Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Super Fight Weekend IV Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
SUPER FIGHT WEEKEND IV!
January 4, 2009

Main Events :

-Undisputed Bantamweight Championship - HWG's Return!
CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS vs. Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko

-Undisputed Welterweight Championship - Undisputed Champion vs. Undisputed Champion Special Attraction!
Jimmy Jack Judah vs. Juan "Apuro" Herrera

-World Lightweight Championship - The Return Of The Lightweight King!
Jose Luis Ramirez vs. Joan Guzman

-World Heavyweight Championship - The Rematch!
The Prince vs. Jorge "Pelirgo" Alcarez

Confirmed Under-Card Matches :

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley vs. Miguel Cotto - Vacant World Jr. Welterweight Championship

Mark "The Lone Shark" Christie vs. CyruS "Super" ViruS - World Jr. Middleweight Championship

Giant Man III vs. Sky Taylor - Heavyweights - The Brawl

Lucian Bute vs. Grey Fox - Title Eliminator for World Super-Middleweight Championship

Tony "Too Tall" Maxwell vs. Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield - #1 Contendership for World Heavyweight Title

Trinidad vs. Mike Taylor - #1 Contendership for the Undisputed Welterweight Championship

Claudio Berrocales vs. Fernando Morales - ABC Jr. Middleweight Title

Z Gorres vs. Daniel Diaz - Return Of Z Gorres

Zab "Super" Judah vs. Maxy KoKaine - Special Attraction

It's that time once again! For the biggest fights possible to be made. Time to separate the champs from the chumps!

Issue your challenges and get your fights made!

so far......

RUMORED :

Harold "Harry" Angus vs. Allan Green - Cruiserweights
BigG
Larry Holmes vs. Giant Man III!
CyruS
First post. Updated.

Hmmm Larry Holmes - Giant Man III would be a good fight if Larry brought any sort of balls...... Giant Man wants to see what happens with the heavyweight title first before making a decision.
CyruS
scratch the Cotto-Zab fight. Zab is fighting Maxy KoKaine at welterweight for super fight weekend IV........ laugh.gif
Maxy
Reggie "The Kiss" Hope would like to face Z Gorres if its possible.

Harold "Harry" Angus is interested in fighting Allan Green.

Deep Freeze Gawn wanted to be involved but his shock defeat last night has curbed those plans.
CyruS
- Joan Guzman wants to fight either Juan "Apuro" Herrera for the Undisputed Jr. Welterweight Championships or face the winner of Jose Luis Ramirez vs. Josh Joshua bout that takes place on Tuesday, for the World Lightweight Championship.

- Richard "Dick" Butkiss is interested in fighting Harold "Harry" Angus.

- CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS is interested in fighting current World Bantamweight Champion and KO artist, Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko.

- CyruS "SUPER" ViruS wants to fight Mark "The Lone Shark" Christie for the World Jr. Middleweight Championship.
Maxy
Mark "The Lone Shark" Christie would jump at the chance to fight Cyrus "Super" Virus and has signed a preliminary contract awaiting confirmation of the fight.

Harold "Harry" Angus would also welcome a bout with Dick Butkiss along with Allan Green.
Blayde
Peligro vs. Prince II is on!

Alcarez who lately had to deal with some stamina issues has lost some pounds of unnecessary muscle mass with his bodyfat percentage being extremely low anyway and he swears hes gonna have enough gas in the tank to pound The Prince this time.

Allan Green is very interested in an Angus fight. In his eyes thats the fight everyone wants to see as Butkiss and Angus have already fought each other.

Unfortunately, though, there wont be a superfight at 160 as both Starnes and Skipper suffered an upset loss ...
CyruS
Super is signed.

Butkiss will back off a fight with Angus. Butkiss will like to fight, Nigel McGuinness.
The CEO
Why is The Prince on an undercard?....AND fighting Alcarez who he beat 11 rounds to 1??...when I specifically stated he was to face EVANDER HOLYFIELD after he defeated Sky Taylor in the press releases???

ANNNNNNND....why is II not present in ANY of the year end award threads?.......................................................................

Maxy
If enough big fights are made for the weekend I dont think there really is an undercard so to speak.

Peligro-Prince II is surely a bigger fight than Evander vs The Prince. Besides, Peligro has waited patiently for ages now stringing together 8 straight wins including two over Larry Holmes. In the same period Evander has 5 wins and 3 losses.

CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 28 2008, 12:57 PM) [snapback]418449[/snapback]
ANNNNNNND....why is II not present in ANY of the year end award threads?.......................................................................

I asked for help getting nominees like 2 weeks ago in that thread i made for it dntknw.gif

Besides, I also have an other option on the polls, but you have post your vote to who if you choose other.
CyruS
The #1 contender to the Welterweight Championship, Trinidad is interested in defending his #1 contendership against Mike Taylor.

Trinidad is currently blocked off by Undisputed Welterweight Champ, Jimmy Jack Judah.

Speaking of Jimmy, he is looking for a big fight to defend his Undisputed Titles.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 28 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]418458[/snapback]
The #1 contender to the Welterweight Championship, Trinidad is interested in defending his #1 contendership against Mike Taylor.

Trinidad is currently blocked off by Undisputed Welterweight Champ, Jimmy Jack Judah.

Speaking of Jimmy, he is looking for a big fight to defend his Undisputed Titles.

Unbeaten contender Jarret "White Light" Sharp 18/0/0 (13 KO's) is interested in fighting Jimmy Jack Judah. Failing that Jimmy could always face no.1 contender Karim Benzema but that's not a big fight really.
CyruS
Still looking for a real main event type fight....
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 28 2008, 01:32 PM) [snapback]418454[/snapback]
If enough big fights are made for the weekend I dont think there really is an undercard so to speak.

Peligro-Prince II is surely a bigger fight than Evander vs The Prince.

I see what you did there....putting the other names first in the VSs....uncool.....and No. It's a mismatch....Alcarez ain't in The Prince's league, and Holyfield is a legend...........wait a second....The Prince just informed me he's planning on not showing up for the event....on principle.

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 28 2008, 01:47 PM) [snapback]418456[/snapback]
I asked for help getting nominees like 2 weeks ago in that thread i made for it dntknw.gif
Besides, I also have an other option on the polls, but you have post your vote to who if you choose other.

I'm sorry, C....but you know II has to bitch about this every year. It's a tradition...y'all leave us out...and we complain....

laugh.gif

P.S.~ I voted Other for every thread and didn't list what it was on purpose....laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 28 2008, 03:13 PM) [snapback]418462[/snapback]
I see what you did there....putting the other names first in the VSs....uncool.....and No. It's a mismatch....Alcarez ain't in The Prince's league, and Holyfield is a legend...........wait a second....The Prince just informed me he's planning on not showing up for the event....on principle.

Paranoia?

Look, I don't really care whether its Evander or Peligro.

Neither of them fight outta one of my gyms so it's not even an issue for me.

Happy New Year to you too....

drinks.gif
CyruS
What a dick laugh.gif
Blayde
Matter of fact Peligro has lost some freaking pounds!!!!! Alcarez is gonna present himself as a completely new version and pound the Prince for 10 rounds before taking him out in the 11th round! Peligro kicked the Princes ass in sparring about 100 times, than Peligro got a little fat and started to become too much of a bodybuilder, but now hes right where he belongs. Were gonna see a new heavyweight champion!
The CEO
Here are my responses to the last 3 posts....in order....

laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
BigG
Grey Fox vs. Lucian Bute
The young animal just stopped vet Bugsy Gawn in 12 brutal rounds and looks to end the career of former Champ, Lucian Bute. Will Fox be too much? Or will Bute have enough power and skill to keep him off?

CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
BREAKING NEWS : HWG formally challenges Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko

You read right. Former #1 Pound For Pound Fighter and 2 Division Champ, Virtually Undefeated HOF legend, CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS (27-3-3 19KOs) has challenged World Bantamweight Champion and Knockout Artist, Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko (34-5-0 29KOs) to an Undisputed Bantamweight Title fight as HWG was the last Undisputed Champion at Bantamweight. HWG wants the match to be a main event calibur fight for Super Fight Weekend IV. All he is waiting for is for Agbeko to sign on the dotted line.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Blayde
HWG vs. Agbeko is on!

Bantamweight kingpin Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko has officially agreed to take the fight and signed the contract. Now there is nothing left to prevent the battle between the legendary Here We Go and current 118 pound dominator Agbeko.

"King Kong" is on an impressive winning streak with all his 8 title fight victories coming by way of knockout since getting his title back and avenging his loss against Blaise. Agbeko was especially impressive in his latest outing against fellow big puncher Yonnhy Perez as Agbeko went toe to toe and destroyed Perez on the inside before stopping him in the 7th round. With HWG being away from the sport for so long, Agbeko is probably going into the fight as the favorite.

Both fighters stand 5'4" tall and will most likely bang it out between the ropes.
CyruS
Miguel Cotto wants to fight the winner of Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley vs. Mitul "Eye" Piyeh for the now vacant Jr. Welterweight Championship for SFW IV.
ghost13
Sky Taylor is looking forward to destroying Giant Man III
CyruS
Tonight is the night! Lots of big match ups. Good luck to everybody.
CyruS
And why has Skullsplitter/C.E.O./Insanity Surrendered? Quit? Gave up? Tapped out? waved the white flag? Aborted?

WHY
The CEO
because like I said...I'm unfocused and uninspired....I ain't gonna leave my gym open during this time so other gyms and their scrubs can get cheap wins over my men.....lol

but don't worry....I'll be back.........maybe everyone else should think about taking a breather as well....then open up a whole new league where everyone starts fresh....
CyruS
and lose all that history?

sad.gif
BigG
C.E.O is leaving, right when my GREATEST fighter Z Gorres is making his comeback....I'm sure his Flyweight would've love to take on Z Gorres.
BigG
Agbeko SD 12 "Here We Go"
Herrera KO 5 Jimmy Jack Judah
Guzman UD 12 Ramirez
Alcarez UD 12 The Prince

Bradley UD 12 Cotto
"Super" UD 12 Christie
Fox TKO 10 Bute
Maxwell UD 12 Holyfield
Trinidad UD 12 Taylor
Morales TKO 8 Berrocales
BigG
Judah won the card opener by decision...

laugh.gif
CyruS
SFW IV RESULTS!

Main Events :

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W TKO 6 Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko - HWG becomes undisputed champ for the 4th time.

-Undisputed Welterweight Championship - Undisputed Champion vs. Undisputed Champion Special Attraction!
Juan "Apuro" Herrera W UD 12 Jimmy Jack Judah - Apuro becomes undisputed welterweight champion and joins No Fear in the 5 division weight champion club.

Jose Luis Ramirez W KO 12 Joan Guzman - Ramirez comes with an exciting come from behind KO victory over the lightweight legend and future HOFer.

The Prince W SD 12 Jorge "Pelirgo" Alcarez - The Prince retires as heavyweight champion after this controversial razor thin win.

Under-Card Matches :

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley W UD 12 Miguel Cotto - Bradley wins the vacant Jr. Welterweight title over the shot future HOF legend.

Mark "The Lone Shark" Christie W MD 12 CyruS "Super" ViruS - Mark retains the World Jr. Middleweight title with a controversial decision.

Giant Man III W KO 1 Sky Taylor - Heavyweights - Giant Man III avenges his father's defeat at the hands of Sky Taylor in this bomb filled 1 round match.

Lucian Bute W UD 12 Grey Fox - Bute wins this super middleweight title eliminator with a big win.

Tony "Too Tall" Maxwell W UD 12 Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield - Maxwell wins the #1 contendership to the Heavyweight Title with this victory.

Trinidad W UD 12 Mike Taylor - Trinidad once again stakes his claim as the #1 contender to the welterweight titles with this big win.

Claudio Berrocales W UD 12 Fernando Morales - Berrocales retains his middleweight title

Z Gorres W UD 12 Daniel Diaz - Z Gorres successfully retains from retirement.

Zab "Super" Judah W UD 12 Maxy KoKaine - Zab Judah is victorious over the former world champion.
The CEO
and Thomas Hearns proved that he Owns Nigel McGuinness no matter where he trains.....
BigG
C.E.O, can I have Darth Maul back?
The CEO
Sure...and just so you know...I failed him against Trinidad...that was all my fault....he could beat Tito easily with proper training....make it happen!
ghost13
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jan 4 2009, 02:25 AM) [snapback]419153[/snapback]
SFW IV RESULTS!

Main Events :

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS W TKO 6 Joseph "King Kong" Agbeko - HWG becomes undisputed champ for the 4th time.

Juan "Apuro" Herrera W UD 12 Jimmy Jack Judah - Apuro becomes undisputed welterweight champion and joins No Fear in the 5 division weight champion club.

Jose Luis Ramirez W KO 12 Joan Guzman - Ramirez comes with an exciting come from behind KO victory over the lightweight legend and future HOFer.

The Prince W SD 12 Jorge "Pelirgo" Alcarez - The Prince retires as heavyweight champion after this controversial razor thin win.

Under-Card Matches :

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley W UD 12 Miguel Cotto - Bradley wins the vacant Jr. Welterweight title over the shot future HOF legend.

Mark "The Lone Shark" Christie W MD 12 CyruS "Super" ViruS - Mark retains the World Jr. Middleweight title with a controversial decision.

Giant Man III W KO 1 Sky Taylor - Heavyweights - Giant Man III avenges his father's defeat at the hands of Sky Taylor in this bomb filled 1 round match.

Lucian Bute W UD 12 Grey Fox - Bute wins this super middleweight title eliminator with a big win.

Tony "Too Tall" Maxwell W UD 12 Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield - Maxwell wins the #1 contendership to the Heavyweight Title with this victory.

Trinidad W UD 12 Mike Taylor - Trinidad once again stakes his claim as the #1 contender to the welterweight titles with this big win.

Claudio Berrocales W UD 12 Fernando Morales - Berrocales retains his middleweight title

Z Gorres W UD 12 Daniel Diaz - Z Gorres successfully retains from retirement.

Zab "Super" Judah W UD 12 Maxy KoKaine - Zab Judah is victorious over the former world champion.

Left one out

Nautica Thorn TKO 1 Yutaka Niida - Thorn becomes champion with a brutal first round knock out over Strawweight great Niida
CyruS
Damn, you're right. That's a pretty damn good win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.