Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greatest Fighter in Team Judah wants to return...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Z Gorres..

A fighter praised by many legends....Here We Go, Deep Freeze Gawn, TOS, Zab Judah himself, Hope,

After witnessing the destruction of his mentor Zab Judah last Sunday, Z Gorres is thinking about stepping up to the plate and being the HERO of Team Judah.

That's all for now...
CyruS
One of the best to ever do it.
Maxy
Z. Gorres is a great fighter. A legend.

But...

Reggie "The Kiss" Hope is gutted. He wanted to fight Gorres on the superfight weekend and he called him out.

Today he gets home from his morning run to find he's fighting some unknown from Arena SHO. Reggie Hope is a vet. A throw back. He deserved better.
BigG
Maxy, we didn't even know Reggie "The Kiss" Hope had a fight scheduled. I haven't used Z Gorres in a long time and I need tune-up's for him..

But he IS making a return...and is looking PRETTY good in the gym...watch out
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 2 2009, 11:39 AM) [snapback]418992[/snapback]
Maxy, we didn't even know Reggie "The Kiss" Hope had a fight scheduled. I haven't used Z Gorres in a long time and I need tune-up's for him..

But he IS making a return...and is looking PRETTY good in the gym...watch out

Reggie has huge respect for Gorres and he was just disappointed that he had to fight an unknown on superfight weekend. Reggie is near the end of the road now and he craves a big fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.