Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bouts that makes boxing better in 2009
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
King Eugene
A few fights I really want to see is:

Williams vs. Wright (Wright by SD)

Abraham vs. Pavlik (Abraham KO7)

Manny vs. Hatton/Judah (Hatton UD/Judah KO5)

Wlad K. vs. David Haye

Wlad K. vs. Chris Arreola

JMM vs. Nate Campbell

Oscar De La Hoya vs. Winky Wright (Just something I personally want to see, I'm sure not a fan favorite)

Ricky Hatton vs. Zab Judah

Cotto vs. Margarito 2

Williams vs. Margarito 2

Holt vs. Bradley

Wlad/Vitali vs. Valuez

Israel Vaquez vs. Juan Manuel Lopez

Dawson vs. Johnson II

There are a few more but I want everyone else to chime in as well. I think most of these fights would be more meaningful to the sport and bring more unifications. I'm a big supporter to those fighters who like to clean out the division before pursuing another.

And just for the laughs http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17634. This dude said Hopkins vs. Valuez. I'm still root for Hopkins by UD.
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]418250[/snapback]

Williams vs. Wright (Wright by SD)

Abraham vs. Pavlik (Abraham KO7)

Manny vs. Hatton/Judah (Hatton UD/Judah KO5)

Wlad K. vs. David Haye

Wlad K. vs. Chris Arreola

JMM vs. Nate Campbell

Oscar De La Hoya vs. Winky Wright (Just something I personally want to see, I'm sure not a fan favorite)

Ricky Hatton vs. Zab Judah

Cotto vs. Margarito 2

Williams vs. Margarito 2

Holt vs. Bradley

Wlad/Vitali vs. Valuez

Israel Vaquez vs. Juan Manuel Lopez

There are a few more but I want everyone else to chime in as well. I think most of these fights would be more meaningful to the sport and bring more unifications. I'm a big supporter to those fighters who like to clean out the division before pursuing another.

And just for the laughs http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17634. This dude said Hopkins vs. Valuez. I'm still root for Hopkins by UD.

Williams Vs Wright (Williams TKO11)
Abraham Vs Pavlik (Pavlik SD)
Manny Vs Hatton (Manny UD)
Manny Vs Judah (Manny TKO12)
Wlad Vs Haye (Wlad TKO6)
Wlad Vs Arreola (Wlad UD)
JMM Vs Nate Campbell (JMM TKO9)
Oscar Vs Winky Wright (Who Cares!)
Hatton Vs Judah ( Hatton TKO10)
Cotto Vs Margarito (Margarito TKO7)
Williams Vs Margarito (Williams UD)
Holt Vs Bradley (Bradley UD)
Vasquez Vs JuanMa (JuanMa KO8)

D-MARV
Oh, and Hopkins toys with Valuev (Hopkins UD) and I'm dead serious!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 26 2008, 07:57 PM) [snapback]418255[/snapback]
Williams Vs Wright (Williams TKO11)
Abraham Vs Pavlik (Pavlik SD)
Manny Vs Hatton (Manny UD)
Manny Vs Judah (Manny TKO12)
Wlad Vs Haye (Wlad TKO6)
Wlad Vs Arreola (Wlad UD)

JMM Vs Nate Campbell (JMM TKO9)
Oscar Vs Winky Wright (Who Cares!)
Hatton Vs Judah ( Hatton TKO10)
Cotto Vs Margarito (Margarito TKO7)
Williams Vs Margarito (Williams UD)
Holt Vs Bradley (Bradley UD)
Vasquez Vs JuanMa (JuanMa KO8)

You think Wlad would KO Haye but goes the distance with Arreola? LOL dude you trippin.
Oscar vs. Winky is just something I want to see, I'm sure other folks would too...just not a lot.
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 26 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]418256[/snapback]
Oh, and Hopkins toys with Valuev (Hopkins UD) and I'm dead serious!

I 100% agree!
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 08:01 PM) [snapback]418257[/snapback]
You think Wlad would KO Haye but goes the distance with Arreola? LOL dude you trippin.
Oscar vs. Winky is just something I want to see, I'm sure other folks would too...just not a lot.

LOL, Im not trippin... Arreola's chin is better than Haye's and Arreola's style would force Wlad to fight conservitively.
Bt if Arreola came in @ anything over 240 then he wouldn't last the distance!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 26 2008, 08:05 PM) [snapback]418259[/snapback]
LOL, Im not trippin... Arreola's chin is better than Haye's and Arreola's style would force Wlad to fight conservitively.
Bt if Arreola came in @ anything over 240 then he wouldn't last the distance!

Aight, thats your opinion. I'm not about to go back and forth with you like you did with BG and Johnny laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 08:14 PM) [snapback]418261[/snapback]
Aight, thats your opinion. I'm not about to go back and forth with you like you did with BG and Johnny laugh.gif

LOL... please spare me. It's hard to defend a fighter when you're the only one who likes him.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I like Nard v. the giant as well.

Holyfield has just given Nard the perfect blueprint (as if he needed one) on how a smaller guy beats the bigger guy and if it takes place in the US then game over. Another twist would be if Holy gets his rematch and beats Valuev then that would be another very winnable HW title for Nard.

Maybe then Jawny Ruiz could come back and get beaten by a 3rd middleweight!! lol.
D-MARV
WAR Hopkins...

AND THE NEW... Heavyweight champion of the world

BERNARDDDDDDDDDDDD HOPKINSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 26 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]418270[/snapback]
WAR Hopkins...

AND THE NEW... Heavyweight champion of the world

BERNARDDDDDDDDDDDD HOPKINSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

It could be true. Damn true.
Snowsy
[quote name='3King3' date='Dec 26 2008, 07:26 PM' post='418250']

Williams vs. Wright (Williams 118-110)

Abraham vs. Pavlik (COMPLETELY depends on where they fight)

Manny vs. Hatton/Judah (KOby 10/UD)

Wlad K. vs. David Haye (Wlad KO 8)

Wlad K. vs. Chris Arreola (Wlad KO 6)

JMM vs. Nate Campbell (JMM wide UD)

Oscar De La Hoya vs. Winky Wright (zzzzzzz........)

Ricky Hatton vs. Zab Judah (Hatton KO 9)

Cotto vs. Margarito 2 (freakin replay. no difference)

Williams vs. Margarito 2 (ummm... ditto.)

How about letting Josh Clottey, the best welterweight, into the picture???

Wlad/Vitali vs. Valuez (Klitschko by Wide UD, you pick the Klit)

Israel Vaquez vs. Juan Manuel Lopez (Man... Vasquez by HOT UD)

Dawson vs. Johnson II (Dawson 117-111)

Valuev vs Hopkins (Valuev 116-112) could be wider.

Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]418257[/snapback]

Who? And what would be the point? That is one boring match-up at 160.
King Eugene
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 26 2008, 09:06 PM) [snapback]418268[/snapback]
I like Nard v. the giant as well.

Holyfield has just given Nard the perfect blueprint (as if he needed one) on how a smaller guy beats the bigger guy and if it takes place in the US then game over. Another twist would be if Holy gets his rematch and beats Valuev then that would be another very winnable HW title for Nard.

Maybe then Jawny Ruiz could come back and get beaten by a 3rd middleweight!! lol.

LOL Bernard would whoop him but Holyfield isn't getting a rematch.
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17638
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 26 2008, 09:01 PM) [snapback]418257[/snapback]

No shit..Damarv. has such high hopes for Arreola..I think Haye would last longer than Arreola..Haye and Wlad both are quick on their feet but Arreola is a sitting duck for Wlad..Wlad KO 7 over Arreola..Wlad would definitely break Arreola down with the jab and hooks..If Wlad fought him the same as he did Rahman,it'd be a quicker KO since he'd land a full out right hand bomb..
JonnyBlaze
If Valuev was able to lean on B-Hop I think B-Hop would end up with a hernia pretty quick..B-Hop would out box him but it all depends on if Valuev shows up to fight..If it was the Valuev that fought Monte Barrett,Valuev would win..How much would B-Hop weigh for this fight??This would also be the last fight of his career too..The only other heavyweight fight he should/could fight that would make sense is James Toney..I know that'd be the only fight to get Toney in top shape since this fight would be remembered no matter what..It should of happened a long long time ago..

Valuev had wayyyyy too much respect for Holy and lost the fight big time because of it..
King Eugene
I think Dawson vs. Johnson should be made late in the year after Johnson gets his mandatory and wins the WBC belt(I believe thats the belt). Then the fight would mean a whole lot more considering its a Unification. We would be another step closer to seeing All the major LHW belts unified. No one as came as close as Jones to do that in years.

I also think we need a Hopkins vs. Calzaghe rematch but I wont waste my time typing about that one.

I dont know about you guys but I want to see a Berto vs. Cotto fight. I think it would be a pretty good chess match that would go the distance.
JonnyBlaze
Norman Stone vs. Rock Newman..

Who do ya all think would win??
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:18 PM) [snapback]418286[/snapback]
The only other heavyweight fight he should/could fight that would make sense is James Toney..I know that'd be the only fight to get Toney in top shape since this fight would be remembered no matter what..It should of happened a long long time ago..

In all honesty I'd love to see BHop vs. James Toney at this stage in both of their careers. I say Hopkins would beat him by outworking him. It could possibly even be a whitewash but I think it would be pretty competitive. I think Hopkins would probably come in weighing around 195 but not quite 200.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]418289[/snapback]

Norman is all talk and no fight. Remember what Alton Merkerson done to him? LOL

Oh and Johnny I finally seen Snoop sparring with Roy. That was extra funny, I'd really hate to see Snoop in a street fight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 27 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]418292[/snapback]
Norman is all talk and no fight. Remember what Alton Merkerson done to him? LOL

Oh and Johnny I finally seen Snoop sparring with Roy. That was extra funny, I'd really hate to see Snoop in a street fight.

Yeah,remember Snoop was like "man,did he know this was on TV"..hahahaha..That cracked me up so hard..Roy embarrassed him but not really that bad..He was tapping Snoop and Snoop was getting fucked up..hahaha..Snoop would get destroyed in a street fight..

I gotta go with Stoney over Rock no matter what..hahaha..I'll always be a Stoney fan..He cracks me up..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:50 PM) [snapback]418306[/snapback]
Yeah,remember Snoop was like "man,did he know this was on TV"..hahahaha..That cracked me up so hard..Roy embarrassed him but not really that bad..He was tapping Snoop and Snoop was getting fucked up..hahaha..Snoop would get destroyed in a street fight..

I gotta go with Stoney over Rock no matter what..hahaha..I'll always be a Stoney fan..He cracks me up..

Yea that was extra funny. Whats even funnier is how he challenged him. Over there under the shade in just a normal conversation and he slid the challenge out to him. But it was funny how he kept saying "Did he forget this was just TV". Snoop is too damn funny but his Man Cave was off the chain.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 27 2008, 01:00 AM) [snapback]418313[/snapback]
Yea that was extra funny. Whats even funnier is how he challenged him. Over there under the shade in just a normal conversation and he slid the challenge out to him. But it was funny how he kept saying "Did he forget this was just TV". Snoop is too damn funny but his Man Cave was off the chain.

I don't watch his show but he is funny as hell..Doggy-fizzle was hilarious..This show isn't too funny but when I heard Snoop was stepping into the ring with a boxer,I had to find out who it was and what happened so I DVR'd that shit..It was too funny when he challenged him..I bet a lot of people do that with Roy and other boxers just to see what it's like even though they won't get the real deal and only a little taste of what it would be like..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 27 2008, 12:13 AM) [snapback]418321[/snapback]
I don't watch his show but he is funny as hell..Doggy-fizzle was hilarious..This show isn't too funny but when I heard Snoop was stepping into the ring with a boxer,I had to find out who it was and what happened so I DVR'd that shit..It was too funny when he challenged him..I bet a lot of people do that with Roy and other boxers just to see what it's like even though they won't get the real deal and only a little taste of what it would be like..

I was thinking the samething. I bet that must be a trip.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Dec 27 2008, 01:54 AM) [snapback]418331[/snapback]
I was thinking the samething. I bet that must be a trip.

Actually thinking about that stuff reminds me of Ving Rhames in Undisputed when he talks about when you're champ of the world everyone wants a shot at ya..He meant inside and outside the ring too..Tyson is also a guy everyone thinks about fighting with just to see how hard are his punches really..I know I've thought about it before..Whether you get fucked up or not,you either sparred or fought with them in your lifetime and would make for a hell of a story..hahaha..I don't think anyone would be ashamed if they were KO'd by Tyson..Yet,Tyson without gloves on could kill you..hahaha.
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 26 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]418289[/snapback]

Rock Newman is a fellow Howard University Alum... So I'll take Rock via brutal KO
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 27 2008, 02:40 AM) [snapback]418334[/snapback]
Rock Newman is a fellow Howard University Alum... So I'll take Rock via brutal KO

hahahaha..Aight..Glad to get some responses to that..
ROLL DEEP
Snoop Dog and Jones Jnr sparred? For shizzle? laugh.gif

Somone get me a link!
King Eugene
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 27 2008, 02:53 PM) [snapback]418359[/snapback]
Snoop Dog and Jones Jnr sparred? For shizzle? laugh.gif

Somone get me a link!

It should be on the E entertainment website. I dont know the actuall link though.
PR316
There's a few...

Hopkins vs Dawson- For lightheavyweight supremacy. I don't think Calzaghe will fight again and if he does, its not likely to be against any of these two guys. I think B-Hop takes Dawson to school but it would be one I want to see.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao- The current pound 4 pound guy against his predecessor. This would easily be the biggest EVENT in boxing this year if it takes place. I think PBF would decision him but it would actually be competitive.

Margarito vs Berto- Definitely. After the Mosley fight, I would like to see Tony unify against one of the champions and this would be a very good fight.

Williams vs Forrest- Both are champions at 154 and are probably the best guys there, so lets make that one.

Kessler vs Taylor- Would be a war thats for sure. I think Kessler wins.

Pavlik vs Abraham- I think its about due time these two guys unify.

JonnyBlaze
I'd like to see Berto against all the top WWs and if he turns out to be the real deal like I think he is,he should then call up Paul Williams and set that match up..Williams/Berto is a fight I've been wanting to see for a long time now..They both keep improving too..

I'd also want to see Adamek/Cunningham 2,Adamek/Mormeck,Mormeck/Bell 3,BJ Flores/Mormeck,Flores/Cunningham..I wish Haye would of stayed for a rematch with Mormeck since Mormeck did put him down..Also does anyone know where Mormeck is??He hasn't fought since the Haye fight..We gotta get Mormeck/Bell 3 though,those 2 are meant for each other..

I'd like to see Casamayor/Marquez 2..

Andre Dirrell/Carl Froch would be a great fight for 2 top 10 super middleweights to get closer to Kessler..I wonder who'd be getting KO'd..
Bika/Mundine would be another good top 10 super middleweight fight..Then the winner of both these 2 could fight each other in 09 and if there is time left at the end of the year fight the winner of Taylor/Kessler(another fight I really hope happens)..

This coming year I hope to see a lot of noise in the super middleweight,cruiserweight,and WW division as ya can see..Super middleweight and cruiserweight have A LOT of potential right now and if there is some good match making,these 2 weight classes will shine in 09..
JaRaNDa
1. 'Mega' Fights that are not at a catchweight!
2. Valuev-Klitschko(s)
3. Margs-Mayweather (I dislike the guy but we need him back due to him not proving himself enough in the past)
4. Pac-Marquez III
5. Calzaghe-Dawson
6. Kessler-Pavlik
7. Miranda-Taylor
8. Williams-Margs II
9. Cotto-Cintron/Quintana II (both winnable fights that will show where Cottos really at)
10. Hatton-Judah
11. Marquez-Campbell
12. Guzman-Diaz
13. Darchinyan-Montiel
14. Donaire-Top fighter @ 115
ROLL DEEP
Here are the few fights I'd love to see:

1. Haye - Klitschko (which is happening anyway clapping.gif )

2. Dawson - Calzaghe ..... Great match up.

3. Froch - Taylor ...... I want my fellow countryman to get a 'W' against a 'big' named fighter.

4. Mayweather - Marg .... Love him or hate him, seeing PBF in this fight would be incredible.

5. Pac-man - Hatton (which I think is happening too clapping.gif )
flakillo
1. Pacquiao vs Marquez III
(The fight of the decade; but with Hatton and Mayweather in the way, this bout might be postponed)
2. Israel Vazquez vs Rafael Marquez IV
(A fight just as explosive as Pacquiao vs Marquez III)
3. Pacquiao vs Mayweather
(To decide who the best pound for pound fighter is)
4. Margarito vs Mayweather
(Not likely to happen because of Mayweather seems to fear Margarito)
5. Margarito vs Williams II
(First Williams declined rematch, then Margarito; maybe this is something for an even further future at 154?)
6. De La Hoya vs Cesar Chavez Jr.
(Jr. avenging his father would be cool to see, but maybe he's still too young?)
7. W. Klitschko vs Povetkin/Chagaev
(Although the image of the Statue of David fighting Goliath (Valuev) is fascinating, it seems Klitschko would destroy Valuev)
8. Calzaghe vs Dawson
(Calzaghe is still very agile and has at least one more big fight left in him)
9. Kessler vs Taylor
(Kessler lost to Calzaghe, a great, but can prove himself with a win over the more popular Taylor)
10. Pavlik vs Abraham
(Big Punches.)
11. Mosley vs Hatton
(Mosley might want a better finish after losing to Margarito, even if Hatton also beats him xD)

*Marquez vs Diaz AND Pacquiao vs Hatton AND Darchinyan vs Arce would be amazing to watch... THESE THREE FIGHTS ARE ALREADY SCHEDULED rolleyes_anim.gif
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE(flakillo @ Dec 29 2008, 01:43 AM) [snapback]418540[/snapback]
(The fight of the decade; but with Hatton and Mayweather in the way, this bout might be postponed)
5. Margarito vs Williams
(First Williams declined rematch, then Margarito; maybe this is something for an even further future at 154?)
(Although the image of the Statue of David fighting Goliath (Valuev) is fascinating, it seems Klitschko would destroy Valuev)
8. Calzaghe vs Dawson
9. Kessler vs Taylor
(Kessler lost to Calzaghe, a great, but can prove himself with a win over the more popular Taylor)
10. Pavlik vs Abraham
(Big Punches.)
11. Mosley vs Hatton
(Mosley might want a better finish after losing to Margarito, even if Hatton also beats him xD)

*Marquez vs Diaz AND Pacquiao vs Hatton AND Darchinyan vs Arce would be amazing to watch... THESE THREE FIGHTS ARE ALREADY SCHEDULED rolleyes_anim.gif

This list combined with proper selling and promoting by the boxing promoters and undercards that are competitive and entertaining are what would put boxing back on the map for 2010!!!!!!!!
mexi-cutioner
sadly, on a realistic note.....we'd be lucky if HALF of these fights happen next year, but i could see atleast 2 or maybe even 3 of these fights playing out
JonnyBlaze
I think Flakillo's list is the most obvious line up of fights that most fans would think of..Ya don't even need to think about it,ya just want those fights..hahaha..Well except for the DLH one..Also,I don't think Mayweather is scared of Margarito at all,he just wants to stay retired or at least rest his hands..Did you all forget about his hand problems or something??If he fought Margarito he would need his hands in the best condition possible..This fight will always be talked about if it doesn't happen and I don't think it needs to happen..
flakillo
I don't man, I used to think Mayweather wouldn't duck anybody but then I saw a video on youtube... Mayweather asked why he wouldn't fight Margarito, check it out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYzIKJFro just in case that link doesn't work, go to youtube.com and search for "is floyd ducking antonio margarito?"
And there's tons videos of Margarito saying that he would love a match with Mayweather or De La Hoya, but that both of them have declined.

I also think it sucks that most boxers are out there for money, but it's fighters like Margarito, Marquez, Pacquiao, etc. that keep glory in the sport of boxing. Win or lose it's the warriors like them that are the true champs.

And what do you guys think... Did De La Hoya lose to Pacquiao because he's too old or because Pacquiao is too good? I personally think it's both, but more of Pacquaio being too good, that guy has a lot of heart.

By the way, I read an article earlier today saying that Arce wants to move up two divisions to fight I.Vazquez/R.Marquez. That would be pretty cool to see as well, after the Darchinyan fight.
flakillo
Actually, try this link, its longer and complete, BUT it's also a little biased. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLivrBSrpM or go to youtube and search"The Reason Floyd Mayweather Jr., retired." From what i see, Floyd IS ducking Margarito. If Margarito were to beat Mosley, the bout between Margarito and Mayweather would generate millions. If Business Man Mayweather declined after that, then i would say he OFFICIALLY ducked Margarito.
streetlion1
QUOTE(flakillo @ Dec 29 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]418540[/snapback]
5. Margarito vs Williams II
8. Calzaghe vs Dawson
9. Kessler vs Taylor
10. Pavlik vs Abraham
(Big Punches.)
11. Mosley vs Hatton

I like the list minus a couple fights....I cant stand Gayweather because its clear he's a pussy but if he did grow a set and fought Margarito he would win a blowout decision.....the fight might look something like Gayweather-Baldomir.

Mosley whips Hatton

DLH K.O.'s Chavez jr.

and JT K.O.'s Kessler

No mention of Cotto or Hopkins but a good list.
JonnyBlaze
I was wondering what ya guys thought about my list,especially the cruiserweight fights..I really thought about the match ups I listed and I think all of em would be great fights..The fights might not be spot light fights for the casual fans but if they saw em,we'd be converting casual to hardcore..
Spyder
For some reason, the Cruiserweight division gets overlooked. I like your fights Jon, but they all involve the same 5 guys. If it wasn't so damn close to heavyweight...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 2 2009, 11:14 PM) [snapback]419055[/snapback]
For some reason, the Cruiserweight division gets overlooked. I like your fights Jon, but they all involve the same 5 guys. If it wasn't so damn close to heavyweight...

Well I tried to think of the best fights at cruiserweight and those guys all would make awesome match ups with each other..I also had Wayne Braitwaite/Bell on my mind too..

The Contender has made HUGE improvements this season..Half of the show is actually fighting..I haven't timed any rounds but it seems they show the whole round..They do 5 rounders..I've like all the fights so far except for the one with AK..That fight sucked and AK was acting retarded during the fight..Felix Cora Jr. is really fun to watch..I hope we see a Darnell Wilson/Cora rematch on the show..Darnell has been having problems making 200 lbs(sounds familiar to me,I got the same problem)..Yet,we both can..I hope he focuses more on his boxing skills since he was looking real bad in his last sparring session..I always wanted Darnell to stay at light heavyweight cause he is pretty short for a cruiserweight even though he's the same height as Frazier I just think he doesn't have the skill to over come the height disadvantage like Frazier did..His KO over Nwodo was insane though..haha..I really liked his ballroom boxing days..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.