Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the latest with Edwin Valero?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
I heard that he was moving up to 135, but I don't think it's a good move for him. I'd like to see him clean out 130 first. This will build his name along with US marketability, which should come as soon as he's cleared to fight here. Also, did he recently sign with Golden Boy? With his record, he should create some buzz, but I know he's pretty raw. If I were his manager, I'd put him in some safe fights on B.A.D. to build his name before cashing in against one of the big boys at 135.
torvix2000
He was pissed off with the way he was treated at DLH's camp. He said that it was he who gave DLH the black eye and not really Ortiz. Nobody in DLH's camp denied it. It must be "true". He was dumped. Probly coz he was giving Oscar a beating during sparring sessions. LOL!
kidbazooka1
I just wanna see Valero fight a live body. Him and Soto would make a good one.
BigG
Valero's fought one world class fighter, Mosquera...he got knocked down and got up to stop the guy in round 10.

He reminds me of Pacquiao when Pac was raw.

Yucayeke
Can he even fight here in the states?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.