you aren't alone.

You know...Serena Williams's body on this chick's personality would be LETHAL....I'd probably die of dehydration...laugh.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 28 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]418414[/snapback]
LOL!....yeah...I was uncertain about BG on this one....I knew he had a thing for Dog's wife though.......so yeah...maybe I should have known better....lol

We all have a thing for Dog's wife....I'm just the only one doing anything about it. In that picture....I am feeling her stomach for our freshly, gestating fetus that is swimming around inside of her.

JaRaNDa
Yeah I would definetly smash her box in, but at the same time is nothing special at all! Yes she looks like she has lot of sex appeal and would love nothing more than entertaining the cock..and doing it well, but I have seen alot better chics than her who are the same size!
I also agree it's not always good to concentrate on only getting hot stunning looking chics, and to be a little open minded in looks, style, shape, colour, height and the style of a girl! Overall you would most likley wind up with a grin after nailing this chic!
The CEO
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 28 2008, 01:13 AM) [snapback]418416[/snapback]
We all have a thing for Dog's wife....I'm just the only one doing anything about it. In that picture....I am feeling her stomach for our freshly, gestating fetus that is swimming around inside of her.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Dec 28 2008, 02:18 AM) [snapback]418418[/snapback]
Yeah I would definetly smash her box in, but at the same time is nothing special at all! Yes she looks like she has lot of sex appeal and would love nothing more than entertaining the cock..and doing it well, but I have seen alot better chics than her who are the same size!
I also agree it's not always good to concentrate on only getting hot stunning looking chics, and to be a little open minded in looks, style, shape, colour, height and the style of a girl! Overall you would most likley wind up with a grin after nailing this chic!

thumbsup_anim.gif

Well put, J....you know what's up.
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 27 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]418414[/snapback]
what I meant is that guys should go out in the field and throw their dick into battle.........as in their johnson vs. various pussies....

The CEO
laugh.gif...Cyrus got the best gifs in town.
Fitz
Gifs were at there peak in about 2003-2005. I'm not into them as much any more.
CyruS
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 28 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]418491[/snapback]
Gifs were at there peak in about 2003-2005. I'm not into them as much any more.

Fitz
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 29 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]418516[/snapback]

See, that's the problem. If I wasn't aware, I would have thought somebody bumped this and your post was from 2004.
Fitz
I see you are still big on saving them, lol.
CyruS
Depends on where you frequent. Their hot on hip hop boards.
ROLL DEEP
Don't worry about it, Cyrus....Fitz is just jealous that someone is better at it than him laugh.gif
Spyder
laugh.gif

Look at ROLL, stirring the pot! hahaha
The CEO
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 29 2008, 12:52 PM) [snapback]418561[/snapback]
Don't worry about it, Cyrus....Fitz is just jealous that someone is better at it than him laugh.gif

Yeah......Fitz shouldn't be jealous at all...he gets props all the time around here.....although I personally feel he is overrated....just like all of his favorite boxers........ cool.gif

Spyder
Are you just gonna sit there and take that Fitz?

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.